Don't know whether they are Balkan or not

>Don't know whether they are Balkan or not
>Don't know whether they are Slavic or not
>Don't know whether they want independence or not
>Don't know whether the 10-day affair deserves to be called a war or not
>Don't know whether they are white or niggers

Slovenians are alright but was Slovenia a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jdDLAQO7t0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*sniffs at you*

>>Don't know whether they are Slavic or not

Lolwut, they are the most Slavic of all Balkan countries honestly

Dirty slavshit pls go

*kicks you back to the steppes*

This pretty much. And they are the most developed? Coincidence? Not at all. Everything to the south/east has trash tier human quality material.

>neutral alpine state
>stereotyped as sneaky money hoarding jews

literally just east switzerland

Lol. That's what we unironically wish. Far from it, though.

at least we have the best countryside in the world

Meh.

What's a Slovenia? You mean Slovakia right?

It's probably us in all honesty. I'm not even trying to be annoying.

>I'm totally not Austrian
>t. Josip Gruber

Nah I admit, you do have some wonderful scenery as well.

Again not dick waving just sharing,

This is a local highway that everybody loves. It twists and turns ALOT so it's naturally fun to drive and very steep at times. People nickname it the 'roller coaster'. Dangerous during the winter but due to the high speed limit and the beauty a lot of people race it. It's high up the White Mountains too so there are a lot of patches where if you look out the side you can see a huge swath of trees hundreds of feet below.

Absolutely gorgeous during the fall. I'm very lucky to have inherited a summer house here. Great skiing and hiking.

Same highway in winter. The seasons here are extreme. It gets to over 100F during the summer and like -10F during the winter.

looks great man. Post some more if you can, ever been to northern cali?

youtu.be/jdDLAQO7t0E

This bird is native to the area and only common in this small area. It's pretty famous across America though because of its haunting, beautiful yet creepy noise. And they only really come out just before dawn on the lakes. So if you want to see them you have to wake up at like 4:30 or something.

My dad carved and painted a statue of one out of Birtchwood.

this country *sniffs* seems to be through a kind of lacanian inference *sniffs* adapting, in a sort of quasi-inversion of the parable of the fox *sniffs* a hegelian mode *sniffs* and i am even ready to go right to the end *sniffs* and say that in its cosmic balance *sniffs* this country remains a kind of positively-charged void *sniffs* and this is the essence of kind of liberal permissiveness *sniffs* it remains a state of not knowing, not doing, but preparing to do *sniffs*

I've been to LA a few times for travel. But not Northern Cali, I have a cousin who works on a pot farm there though.

The Pacific Northwest looks super pretty to me, apparently it rains ALOT there and if that doesn't bother you it has a quiet romantic appeal because there are a shitload of forests. And it gets a lot of snow.

I looked it up, it rains so much it's classified as a rainforest.

this. you guys are literally czechoslovaks with a little balkan admixture. you're like half slavic or something whereas the other 'south slavs' don't get above 20% at the very most

This is close to what my town is like. It's very local and in the pic the buildings are really close and that's kindof a lot of cars to see at once. People sometimes forget how massive this country is and forget about ruralfags like me.

I like the scenic route 1 from the Redwood national park all the way up to Oregon. Looks comfy af, although I hear it can be quite a ride if you pierce the guardrails. How's the life in a rural town in the US? Y'all know each other and the like?

what defines "slavic"? what is more slavic about them than serbs? serbs are swarthier and closer to greeks?

Kek they are the most developed because their major cities were essentially all German until the industrial revolution when the rural slovenes moved into them.

>colourful wood panel siding
my person of colour.

>tfw slovenia isn't a latin dominated culture
>tfw it isn't some swiss-italian-slav hybrid
>tfw it wasn't named Illyria

that's not at all true for central Slovenian cities like Ljubljana, Kamnik and Kranj.

>what defines "slavic"?
The main language being spoken in said country is slavic, but not the baltic derivative.

The Slovenian language has a more conservative vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation than Serbian does, Slovenian food resembles other Slavic cuisine than Serbian does, the general mentality and manner of the Serbs is more in line with that of other Balkan nation than that of the more mild-mannered Slovenes, Poles, Czechs, etc.

Yeah mostly because a lot of people do blue collar work and make good money. And the Highschools have like a hundred people at most. You develop networks easily.