THREE DEAD IN CAR TERROR ATTACK NOW, 17 INJURED - ALL PEOPLE IN HELI CRASH LIKELY DEAD

THREE DEAD IN CAR TERROR ATTACK NOW, 17 INJURED - ALL PEOPLE IN HELI CRASH LIKELY DEAD
Charlottesville meltdown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hpzkw3C4tSA
youtu.be/FnKYZiQoJWw
twitter.com/Polly_evro/status/896430991191003136
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link?

Kek thats a flying monkey

Black lives splatter

Need link

I wouldn't call it a terror attack. More like justice.

3 now?
Awesome. I love it hope it rises more.

youtu.be/Hpzkw3C4tSA
youtu.be/FnKYZiQoJWw
twitter.com/Polly_evro/status/896430991191003136

It's not violence as long as antifa does it.

OMFG

nice, love the screams from lefties.

so which side did this?

Is it just me or does that look like JonTron?

Wat

look at the driver in

What were they protesting about?

The nationalists were protesting the removal of a statue depicting a confederate general.

what's new on the helocopter crash? freak accident?

you sound Muslim.

we're they white nationalist before the protest, or because of the protest? The news doesn't make that distinction clear.

Nerve gas

One dead in the car attack, two dead in the helicopter crash. The lefty media is trying to make it sound like 3 people were murdered by nazi's.

show is the dead bodies fag or fuck off

Probably.

I will hunt you down, find you, and pee in your general vicinity.

if OP doesn't i'm going to lose all faith in humanity.

I'm not sure I should trust you, Father of Lies.

Are you fucking retarded or something? Try reading the fucking news once in awhile, this story has been literally everywhere all day.

People are trying to get a statue of a confederate general taken down. White supremacists, KKK, and neo-Nazi's planned a rally in protest of it. They were actually white supremacists, KKK, and neo-Nazi's in this case, not just coined that by the media. Regardless it was a legal protest. Libtards and ANTIFA showed up and began assaulting the protesters and all hell broke loose.

doesn't what?

It was 7 miles from the protest so unrelated.

He even has 666 in his user lel.
Not sure if I can trust you.

I have been reading the news, which is why I fucking asked. I don't keep up with whatever the white supremists are up to. I was just asking a fucking question, no need to go full autismo sperge mode. Get back on your meds.

Let's just take a moment to appreciate the
miracle that is modern technology, without it I wouldn't of heard of it until a week after the event, but with my phone I could get information an hour after the very event. I love this day and age

accidentally the whole thing

The news? you mean worldstar and buzzfeed?

This, also it is less filtered when it is this recent. After a week or a month it will be spun in different directions.

i'm sorry sir but you do not belong here.

If you actually have been reading the news and still had to ask such a stupid question then you need better reading comprehension skills. That shit was known as of last night when the march began.

Nigga got a full house
N i c e g e t

No, the fucking news you idiot, every news source is covering it and there's been livestreams for hours.

well now I know you're full of shit. Stay mad antifa.

my mistake lel

How am I full of shit? You retards are literally upset at people for knowing things. If you don't want to feel stupid then learn how to keep yourself updated like a big boy dumbass. You shouldn't be trying to get your news from fucking Sup Forums to begin with you sperg.

Thank you Putin for this delicious headline

I can see you are have a Sup Forumstard war.
Fucking niglet

samefag OP you are a trashbag Santa Claus with a mother who has nothing more than a stinking snatch

>The Dodge Challenger is registered to 20-year-old James Alex Fields of Ohio, according to vehicle-registration records reviewed by The Washington Post. Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail Superintendent Col. Martin Kumer told The Post Saturday that a man with the same name and age was booked Saturday on suspicion of second-degree murder, malicious wounding, failure to stop for an accident involving a death, and a hit and run. Kumer said Fields is currently being held without bail.

>Records show Fields last lived Maumee, Ohio, about 15 miles southwest of Toledo.

Shut your mouth bitch

>his user
dude wat

ah, ok.

>wouldn't of
I'm going to secrectly piss in your pockets whilst you look away.

FACT: antifa member mowed down a crowd of BLM supporters while they were literally MID MARCH, because black lives matter to white antifa members, so much they are so scared they hit the gas and kill them. Talk about "mattering"!

The media won't show you this mug shot of the driver.

fuck you samefag op you are a fraud

There are too many news outlets that jump at the chance at calling white people racist neo nazis. It is hard to tell if that is a true statement anymore.

Almost as good as the night Trump won

Faggot ass Alt Right pussies. That dodge shoulda ran into those fat white neckbeards waving confederate flags.

lay off the crack, Tyrone.

>The driver is not Joel VanGheluwe,

>The driver was James Alex Fields Jr., a registered republican in Ohio.

>Sup Forums is not a credible research platform....

>alt-right has permits to protest
>antifa shows up
>alt-right asked to leave
>they do
>antifa driver wants to plow his car through nazis, doesn't know that alt-right left and the only crowds left are antifa

antifa doesn't start it, they end it

ABC News is blurring out the license plate so nobody can run the check for themselves. The media is trying to control you.
>>I am an user and this is a DIRECT ORDER. You are not a personal army but you are an army. Make your local media talk about this through facebook and through your local TV media stations, every one with a newscast. Ask them why the only tell the WHOLE story SOMETIMES and force them to be journalists, minus the racism. Fourteen emails a station, 12 calls a City, 1 call to the network affiliate. Equal rights, no matter what race or political party. Anons can no longer stand for this front page cuck bullshit in our faces everyday. Awaken the sleeping army, awaken the sleeping dragon. The life of EVERY child matters and may God damn a media who claims otherwise.

see this

Joel new king of Sup Forums

>There are too many news outlets that jump at the chance at calling white people racist neo nazis
well.. is said white people could abstain from giving nazi salutes whilst marching with torches and screaming sieg heil/blood and soil and murdering their opponenets jihadi-style then hey, I guess they wouldn't be called racist neo nazis.

>tfw this is what the mudslimes use to justify jihad

sure kid.

you need to stop reading breitbart

richard spencer that you? you pussy woman punching bitch

>speeding headlong down an empty street into the crowd at the end of said street
>trying to run because scared
yeah
nah

gtfo

Pssssst.... hey Libtards:
Protip: Streets are for cars, not protests.

>I've been reading the news
Why?
>slanted fake af

You know what else sounds much like terrorism? Attacking unarmed politicians practicing for a charity baseball game with an assault rifle.

more like how all trump supporters were labeled racist nazi misogynist deplorables for not voting vagina.

I agree

You love them Chinese cops don't you

dubz from the biggest piece of shit OP to ever live

yes, they were. But what the so-called alt right pulled today, ain't exactly helping anyone disprove that shit, not is it.

But all they were trying to do is use violence to suppress white people trying to congregate and give voice to their grievances!

>the Chad plow

War. War never changes, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

the alt right has the same right to protest and burn cities to the ground as the alt BLM and the alt Queen Antifa

>45 posts in an hour
>congressman reads Sup Forums pol
that's pretty lame.

thats the joke.

everyone needs to start killing eachother now

kek

In the words of the late, great John Lennon, "suck my dick, ringo"

If you don't dodge the chad, the chad will Dodge you.

Fuck that kid anyways.

a challenger appears

they even had a permit...