Cringe thread

Cringe thread.

Athena used to be Troy.

Well this is stupid, why are we reading it?

>Virtue, virtue where are you?

Cancer can be entertaining I guess.

Is xe passible?

Not remotely.

It's not even in "If a mental health professional read this, I'd be in deep shit" territory though.
It's just rehashes of "omg everyone needs to be as diverse and understanding as me. I'll appropriate whatever demographic I need to, to make you out to be a bigot, but don't you dare wear a sombrero if you're not mexican".

Exactly. So we point at people like that, laugh, and feel better about ourselves.

Lipstick and eyeshadow, weak attempt.
I've known burly metalheads, wearing death face makeup that was more passable.
Meh I guess I just want new angles to laughing at people being hypocrites. This stuff is getting so old.

On that I feel you. At first I had a genuine visceral reaction to the degeneracy. Now it's more like a subtle shake of the head. Soon I'll probably be at your level. Just kinda, "meh."

I'm sure tumblr will churn out some new form of bullshit soon.

The funny thing is, people would probably consider me a degenerate as well.
I'm bi, a left leaning anarchist, mixed raced and likely somewhere on the spectrum.
I just don't believe in telling people what they can and cannot do, heck if someone tells me I can't say nigger or cupcake, I'll want to say that just to say "fuck you" to them.

This works until you consider things like traffic lights and public health.

I hate my state, I hate my state, I hate my state...

wait, is he calling rue paul a homophobic appropriating biggot? one of the biggest and most successful queer drag men in the modern world? amazing he makes money off of a TV show now, when he got spit on in the streets during the 70's and 80's...yea, fuck people who make success out of themselves

Everything except the anarchism doesn't bug me, and even that only because it seems--like communism--to completely fall apart in practice. There'll always be someone who'll be greedy and want it all for themselves, and in a system like that it only takes one bad apple to ruin the whole damn thing.

Not him, but the most damning thing about anarchism, for me, was finding that Proudhon stated that all founding members of an anarchist society had to be highly educated, or it was doomed by said bad apples.

What is it with trannies and monotheistic religions that treat women as property?

I dunno man, we still need those things.
If they stopped working near me, I'd grab a bunch of my electricity savvy friends and figure out how to fix the light.
But then on the other hand, I'm not proposing to take over everything and running it like I want it to run, that would be authoritarian.
I'd much rather band together with a bunch of likeminded individuals, form a small village and work on becoming self sustaining.

It's more of a personal philosophy for me than a political solution for anything.
It's basically the notion of being free to the point that I don't limit the freedoms of others, combined with trying not to be a dick.

Haha what the fuck that looks like if Michael cera wore makeup

Do people actually think like this?

Probably, wouldn't be surprised.

why do you think we give a flying fuck about some retard on facebook?

Is this what nu/b is? reposting garbage from facebook?

I think you should kill yourself OP, for the greater good. Do it.

That self defeating shit you mean?
Yeah all of the time, for some reason our brains are like the bdp girlfriend you could never get rid of.
Mine does this thing where I wake up in the middle of the night, wondering why and suddenly my brain goes "Do you remember when you got mad and hit your brother when you were 6? That makes you a bad person".

Yup I know that all too well

He said cringe thread, he's posting cringe, what's your problem?

>The New Swastika

...what?

I see your facebook cringe and raise you some youtube cringe. Think about this one for a second and connect the dots as to why this is cringe

People want to reclaim the Swastika, to change it from a hate symbol to something better

There's one company that's guaranteed to go under lmao.

That's so beta it's fucking gamma.

I dunno if me not even knowing that videos like that were even a thing, is less or more cringeworthy than the videos themselves.

What about the LGBTQ freaks?

kekd

I just feel sad for this guy, his life is out of control.

I mean, it's still a buddhist symbol. It's only taboo in the west. I was in Korea and that shit was proudly displayed, no problem.

Whatever, let the commies self cannibalize some more. Right wing extremists can be easily be ignored as laughable but something about left extremists is just so fucking annoying. I guess it's the subject matter

Go to KA Design's Fb page and look at the comments. Even THEY'RE pissed.

The vids aren't the cringeworthy thing here, more like the community affiliated with it

Its cringe because she's stupid.

Yeah you're right

So the fact that this is new to me, just means I'm not part of that particular cringe?
Well that's a relief.

>complains about nu/b/
>probably been here a month
Fuck off retard

Well that was bitchy of her.

To be fair, the boy got ahead of himself

>implying this is the first time he's said something of that nature

Dude it's fake as fuck cmon.

Oh c'mon the boy was pretty tame, not like he asked for nudes

He might've, hard to know without more context.
same goes to you.

This isn't a rage thread

I see your cringe and raise you this

oh. this is mildly disturbing.

What the hell are they doing?
Is that a rumspringa gaming tournament?

Why did Nintendo decide to make that Fisher-Price abortion of a controller. People doesn't have three hands so what am I supposed to do to the third thingy, suck on it or stick it up my ass?

Christ.

Why are you in this thread?

This. The biggest cringe is that the controller is still in use when people could emulate the games if they want to pretend it's still the 20th century and they still have potential.

Good lord

Hello OP you have a nice face

op is a terrorist. fuck off.

/trash/ decides to go outside for once, thoughts?

No way, you found OP. Cheeky dog, how'd ya do it?

Ur supposed to hold it at the left handle, if u r using the control cross and at the middle handle if u r using the analog stick. Simple as that.

the ironic thing is this mentally ill cunt is the one using the star of david as a fashion symbol

Ur supposed to hold it at the left handle, if u r using the control cross and at the middle handle if u r using the analog stick. RTFM

elite hacking skills

That hurt in the chest. Can still feel it.

I think I like you.

I know that, I .... wait a second.
You felt the need to tell me twice?
I was about to talk about them doing it wrong in the picture, but this double posting of the (almost) same post intrigues me, whats up user?

In 2nd pic OP didn't blur out his profile pic where you write comments

Look at that face of pretend innocence. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Nice

Clever, user. Clever. Phoneposters deserve it, though.

Oh shit niggers!

Do people have no shame?

Guys remember when Mulan changed her gender completely to go help her country?

It's /trash/, I question why the anal tail butt plug had to be used though

Omg omg the 1% of a population that has extreme suicide rates isn't allowed to serve! Horrible! I'll be upset for the next month about this

I'm still confused about that. How come transgenders aren't allowed to serve?

Wait, I thought it was one of those clip-to-the-belt/pants types like you get at halloween stores. You mean he's actually...

Just as he said, suicide rates are at a very high rate and while not all transgenders suffer it, gender dysphoria would disqualify you from suffering.

Pretty much the US army will deny you unless you're in perfect health.

It's almost as if you're 12 and wasn't even born when a Nintendo 64 was released.
I played and beat every single game I had on that console with that controller.
You just have to not be a fucking retard.

They are trying to use the military to get benefits of healthcare for their surgery. They will never be ready to serve due to the side effects and problems of hormones and such invasive surgery. Essentially almost all of them would be major leeches to the military.
To add onto that the military don't accept suicidal regular people, they shouldn't accept a group with a 60% suicide rate

>Transgender
Do they really think "switched" her gender? Have they never seen the movie?

Just because you managed to use it doesn't mean it was good. I played with that pos like 4 days a week for years but that doesn't mean it wasn't hot garbage.

Fake news you bigot sexist racist transphobic gaylord. Next you're saying Link wasn't transgender in BoTW.

I hope the creator of that image knows that there weren't even any transfaggots in combat positions in the first place. They all just had deskjobs.

Shitty b8

Besides FPS like Goldeneye, it did its job and really wasn't that awful.

Or just blatant sarcasm, but okay.

This. I got rejected because my left leg is partially held together by a few titanium pins after a motorcycle crash. I can and have run marathons, but I'm "a risk".

Google "Poe's Law"