Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVTGAkvHWV0
i.4cdn.org/pol/1463428994055.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Really makes you think...
Makes you think that a bunch of white guys with guns destroyed a nig civilization, which could travel into another universe with their fucking minds.
Damn...

Fuck off you racist

HMMMM rly makes you think hmmmmm Sup Forums BTFO

Amen brotha, the black man was kings'n'sheeeit

Everybodys ancestors were kings at some point. What make you so special? Oh yea because your not special. The only reason blacks emphasize on "we wuz kankz an shit", is because they have nothing else to hold on too. Their history is so shit that they lie to themselves and make shit up to feel special.

Which is bogus anyway. Nubians ruled Egypt for a small period and fucked it completely.

The only thing stupider is that if the world turned around tomorrow and acknowledged this shit that would mean blacks were bigger slavers than whites ever were.

Want reparations? Give reparations to the jews first my good negro chum

Why do black people think they where Egyptian? Sure there might have been a few but black people are black not Brown.

IKTF
Sup Forums is so obsessed with us bro

weren't the majority of slaves in the Trans-atlantic slave trade thing taken from West Africa?

If that were the case, even the Nubian Pharaohs would have little to no relation to most blacks in America.

>conveniently ignores Egyptians had slaves

Jews were not slaves in Egypt and they certainly did not build the pyramid, stop buying Moses meme.

>nigger has a shirt and tie on
>implying niggers work

>Really makes you think...
About what ???

nigga five hunnid years old an shit

doesn't look like a thick book lol

WE MADE ROBOTS AND SHIIEETT!!!!

MY SIDES HAVE GONE COSMIC

Here is the great x1,000,000 grandson of one the pilots .

It really does... Just when you thought niggers couldn't possibly get any dumber, they go and outdo themselves.

Afrocentrism is nothing more than therapeutic mythology. They lie to themselves on a daily basis in a concentrated effort to boost their racial self-esteem.

>its not called ebonics its just called wrong

WE WUZ THE MAYANS AND SHIIIEEETTT!!!!!

wait WTF?

I didn't posted this image, are the mods fucking with me?

The confederacy existed in the 1930s? Now i understand why the US took a while to get involved in WWII, we had our own Civil War to win.

Not only did we win that, we then went to Europe and single handily saved the British, French and Russians

America is Amazing

People are still buying into this meme?

lol Sup Forums btfo

It's a step beyond Holocaust denial.

>Woman = Womb Man

Fuck, I'm not a native english speaker and even I know this is bullshit.

>Manspreading
>Whitesplaining
>Whitewashing

Time to start using terms like "nignorance"

He's going to court

>Negus
youtube.com/watch?v=sVTGAkvHWV0

AHAHAHAHA

Is this satire?

WE

really makes you think

"Well preserved"

Sure...

Holy shit 10/10

So slaves were white?
Does that mean Egyptians were white too?

They were yellow

WE WUZ FURHERS N SHIET

>Comlumbia was a black woman originally
this is retarded

SO YOU BE SAYN

Daily reminder

This is Gebelein Man, he was found south of Thebes/Luxor he pre-dates even the Pyramids of Giza by 1000 years, he has red hair

If I was black I'd be very embarrassed

Ancient Egypt is almost meaningless to the european civilization, nobody studies it deeply, except in humanities at the universities, because it doesn't have any influence whatsoever

Like who does follow ancient Egypt in any sense? Idk, maybe contemporary Egypt is reviving this memory in some way, but for the rest of the world?

The rest of the world is studying Rome, not some fucking Egypt. They could also portray themselves as Carthage or fucking Babylonians. Would anyone care? No, everybody would wonder what is your point. The legacy of Egypt and Rome are incomparable, so by trying to prove something by pointing to Egypt, you're most likely making a fool out of yourself

How are blacks in the USA influenced by ancient Egypt? Founding Fathers studied the history of Ramzes something?

Sup Forums was right again
damn you

>The rest of the world is studying Rome, not some fucking Egypt.

That's a bit of a sweeping generalisation, many people study Egypt out of Uni etc

compared to Rome, how many?

It's like the savage nigs just jumbled together a bunch of ancient, white symbols in random order to appear similar to an elements table. None of that makes any sort sense whatsoever.

>The rest of the world is studying Rome, not some fucking Egypt.

you're retarded if you don't know what sort of influences Egypt had on Rome. Granted it was Ptolomeic Egypt but still.

>our forefathers used to rule over huge swathes of land and other assorted goods

>B biological
>O youth
>Y organism

this dumb fuck didn't even bother to proofread lel

YOU

if video games have taught me anything, she probably has some high level spells to teach me.

>you're retarded if you don't know what sort of influences Egypt had on Rome
Greece had influence on Rome, Egypt maybe when they started to expand very much towards east

Enumerate the influences Egypt had on Rome. Please.
>inb4 hurr durr papyrus

The word "woman" means "from man", as God created the first female from Adam's (whose name means "first man") rib. She could not be more wrong.

>compared to Rome, how many?

Probably about the same, for one reason, Romes history is already well documented, Egypt there are still a lot theories and many many unanswered questions and Egypt predates Rome by a long long long time.

It's like a nigger went to esoterictoday.org and jumbled a couple of infos along with total nonsense adding a nigger in the middle

>Hebrew
>Her web

SHUT IT DOWN

Literally the work of someone who is going through psychosis.

Niggers were Egyptian rulers, but Whites were Roman emperors that took over Egypt

>Checkmate

I thought you weren't allowed to be proud of your ancestors if they had slaves. Maybe we should ban images of pharaohs in public places.

niggers dont even understand dates

It's not even true xD Egyptians were closer to Middle Eastern, not black

Make one where it's the Jetson future in the background and he's turned back into a slave again.

Da fuck. Is that your flag? Maybe Russia conquering you is for the better. That shit looks like the fucking flag of Teletubby Land.

KEK.
Why spend weeks of research, critical readings and falsifiables when you can just read some dumb shit of a D&D web-board?
Fuck doing my exams. I'm going to turn in a paper on how I read on a wiki-page that The Smurf is communist propaganda.

>UntardThySelf
>Untard
>ThySelf
>That fucking creation story made in some delusional nig's imagination in 3 minutes

Please America, wipe them out.

hmmm

>i.4cdn.org/pol/1463428994055.png
>WE WUZ THE MAYANS AND SHIIIEEETTT!!!!!

how does that even make sense wouldnt the hieroglyphics on the mayan temples match the hieroglyphics on egyptian pyramids

Nigger, have you seen better remains from that period? After less than 10 years you'll just be an unidentifiable pile of bones. This bastard still has a face, and a nose, and ears.

they got a beard. good change.

At first glimpse it looked like that pipe was stuck in her nose.

>gypsy bashing niggas
WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT

Are you implying the word of G-d lied?

really makes you laugh