Just found out my cat's dying...on Caturday, no less. Post good kitties Sup Forumsros

Just found out my cat's dying...on Caturday, no less. Post good kitties Sup Forumsros

if trips your cat will live

It was worth a shot. My cat sends his condolences.

Not a good prognosis, unfortunately. Thanks for the vibes, though.

post a pic of your dying cat please.

here is my cat live and well.

that cat is total shit.

Now I have carma to roll for another trips

if trips your cat will live

So close.

retards don't know they are retarded.

I lost my guy two years ago to liver failure. Guy lasted 14 years. Best of luck user, I'm so sorry you're losing a friend

OP pic is pretty much a twin of mine. I'll see if I can find some actuals.

FU

(last roll)

>I'll see if I can find some actuals.
are you telling me you have a dying cat but can't be bothered to take a pic?

Your cat will live if I get dubs if not I am sorry son

Good to see some things never change. Sup Forums still loves cats.

THE CAT SHALL LIVE

Winrar?

Dubs confirms the cat shall go to the ball

Here's an LQ pic of my dude.

I just got a new computer. Don't have a lot saved.

we're all dying
tell you cat i said welcome to the club

Sorry about your cat user. That kind of cat is one of the three kinds I like. Hope he goes without too much pain.

kys and join the club

if trips you kys

from dirt to dust.

why kms when time is doing it for me?

Quints and this cat transcends existence and becomes immortal upon shedding its mortal shell

Dammit. Nice try.

Fuck.

trying for a get is almost worse than those that praise a get.

Thanks, user. Got two weeks before his next visit to the vet and decision time.

God speed, kitty.

Bump for my bro. Was recently thinking about getting a playmate for the old man... Looks like it'll be a part II at his point.

Last bump. Post cats if you got em.

my cat

What's he dying of?

>reeeeeeeee

Found a lump on his under side about a week and a half ago. He'd been eating less over the past little while. Took him to the vet today. They did an x-ray and found a mass around his stomach.

Taking him back in two weeks. Opening him up, as with all cancer, is likely to speed up metastasis. So, it's likely to be down to putting him down or making him comfortable.... Don't know if I can do the former.

'Buk sends his condolences

Really sorry bro. Just feed kitty good food and give it love.

I love my cat so much, I don't know what would happen if she died. My everlasting condolences, OP

Sorry to hear that bro. My heart is breaking for you and your cat. Be strong. I also have a tuxedo cat that looks just like yours.

Sorry to hear fella.

Thanks. Seems like a lot of commotion over a pet but, fuck, they become real family...

Heart goes hour to you man. You'll persevere. Always had black and white cats myself. This is Roger.

mmmmhm

I'm truly sorry OP, aren't there really any chances for your kitty to make it?

I honestly don't know. The mass around his stomach seems like an inevitability as far as mortality is concerned - Christ, does that sound callous- but, as far as life expectancy is concerned, I just don't know yet. Find out in two weeks.

It's awful to see your friend die and couldn't do anything to prevent it...Please make his last days wonderful, i'm hoping he will make it but in case he doesn't he deserves to die happy.

I/we will do my/our best. Thanks, user. He deserves a great send off, for sure.