You are casually walking down the street when this girls runs out in front of you. She pulls down her pants, laughs...

You are casually walking down the street when this girls runs out in front of you. She pulls down her pants, laughs, and then lets loose a loud fart right in front of you. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AC7Wl9nhP1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stand there awkwardly until she leaves.

Sweep the knee, pin her down, fuck and cum on the back of her head

Don't care. Put penis inside vagina to break the road to becoming a wizard.

Call my dealer ask for more of what he sold me.

'-_(".")_-'

how do you even make that stupid face

get scared, fall down and scream "I'm a virgin!"

inhale deeply, shake hands and say thank you

This hypothetical situation is stupid, are you twelve years old?

pull the phone up call the suicide hotline

looks like the airport in gta

youtube.com/watch?v=AC7Wl9nhP1Q

?

I pull down my pants and show how real men do it

I put on my robe and my wizard hat...

Take a deep breath and take in as much of her rancid ass gas as possible and do my best to keep from cumming in my pants right there.

I think you would struggle from cumming right there.

You're right, I'd almost definitely cum right then and there.

Nothing wrong with a fart fetish.

Nothing. This kind of thing happens all the time around here. It must be something in the water.

It's hard to find a real girl who will let me indulge in it...Gotta sneak sniffs in.

Do a 360 and walk away

As someone who gets wood when a cute girls farts, I need to know...where do you live? I want more of the smell.

make a call.. hold her for a few minutes.. government agency affiliates come and no one ever sees her again except whoever buys her

What do you mean by sneak? For most girls its so embarassing they won't let a guy near her when she needs to fart.

If you've been in a proper relationship a girl will eventually fart around you...also eat a girl out doggystyle and bury your nose in her shitter.

My ex gf once let out a rancid spicy fart while we were in bed and then Dutch ovenen me. Felt like a Jew in a gas chamber. It smelled awful but sometimes I remember the smell and it gets me horny. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

push her in my rape van and have the last laugh...

Erehwon

I would happily take a deep whiff...

Try discreetly inhale as much as I can

I miss having a relationship for reasons like this