Why do gooks convert and worship a jew on a stick?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/03/if_centurylong_trends_continue_canada_will_be_a_muslim_majority_nation_by_2050.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SwWoZmBsn1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do canadians convert and worship a child molester

Western imperialism

Gee I dunno. Maybe cause white people took over and forced this shit on them for a tiny bit?

Thank G-d South Korea has horrible demography.

What? I don't get it...

hello goldberg

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/03/if_centurylong_trends_continue_canada_will_be_a_muslim_majority_nation_by_2050.html

I really hope this is a parody.

gooks are the most cucked of the east asians

their regular non BBQ food tastes like shit
their language is literal shit tier ebonics
their music is them trying to be niggers
their culture is vapid, shallow and totally western worshipping
the males are ultra feminine and are even circumcised for no reason

korean """"music""""
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU

USA evangelical protestants spread their cancer in them. SK gooks adhee to the most disgusting form of Christianity, evangelical protestantism with those megachurches.

But they it even further. They have some sort of "affluence movement" which states that if they pray enough then God will give them everything they want.

Pathetic. And since they have turned their backs on their traditional religions (Korean shamanism, Buddhism, Confucianism ) they are 200% pathetic.

>Religion
youtube.com/watch?v=SwWoZmBsn1c

this
kimchis have very low self esteem.

BUTTHURT chink detected

>t if they pray enough then God will give them everything they want

those churches have a donation system, the belief is the more $ you give, the more $ you'll get back with god's blessings..of course its totally corrupt

the actual "sunday mass" are just rock concerts to lure in the youth

its literal cancer

Koreans do it to copy Americans.

>gook
>entire family is degenerate evangelicals
>just end it.

Every Poo I've met in this country is a Catholic/Hindi mash up. It's very strange to see Jesus and Vijay icons next to each other on their walls. Not even joking, btw

you know it true f a m

jesus is regarded as another deity to them. You can burn incense and put flowers over him in their temples. I've seen it before.

Same reason why mud-people think they will inherit the prosperity of whites by usurping their culture and stealing their land.

Jokes on these stupid fucks, the real secret is actually being white, not acting like it upfront then reverting back to niggerdry when they think nobody's looking.

Because Jesus was real.

I unironically suspect the secret is actually christianity because it creates extremely stable societies. I'm an atheist, but atheist record track is the worst of all, there is not even a society anymore in europe it feels like.

The greatest lie ever told.

>White people took over
Korea was never colonized
In the traditional white way, at least.

>Protestants will rail on about indulgences which were banned almost 500 years ago
>The same Protestants won't talk about this unless they're forced to

Also, protestants don't have mass, they have services.

Hinduism is already a mashup of multiple religions, it's not surprising that they'd do that. There's even aspects of Hinduism that have have parallels in Christianity (though due to the timeframe of their developments it's possile they were influenced by the St Thomas Christians).