Tiki torches. Really?

Tiki torches. Really?

Spooky

Do you think they asked the local Walmart manager to order 5,000 extra tiki torches the week before?

Nothing like tiki torches to make us fear the master race.

God that nazi-American flag... The allies are turning in their graves.

Muh Cunfedrate hero!

...from China.

I aims tah hang me a nigra.

That's one shit salute

was peaceful until the lefties started to attack.

the wrong side won.

Not true. You get those people in the UK.
Only they don't want to pray with then fuck their families and shoot everyone else

Are you actually retarded or just plain in denial?

>lefties
Kek

How patriotic

Does anyone have webms of this little shindig?

Because nothing screams
>White Pride!
quite like Polynesian party favors.

I feel ya, man. I'm racist myself. In my case, I hate Sup Forumsacks. While we're on the subject, back to Sup Forums, flaggot.

Hmmm. I thought that was a trait of inbreeding hillbillies.

>tfw you believe "the strongest always triumph," but you lost the only war you fought in

I'm not even a leftie and you sound fucking idiotic. The right completely fucked up through no fault of anyone else's but their own, yet faggots like you will defend this shit to no end because "fuck the left no matter what"

And the MSM, ffs. They should be making fun of it, not making it into some serious thing. Call it the 500 Man March or something.

I weep for the future.

Well, at least there weren't any mosquitoes at the rally.

>those damn lefties

Is this in response to me, () or the person I was talking about?

Why would those be mutually exclusive?

Trump is the result of making Duck Dynasty and Honey Boo-Boo successful.

>you made me act retarded, you dumb libruls!

The pleb you were replying to, stupid. Did you not see the subhuman centipede?

because pussy ass faggots crying about safe spaces don't know how to violence.

On the one hand, they're supposedly "so violent and horrible," yet simultaneously unable to so much as touch a gun or raise their voices.

one half is a bunch of lazy pussies and the other violent apes with neither being able to fit into a working society

Why do I only see white people?

I fucking hate how they've forever ruined anime/the otaku subculture for me.

>okay we admit it, Trump is a fucking idiot
>but it's the liberal's fault!
k den

i think you missed his point.

Well fuck you too then, buddy

Nice job cropping out the memegenerator logo

Because it's night in that picture

Literally describes the Right.

Nazis are the liberals' fault dontcha know. Go drink your own urine.

not saying it doesn't, both sides just keep pushing how much of a hypocrite one can be

>implying you need to be able to run 30 yards to shoot a rifle 30 yards

Seized.

>position compromised
>need to relocate quickly
>fuck, stairs

no u

Libertarian = Anarchist with Money

You shills are really trying hard today. Funny, that picture isn't labeled neoalt.jpg in the original location. Wonder what organisations would rename and distribute such photographic "evidence."

>burning tiki torches
>burning down your own cities
hmmmm

??

Is that why society is run by (((the liberal jews))), because they can't fit into it? By your logic the right is running everything because the left can't

The left is losing.

I just see them as people too poor to be proper Republicans.

Not to mention made in China probably

Why is the alt-right in the United States now using methods as desperate and cowardly as ISIS in France?

Sad.

I don't want either side, but if I had to pick a shit sandwich to eat it would be right. I like us white people and we do and create things. We don't need others around to blame for our issues.

That being said I don't like either side. Of all the years some Lib or Green canidate could have EASILY pulled off the election they eat a dick. THIS is because we allow stupid people to live and vote. This is how and why democracy is broken. And I'm stuck in the middle with you all arguing that right dick feels better in your ass than left dick and vise versa.

Look at all those poor, sensitive, white faggots. I thought the Alt-Right hated "snowflakes," but I've never seen a more whiney gaggle of queens. Hell, they even idolize that milo guy who expounds the virtues of fiddling kiddies. Same sex kiddies, of course.

exactly, yeah, that's right, faggot.

didn't think so.

hurr

So that's the goal. To equate people who rank from liberal to conservative Republicans as being as insane/misguided as the Islamic State of Syria/Iraq?

Jesus. You guys should think this shit through a little harder.

>the right resorts to literal ISIS tactics to defend words
yup, looks like winning to me

>WE NEED TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!
>GET THE CITRONELLA!

White Supremacists are retarded.

This is no coincidence. There actually *is* a strong connection between Nazism and Wahabbism, as demonstrated with Hitler's praise of Muhammad and feeling that Islam would be a better choice for the German people because of its desire for Traditionalism and hatred of Jews.

Even after WWII, many Nazis fled to Egypt (the ones who didn't go to South America).

>Right wing redneck racists
>Tiki torches

republicans != alt-right
and if you think they are you may have the downs

They're the biggest snowflakes of all, which is the irony. These are the same people who feel the need to carry an assault rifle with them to go buy a sandwich.

>equate people who rank from liberal to conservative Republicans
Actual Republicans don't quote Nazis son.

Also it's not fair comparison. Alt-righters can't even kill as many people as ISIS.

Fuck, I'm going to go play some Wolfenstein.

FYI, you're about to be dismissed out of hand and shouted down because "There's no such thing as an assault rifle"

This is all very exhausting.

>shit sandwich
Uh-oh, somebody's watched South Park. Watch out bros.

There are no sides with Nazis. One side is the good guys. The other side are are so despicable they're generic video game fodder along with zombies and three eyed aliens.

You got a link to this horseshit "protest?" You guys do realize that the extremists of any side, Liberal, Conservative OR Islam are TYPICALLY less than 5% of the population of the group they inhabit, right? This is basically the 5% of the Millenials who are babies (I'm a Millenial, mind you) versus the 5% of Millenials and Old People who hate everyone for being different. The other 90% don't buy either sides' bullshit.

We wuz master race and shieeeeeet

>(I'm a Millenial, mind you)

My favorite are the American Flag bathing suits.
Skid marks are patriotic!

>demands links for corroboration
>proceeds to pull numbers out of ass like it's going out of style
Socrates would be proud. I don't have a link to support that assertion because it's not true.

I also voted Trump, I'm 30, and I'm a Libertarian Centrist. How many of your stupid stereotypical notions did I just destroy? I don't care how you identify on a political spectrum. People like you are why BOTH sides lose credibility daily and descend deeper into their cognitively dissonant hellholes and echochambers.

where's Putin

I'm a life long republican. These "alt-right" faggots are not part of my party. They are literally fucking Nazis.