I'm at the point where I'm considering looking through Sup Forums for a gf

I'm at the point where I'm considering looking through Sup Forums for a gf...

1st. Sieg Heil. 2nd. It aint gonna happen m8

I'm normally not even desperate. Just having a shit day

How does one react to being told their whole preference to girls is based off of mommy issues?

What's the worse that can happen

Many many things

Still more interesting than being single

You have quite a point

You ain't gonna find fuck all here to be honest.
The only people on Sup Forums are:
>Traps.
>Guys that like traps.
>Guys that are obsessed with anime/loli/shota.
>Guys that are obsessed with logs.
>The occasional woman that's worthless and shows their shit for the sake of a slight ego boost.

Yep, I've been single for years
Bored off my ass, but adventure isn't always safe

It's a give and take

I just don't know. Like I am attractive enough to attract girls, dating apps and stuff do work for me. But I have 0 interest in anyone I meet. That's even more frustrating than just being single

this is also exactly my problem, user. I'm 6'4'', look 8.5/10, and IQ 160+. I have Zero problems getting any girl I want, but I have 0 interest in anyone I meet.

I know what kind of girl I'm interested in even and the problem with that is that I don't know any girls like that. My personal preferences are older (like late 20's, early to mid 30's) and built, like a stonger, athlethic phisique. The problem is that none really have interest in someone 10 years younger

Yea, I have even more devastating criteria, first: I shouldn't be able to cold read her like a book, and she should understand things when I'm talking with her. This alone eliminates 99%. Then aesthetic criteria and personality criteria eliminate the rest.

I'd just be happy with a friend or two really, OP.

Mommy issues all the way for me

Have fun getting fucked by traps...

I think that's fun

Better than nothing

Exactlly

Still sad OP

I'm not OP
I'm user

I mean the OP is sad. Not you :p

Then why did you reply to me?
Also
Please don't leave me alone :'c

Because I am OP, posting off a different device. Not sure if it's showing up that I am OP or not though

you really won't find a girl that's worth your time on here

Probably true