I'm so fucking depressed b

i'm so fucking depressed b

what do

go out and be a productive person of society and go to the gym and get mega GAINS. Staying indoors and isolating yourself from everyone will only result in a ultimate fate

Go out, look for a fight. Works for me. Kicking someone ass, or getting your ass kicked works equally good.

An hero on stream. Preferably in a spectacular way.

There is a way to stop the pain.

And not just yours. Your family and ours too. Nobody would have to deal with your whining ass anymore.

>666
satan confirmed THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN

Who do you think is the hottest girl in the world?

This, you will be remembered forever

>888
THE HOLY ANSWER HAS BEEN CHOSEN

I would be too if I looked like the fat kid from Matilda, but fatter and older

How many years has it been? You're still posting zoomed-in pics of your ugly ass face crying. What do you hope to accomplish with this?

Shit well I guess you live and not be a whiny faggot

jerk off into your maga hat some more

Go get some liquor. Proceed to drink said liquor while blasting the doors album L.A. Woman. Dance to that shit in your drunken mess.

youre welcome.

pull yourself together you twat.

>911
Away with you nig nog officer

Aw. You poor thing. You look pretty cute, too. *hug*

Embrace Islam

I would be too if I looked like the fat kid from Matilda, but fatter and older *update, image attached*

Cover face in shit, do a dirty bruce bogtrotter hen kys

Go to Thailand Buy a hooker and never come back

I don't know but when you find out, let me know. I don't have even one friend for the last 8 years, I've spent every birthday and holiday alone. The only people I have anything resembling a conversation with are my doctor and therapist. I've just given up, I've accepted that life is only going to get worse.

Either actively do something to change your life or grow the balls to become an hero. Either way stop posting on my board

You will be eternally remembered as the dirty bogtrotter, something to be happy about at least you fatty boring sad patty

Best Advice I can give you.
>Play your favorite vidya through the night till morning.
>When there is just barely enough light to not be night anymore. Go for a jog
>Your pace. Even if it means you'll be as slow as normal walking. It's all about the spring in the step.
>take a fap or whatever and sleep.
>Get a shave and a haircut the next opportunity.

If that doesn't work than just troll on the internet. Same thing

Trips will speak

you should put your lips around my asshole and eat my shit, you gay cunt

>implying I want the pain to stop

N Korea's threatening to start a nuclear pissing match with a pompous ass whop can't take criticism,
Race riots beginning in VA,
on top of all the real shit going, here comes fag boy, whining about his petty ass being virgin.

Fuck off, bitch.

Comes to Sup Forums, says depressed, actual advice, summer fags are ruining this place

You can go ahead and kill yourself too :^)

brother?

Put a bullet through your skull fag.

Sup Forums called...it wants its reeeeeeeeeee back

Drink 2 beers, smoke cannabis, drink 2 beers again and watch some comedy, for example "Up In Smoke".

do you have a permit for that edge sir?

yep.

Brush your teeth with cat shit from the garden, remember nobody not even your mother loves you because you're the image of bogtrotter, then an hero on youtube you useless suck ass, I just watched a guy chop off another man's peepee, I need some lightheartedness right now, I'm disgusted with that so niggers killing niggers won't do it, I wanna see a fat rich kid kill himself with poo smeared across his face

Stop making the same thread with the same pictures over and over and over again.

projecting are we? poor little man.