I'm a 23 y/o virgin (f), not by choice, ask me anything!!

I'm a 23 y/o virgin (f), not by choice, ask me anything!!

Can you post a pic of yourself?

Would you like to change that?

Are you fat?

how much meters is your circumference?

I'm hesitant bc I know too many people who come on here:( but Im 5'6, 130 pounds, small tits, people tell me I look 17-18

Yeah I feel so alone. but I also just want someone to connect with emotionally lol

Would you prefer tits or GTFO?

Out of choice? Also do you feel sad/lonely/depressed as a result?

tits or gtfo

Would you?

I saw this coming I just wanted people to talk to, I have no friends =(

Not my choice. and depressed and lonely

If you have no friends, then why not make some friends by posting tits and a timestamp?

who decided for you to be a virgin?

I'm not buying it. We're going to have to see something.

Which Adventure Time character does your personality most closely resemble?

yes

Want moar?

Much moar

Do you blame men for your miserable existence?

Guys.. how often do I need to remind you that there are no girls on this website?

what like to see?

Yes mama

Not a question: you are ugly.

Wwyd?

a bag

Have you ever come close? What about foreplay?

No, I know it's my fault. I don't know how to relax and have fun in social situations. I honestly think i'm slightly autistic

I don't wanna sound conceited but I'm told I'm attractive and I get stared at when I'm out in public. I take care of and love my body. I just have a horrible personality I guess and idk how to make friends

Presuming you actually have a bagina, what's stopping you from having sex

I hear that showing your tits with a timestamp is a 100% guaranteed way to cure any autism

I was masturbating with a railroad spike when I was 3, and it got stuck. No penis has been able to punch through it.

What kind of fucking question is that

You have enough of her user?

The most I've done was make out and get fingered, I was so shy he had to pry my hands away from myself. I just get so nervous and can't relax even though I wanna do things.

I would fuck her senseless

You know what would make everything better? Posting tits and a time stamp.

Why is anyone posting in this thread? No picture/timestamp = fuck off

cover your face and show your body (naked is highly recommanded)

I think it's cause I never go out, I'm always at home unless I'm at work. I have bad social anxiety... people from work invite me to go out and stuff and I want to go but I'm afraid I won't know how to act when I'm there and I'll be so uncomfortable, I'd probably cry and have to leave early lol ...

I can sympathize. You know what made everything better? Showing tits and a time stamp.

hang with people who smoke weed then it won't matter what you act like

The good kind fuck off user

Femanon please respond

I know this really isn't a questions, but...

TITS OR GTFO

>Asking what kind of question is that in an AMA thread

or you're a bait

Fucking hell what has Sup Forums come to. 44 posts in and no tits.

Where are you from? And social anxiety sucks. I've lost all my friends to it.

Stick with those that you find interesting that have no friends either.

If there is nobody in your life you're interested in, try to attend sports clubs or get a job a few hours per week.

If you're to depressed to do that, attend a psychiatrist.

You know what's wrong with those suggestions? They don't involve tits and a timestamp.

This question is weird but for some reason i want to know too

"not by choice" yea, right. LOSER.

That might be a pussy, but it's not tits.

TITS or GTFO

What is this weak-ass bullshit excuse, ALL virginity is by choice, you CHOSE not to man up and rape the nearest hot female. You know what you need to do, and stream that shit.

I just took about 50 pictures of myself and I didn't like any of them, my self esteem is so bad, otherwise I would post a picture

I'm from NJ, how about you? I'm so sorry to hear that, the same thing happened to me. I've always had it, but it's gotten worse in my 20s...

Thank you for the advice. It seems like everyone around me already has friends. I prefer to stick with the weird loner types but it's hard to find them.

I know

the tits thing is to prove youre actually a female. some people will jerk off to it no matter how ugly you are, we don't really care how ugly your tits are we just need to know who were talking to so you can start getting actual advice

Attend the job at Wendy's then. Lots of weirdos coming in there. Some are even working there.

We just need tits and a timestamp. We don't care about the rest.

post them you fucking bitch

Why did you feel the need to clarify 'not by choice'?

Of course you're a virgin and of course it's not your choice, you're on Sup Forums

Femanon
Please. For science.