Anniversary of Visigothic's Crowns coming back to Spain thanks to Franco's and Nazi Germany agreement

>Anniversary of Visigothic's Crowns coming back to Spain thanks to Franco's and Nazi Germany agreement
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_of_Guarrazar
>Town do a light show with pictures of Franco, Himmler and Hitler (Charles de Gaulle too but whatever)
>Lefties chimp out all over internet because of it

Video show
>youtube.com/watch?v=437saCnX58A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>source (Spanish only, but with the previous vid is enough to know what's happening)
>actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/207539-espana-guadamur-proyectar-imagenes-franco-himmler

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ED8MjGuFI7o
youtube.com/watch?v=SobVbk2w2YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, because nu/pol/ shitters are bumping this to the back of the catalog

Tell me about Franco. Is he based? Is he savior of Spain or blood-thirsty dictator? Are spanish people ashamed of him? Proud of him? What's his opinion on jews?

Use google or read a book faggot

He saved Spain from the gommies, thats all that matters.

Pretty based tbqhwyf

If i would use google for Hitler, i would now thought that he is a bad frenzy guy that wanted to genocide and conquer everything.

Are there any places left in the world where the Nazi regime is viewed in a positive light? Even if it's only for special rare occasions like this, makes me proud not everyone everywhere view them with disgust and contempt

Franco was pretty good. Shame that modern Spain hates him so much.

8 thumbs down to 1 thumb up?

Get the fuck on that boys.

bump

In his regime you lived well as long as you didn't go into politics. Bad thing was the church's pressure into society and lack of freedom of expression. Many old people reminisce about him and opinions of middle aged people are very divided. Young people despise him in most cases

hahahaha this is not Charles de Gaulle this is Maréchal Pétain, the one who ruled during the occupation in cooperation with Hitler

>spanish education

>Charles de Gaulle too but whatever
That was Petain, based leader of fascist France.

They will come to miss him when Europe is 50% muslim.

Pretty cool.

Viva Franco. CNT-FAI scum and their offspring needs to die. The moment Catalunya tries to secede bomb Barcelona to the stone age.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ED8MjGuFI7o

Barcelona loved Franco, it's funny how history develops...

youtube.com/watch?v=SobVbk2w2YM

He was fucking shit.

Actually he wasn't even a fascist he was the last breath of an elite of big families and land owners who dreamed about come back to the ancient regime, aka "Carlistas".

Absolutely Based

He was an authoritarian traditionalist, not a fascist. He brought order, stability and a much needed economic development. Essentially he made the possible the creation of a middle class in Spain. But now as a reaction everyone is super leftist and every symbol of Spain is associated with him, it's a pity...

Not really a good civil leader, but he catched the boom of european tourism in spain and leaved the economy in the hands of people that knew how it worked