youtu.be/CizUK70_yQo

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/lynching/man-involve-robbery-bakery-lynching-mob-kitwe-zambia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest

Uh oh

This shit is weak

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I know this is pasta but still.. My tolerance for rekt is getting lower every day. Am I getting old?

Shut up pussy faggot its taboo and funny, your to much of a sensitive pussy to understand.

No your becoming a common faggot

Fucking nerve gas everytime

Because black people are apes and the white people present were once previously racist. This is guilt setting in. We need Jim Crow laws again.

What a bunch of sensodine pussies

Don't you 404 on me!
*bzzzt! bzzzt!

bestgore.com/lynching/man-involve-robbery-bakery-lynching-mob-kitwe-zambia/

Fake and gay

Your the kind of faggot who posts on trap threads hang yourself faggot.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Oh my god more sensitive pussy bullshit. Someone hurt my feelings now i need to write a paragraph so i can get attention, i also ran it through auto correct so people cant correct me. Your a loser get some leather skin faggot.

Gays are the weakest chain in the human race, they cant reproduce. If your a faggot it means your not a man. Grow a pair or put on a penis cage your faggot.

Why are you on Sup Forums if you dont want to be offended? You sjw lez-bags are the cancer of this world. Lesbians are gross and so is being bi, you cant just be called homosexual you gotta be in the middle so people cant make fun of you lol. Stupid fat loney cunt.

Beatiful

>your
Please fucking kill yourself already, uneducated worthless piece of trash.

Are you mad because hes right? Lol

Does this bother you?

Basically just a Darwin award honourable mention.

The cheetos that stain their tiny dicks

More blood please

Ok!

No this bothers me.... HAHAHA ITS FUCKING FUNNY AS SHIT

Here just look at this and say its not funny

There is nothing to joke about it's shocking

Fresh oc. Check the news nigger.