Fucking americans, pedophiles

Fucking americans, pedophiles
AMERICANS - GO HOME
On pic 14 y polish girl in POLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DqDg9sI1K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poland YES

Bunch of niggers and one white officer powerless to stop their criminality. He will be replaced by a nigger asap.

bump

Charge your fucking phone.

America is not white, this does not come as a surprise for anyone here.

do blacks behave in the military?

I don't think you can blame the soldiers
That girl is a whore on her own

White guy is e6 at most. Can't see the chevrons too well with this potato pic. Why does this nig have a beard? Fucking nigs and their shaving profiles. Superior black men can't even handle a razor on their delicate skin without looking like the bottom side of a crunch bar.

No they do not. They are the most undisciplined pieces of shit around. Even when in uniform they sag their pants and tilt their caps. They are still loud and obnoxious. They still don't follow the rules. Even when they go higher in rank they still act like baboons on the savanna.

I thought Janis Joplin was dead.

Oh my god... They're TAKING PICTURES WITH HER! SO TERRIBLE!

She took a pic with some Joes. Nothing nefarious. What's wrong with this?

BECAUSE NIGGERS

RABBLE...

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

>Niggers
>Human

Look at that fucking amerinigger grabbing his dick. Nuke fagmerica

youtube.com/watch?v=_DqDg9sI1K4

FUCKING AMERICANS, WHY YOU DO IT?
WHY DO YOU WANT WAR IN POLAND
I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS!
AMERICANS GO HOME, ITS NOT FUNNY, FUCKING BRRRRRRRRR

Corporals and down in this pic. And nigs get no-shave chits like like they're welfare.

Black guys > white boys

sorry its just the truth

trash genetics will stick with trash genetics. Nothing of value has been lost. Why do niggers like thots so much?

looks like she took the selfie though. probably first time she seen a black person.

man, wearing that uniform I got like 10 whores to cuddle with

I was 17 when I joined and you aren't allowed to fuck underage women in the military but that didn't stop them from hitting on me at the mall with my gay ass uniform on

it wasnt worth it thoug I felt like a dildo to them

Generally since i look like a kid without a beard(I keep it neat and trimmed regardless) so to keep myself looking like an adult i got the shave card by shaving dry and being sloppy and letting it get irritated.

>polish came to circus to take photo with burger subhumans
>this is bad
Come on Zbigniew didn't you used to go to zoo to take photos with monkeys? This is essentialy the same only monkeys wear funny camo suits.

Don't worry man, if fighting breaks out the blacks are usually part of fodder units because they get shit scores on the ASVAB.

I was talking about all of them but ok.

So glad I went army aviation. We had one black guy in our entire unit and he was the most squared away pilot we had. He'd always chew out nigs in the chow line for uniform infractions then laugh to us about to us crew chiefs afterwards lol.

to piss off russia obviously

You deserved this for building a NATO base and taking missiles.

How will you like it now that American black missiles will be penetrating Polish teenage girls?

This is the future you asked for Polski.

LOL :D

Did he Fuck you up the ass too?

God dammit Finland. Already drunk I see.

>Already

Its 23:33

are you retarded? We are 99,9% white
Russian army 30% muslim

>Not using Muslims as cannon fodder
But more importantly, now that you have a NATO base your little girls will be fucked by American soldiers all the time. All countries with American bases complain about this, for instance in Japan and South Korea black American soldiers rape thousands of girls, even the school aged ones, a year.

>thinking burgers care about other time zones

>black guys w/ common street whores
Please keep fucking them and spreading your stupid genes. Nothing of value lost.

>3rd ID

Heard that division was shit after the initial invasion in 2003.

4th ID masterrace

saurce ?

>We are 99,9% white

niggers avoid infantry and since supply and motor T are the lowest ASVAB jobs you can get the supply battalions and motor T barracks legitimately look like fucking housing projects

WE

WUZ

POOLANDERZ

Military fag here

i have met quite a few nationalities over the 6 years i've been there

dutch are bros
germans are a bit colder, but still bros
spaniards are weirdly strict
americans are literally fucking pigs (not the officers)
brits are ok, but can be pigs sometimes
french are chauvinistic bros

Maybe let Russia make you an oblast and you wont have that problem

rba

>americans are literally fucking pigs
God damn, I didn't know you were into that beast shit.