Is jordyn jones going to grow up to be this generations marilyn monroe...

Is jordyn jones going to grow up to be this generations marilyn monroe? I cant think of anyone else since Scarlett Johansson that has inspired such an obsessively horny fanbase.

Shes just a generic white girl from youtube. She will die out slowly over the next 2 years in which she will try to do rap music when she is 18 that shows off a lil bit more skin and her new titties.
That is if she dosent get pregnant from her spic bf.

I hate that little mongrel shit

I'd love to watch a dozen africanus criminalus breeding bulls ravish her on her 18th next March.

But hear this- JJ is easily the most fapped to

Nah, she will never get a movie or sitcom role. Shes a dancer wanna be rapper.

Sure shes hot, but the majority of her "fans" will stop liking her next year when she is no longer jailbait.

She will end up like LMJ

LMJ never had nearly as many people as JJ. The amount of cum spilt over jj could run a waterpark for a week. It doesnt have to be a movie, if she enters the public eye in any way when shes 18 she could blow up.

>could blow up.
^
This part here.
She's nothing special in the movie or tv world. Shes just another wanna be rapper white girl that had fame on youtube. She will transition in to nothing. Maybe a second rate music video where shes dancing nearly naked but thats about it

I think shes too hot for that. Too much cum has been spilt, too many morals questioned, it cant all be for nothing.

Why are you caught up on "cum has spilled".
Shes just a random jb, no one special.If she was that special she would have more in the public then pedo's and girls who dance and fall in to the mtv crowd'.

>>inspired such an obsessively horny fanbase.

They're fucking 12 year olds, hormones are through the roof. It will die, just like Marylin. and that is the only thing they have in common

This. I am one. She's already loosing my interest this year. No bikini pics and too much spic bf. need sex tape now.

Surprised she wasnt as slutty as she has been the past few summers on snapchat.

Yeah me too. Probably has consultants about her image. I probably will drop her after this summer if she continues on this trend. What a waste. Sad

tongue still comes out

Meaning?
She used to show off her ass and her tits in tight bikini's and tank tops

true

tease!

cuties