Study shows 92% of niggers abandon coal-burners after pregnancy

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

As an 7/10 23 year old Indian male who is moving to the US this fall for higher studies, I would like to ask Sup Forums and good-looking white anonetes, why do u prefer niggers over Indians?

Indians are 1. family oriented
2. dont abandon responsibility
3. dont call women bitches
4. speak better english than niggers who have been for over 300 years in the continent yet cant put a decent sentence together
5. have a high-paying job
6. we really dindu dindu-nuffin (no crime)

So why?

Sup Forums help me in scoring white and latina qties in the USA

>USA

because they're bred from day one to be BLACKED. It's not their fault, it's their retarded media.

Up here, there's lots of cool Indian dudes who get chicks just by being relaxed and fun. Don't fall into the autism trap. Learn some local culture and chill, the poon will follow.

>born out of wedlock == blacks abandoning children and women
That's some top tier stormnigger logic right there

I think women don't like Indians because they're physically and intellectually hideous tryhards, which cancel out all the points you listed.

Nobody on Sup Forums prefers niggers over curryshitters

That's a stereotype. Quite a few are well built /fit/ tier bros.

You're ugly, desperate, and smell like garbage naturally. You sweat so much that you can be smelled across a room and you are disease-ridden rats with no social skills per the usual. Why would anyone like an Indian? No one even likes racemixing. Cut it out and date your own race, faggot.

I'm from India and I have a white girlfriend here. Granted I don't have an accent, I'm pretty light skinned it's still pretty easy to get a white girl. They're just like any other people, if you're interesting they'll talk to you. Really push the Hindu thing if you're a Hindu but don't seem overly religious just mention it as like a way of life, white girls are crazy about that.

Indians have small cocks and smell funny.

Sorry about your luck.

Also, leave white women alone. I'm so fucking sick of every shitskins obsession with white women.

I'm actually waiting for this to happen with my liberal friend up in Washington. Her and my other friend have been dating for 5 years now. Somehow she hasn't gotten pregnant yet and I wanna see if he leaves her or not.

>7/10 indian male

doesn't exist here, pajeet. Subtract 3 points for your nigger skin and curry smell and autism. you're a 4/10 untouchable in 'murrica. White women will literally go for niggers before you.

Sorry, man, just the way it is. I have a poo-in-loo friend here that has the same prob, except he can't pull Indian chicks either becuase they want Chad Thundercock or $$$

Because indians are too stupid to use a toilet. Why would I want anyone like that? Also they are uncivilized as fuck. Typical indian omegle types. When you don't want to fuck them they go apeshit and start cursing with worthless grammar" Fuck uu bish u ugly"

because indians

1. are beta as fuck
2. are creepy on social media
3. are code monkeys
4. don't poo in the loo

Prove you are a white male and not a nigger trying to discourage me!

being born out of wedlock doesn't mean either abandon the other

The fuck is that kind of poo in the loo logic?

Niggers are niggers but facts are facts too. Stop distorting facts.

A nigger would encourage you. You are a nigger.

It's not like you can stop them from burning the coal. Telling them not to will only make them want to do it more.

DESIGNATED

he's not a nigger. Notice his correct grammar and spelling etc. A nigger is usually just obviously stupid or has a chip on their shoulder etc

>you do smell like garbage
>I went to a local hindu temple a few months ago
>fucking gross
>other user is right, though, sell the hindu shit, some chicks will be interested

once you fix her computer you have nothing to offer

poo in loo pajeet

Just try to work on the accent, a heavy Indian accent is unpleasant to most.

What's even more fucked up about that is that these white skanks get off on the danger of fucking with niggers.

They know about the violence and disease and the way they will be treated, but that makes them want niggers even more.

>latina
They don't like pajeets, they like their own and white guys. Trust me.

t. Spic with 3 female cousins COLONIZED

White Woman here. Dated an Indian once, and then found out I was a secret because his family ultimately wanted him to marry a fellow Brahmin at the exact age of 27. He seemed pretty confused when I told him to hit the fucking road.

Never again will I date Indian. You guys have way too much family/cultural baggage.

I feel bad for the amount of loneliness and disappointment you are about to experience

Idiot brown skin isn't nigger skin.
I don't have curry smell, thats not even a sterotype based on evidence.
Niggers committing crime is based on evidence and observation.

We shit in toilets n shit.
Not in designated shitting streets. That's villagers. I own 3 cars and a villa in India, I am rich.

>1. are beta as fuck
True. many are. Working on it.

> 2. are creepy on social media
I am not. So that's good.

> 3. are Code monkeys
Do you want me to work in minimum wage at KFC serving and cuckin at good white women having dinner with niggers instead? Coding is how I earn.

> 4. don't poo in the loo
only very poor villagers do that

He's got really small ears

Butthurt white boys everywhere. Its natural selection. Deal with it :)

>get off on the danger of fucking with niggers.
oooooh yes, I believe this 100% They like being a special snowflake that can defy the odds.
>until they get hit

agree with beaner bro, latinas will never in a million years go with an Indian. I don't think I've ever seen a latina with a black in my life, either. She'd get endless amounts of shit from every other co-ethnic that saw her with one.

If she wants to end up dead then that's her choice

If it's natural selection

Why are niggers un-evolved then?
Why are 99% black cities in USA shit
Why are 99% black countries shit?

Women don't find Indian men attractive only because you're arrogant, rude effeminate manlets with bad hygiene and undesirable genetics. But don't feel too bad, because I'm sure that white women would want you too if the jews brainwashed them to. And please stop calling me about computer viruse.

I am an atheist.
My mother married my dad from arranged marriage. Hates every second of it.
Says she is not gonna arrange anything nor gonna give me a single dollar for my marriage.

Black guys are hot af. Also you're a smelly indian so fuck off :)

>Oakland Raiders

Trash.

How to hire Jews?

Why are niggers so alpha
Spreading their genes and moving on

Indians have no game, smell like curry, have small dicks, and are complete nerds. You guys have nothing to offer till you graduate med school and have some $$$.

And even then you still suck in bed.

>accent
don't be that guy who's accent is too thick to understand. burgers cant understand indian accent, but niggerspeak is more familiar
>being autist
this is a problem with most people in STEM
>being skelly
SS + GOMAD indians should be lactose tolerant and are generally skelly mcskellingtons
>bad fashion
just copy mexicans, most burgers wont know the difference

white women despise even WHITE code monkeys, what makes you think they'll ever give asian code monkeys any chance?

white women are all about the business or the artist type, they don't want stability, they want to feel like they are perpetually starring in their own young adult novel

Oh you're rich? That changes everything! Doesn't matter if you're social IQ is below 50 and that you probably look like shit. Rather be with an alpha white man who is poor than with an arrogant rich piece of shit like you.

your*

>>
>Idiot brown skin isn't nigger skin.
>I don't have curry smell, thats not even a sterotype based on evidence.

I told you I have a buddy from poo-in-loo land and just went to a Hindu temple with him and his bros a while back. They were all engineers and brown as fuck. And yes, y'all motherfuckers stink, either BO or breath or sweating curry.
>
>
I own 3 cars and a villa in India, I am rich.

kek
you're nigger tier or below here, unless you find a needle in a haystack white girl that will date you, but even then that's someone that has to overcome her natural revulsion. Someone who knew you in school or something and got ot know you.

"rich in India" will make fuck all difference unless you're a Chad and have social skills and grooming. Then you would have a chance, but less than that? Good luck. Indians are at the bottom of the social ladder, and money won't make a diff unless you're a millionaire.

Honestly? The memes have gotten to me. I used to think Indians can be sexy but the last time a decent looking Indian guy was hitting on me I could only think of him pooping in the street.

You were right the first time Hoss.

this triggered me

But by "no white boys" she could mean no immature people

>the artist type

Not really, they're not. White women don't really like art.

You can change that to 100%

The level of dumb on Alpha-Ballsacking Mega Man>\pol\ seeks an ever-lower base level.

"You can't be alpha unless you play white chicks with pump n dump".

"White chicks who occasionally sample Niggaman are dumb because they will dump them."

You little closet-dwelling anime masturbators wouldn't know a good woman if she blew your mind and kept coming back to suck your assholes every time you dumped her, desperately trying to establish your ballsacking cred.

The best way to get girls is to be yourself and chill the fuck out, intelligence and unique abilities being like dogshit or carrion for attracting blowflies. They don't dig fake chest-thumping or any manner of gumping.

women are in it for the thrill

notice how they love "bad boys" with leather jackets and fast cars or bikes?

they like the "heat of the moment" stuff

not long term thinkers them women.....

but truth is they want it all
the bull to choke fuck them
the beta to provide them
and the side piece to fuck once the bull moves on

7. Don't poo in loo

Nose almost as wide as the phone

>Women are 1. Not family oriented
>2. abandon responsibility
>3. are bitches
>4. speak and text at a fifth grade level
>5. get government handouts
>6. love criminals
There you go Pajeet, the answer is that women are the niggers of gender

>Study shows 92% of niggers abandon coal-burners after pregnancy
But of course.

Black men have been impregnating and abandoning women of their own race for ages. Why would women get any special treatment.

As far as everything else goes...you know. Poo-in-loo, Designated shitting streets, customer supports and such

Well that's good.

Be sure to tell any white woman you end up interested in that you're against arranged marriages. I'm not the only one I know that this has happened to, and we warn each other regularly.That broke my heart badly when I found out.

After working in tech long enough, I realized that many Indians live a double life and fuck around all the time (if they're able to). They often try to use white and Asian girls while keeping them a secret from their families.

I really hope you're an exception to the case.

U messed up your meme arrows m8

Why do Indians smell like POO?

Way to answer the question nigger-lover. They are hot until you turn 25 and have bad credit, 3 niglets, and live in a ghetto. Then you regret you life, bitch. don't take our word for it though. Go out and ruin your life.

cool flag

That is true 100%. I have seen many (Indian) classmates fuck around and then they "settle" for the homely Indian girl who doesn't question that much, especially for the dowry.

I won't turn into that douche.

I was in a hurry to tell Pajeet how shit he is before he ran away with his fingers in his ears.

>of course the German notices my arrows are slightly off kek

This. This mentality is why my BMW was needlessly complex, with all sorts of gears and things for ....adjusting headlights, stuff like that.

Never thought of it like that. Really opened my eyes user.

>Indians are 1. family oriented
the tv meme is that your parents are assholes, so even if you're 10/10 in looks, it's a hassle to deal with serious dating/marriage because of your archaic customs, old-world racism and social castes.

tumblrettes do, but they get cucked eventually

Sure. I wont expose my future wife to my hindufag relatives.

you add nothing of benefit genetically. blacks at least have a good physique. whites are already smart and have a decent physique (only rivaled by blacks), plus white women are the epitome of beauty. in fact whites have everything, we really should just ban other races from breeding and all the world's problems would be solved.

just like asian men, indian men are unfuckable.

>7/10 23 year old
>indian male

There are no attractive Indian males. You might be a 7/10 in India but here you'll be a 3/10

They might THINK they do, but when they realize that real artists are broke as fuck and will be forever, they jump ship faster than a kike in a sinking counry

It would be great if this thread was actually about the article and not about Indians trying to get their dick wet by white women. The statistics are pretty sobering, but not at all surprising. Would really like to know the sample size though.

Holy shit. That's staggering.

You don't a white american woman. They will use you, suck your bank dry and force you to pay for your bad decision the rest of your life. Poor indian guy I know found out the hard way by marrying a blonde blue eye woman. Lost his house, his kids and his good paying job over the bitch.

Stay with the curry pussy.

>why do u prefer niggers over Indians?
Indians>niggers anyone who say other wise has never had to deal with both.
>Sup Forums help me in scoring white and latina qties in the USA
sorry you came to the wrong place for that everyone here is scared of females

But very unsurprising

>>There are no attractive Indian males. You might be a 7/10 in India but here you'll be a 3/10
kek
tha'ts what I told him...well I gave him a 4/10 because I was nice, but yeah, right around there.

and that's if he's good looking and fit and not autistic, which seems extremely unlikely.

He's basically an untouchable here.

pajeet, I went to India and even you women when they saw the white man could not help but to come over and touch me. Yes married women at a party. Watch "The big bang" and that is what Americans think of you. Chicks in India are nice but who wants brown nipples?

>Ctrl+F
>"smell"
>10 results

I'm sorry, Indians, but you guys really and truly do fucking stink. Your body odor is tremendous and you don't even try to do anything about it. I don't think you even bathe. Every meal you cook smells up the entire apartment complex. When you bring lunch to work and microwave it, it funks up the whole office. You're also usually ugly, especially the guys, but goddammit, you don't need to smell as bad as you look.

Don't forget about the roast beef. It's too bad that white women themselves are ensuring that the nice pink pussy will leave this world forever.

yuck

>As an 7/10 23 year old Indian male who is moving to the US
abandon hopes of getting laid, there's 0 reason for anyone there to pick you over anyone else. Even the Indian women there won't want you. If you want some white pussy try whores.

>be in some club that my girlfriend at the time dragged me too
>hanging out drinking with her friend's boyfriend while they go dance
>he sees a Indian try to dance with his girl
>all the Indian men are all dressed up and think they're hot shit
>he walks over and grabs pajeet by his pencil throat and 10 other Indians run over to him and plead him to let him go
>I'm standing there laughing my ass off

>only very poor villagers do that

No that's not fucking true. I've been to the 'richest' cities in India (Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad) and even in corporate fucking offices I see people walk out on their lunch breaks and shit in a plot of grass or something. The guy who helped transition my team dropped pants and took a big one when the sun was setting day 1 of our fucking trip. It's disgusting.

Whole 'city' smelled like a fat girl queefed curry.

There's something strange about black men right off the bat when they start hitting on you. It's hard to describe.

I've never had someone want me so badly but have such hate in their eyes directed at me at the same time...It's like that every single time I'm approached by a black man. I've had compliments, I say thank you politely, and then when I try to continue on my way they'll say things like they want to cut my throat under their breath.

I think a lot of girls that end up with these types of men have not yet learned how to detect hate from somebody's eyes.

Summary of advice from Sup Forums
Gonna seriously work on this.

> There are no attractive Indian males. You might be a 7/10 in India but here you'll be a 3/10

This is according to some wannabe /fit/ chads. Don't know how true this is. But I will keep it in mind. I am gonna find out either way.
I will post another Sup Forums post in few years referencing this post, how I cucked such a wannabe chad's girl or I am gonna post a feels post. Stay tuned.

> dont be STEM autist

Ok. Gonna be all outdoorsy. avoid nerdy autists. avoid the library.

> dont be Hindufag

np. I am an atheist and hate my hindufag parents and relatives.

> dont smell

I don't. but gonna take an extra bath just out of the fear of the sterotype.

> dont be a Coder monkey

Not gonna talk about coding with girls. Would more of a Project Manager vibe be beneficial? It will seriously counter the coding monkey stereotype.

> The best way to get girls is to be yourself and chill the fuck out, intelligence and unique abilities being like dogshit or carrion for attracting blowflies.

Chill the fuck out. Done

> Dont poo in loo

Wont poo in loo

> "notice how they love "bad boys" with leather jackets and fast cars or bikes?
> they like the "heat of the moment" stuff"
> "They are in it for the thrill

Don't be clingy and too responsive. Play atleast a little hard to get.

> You don't a white american woman. They will use you, suck your bank dry and force you to pay for your bad decision the rest of your life. Poor indian guy I know found out the hard way by marrying a blonde blue eye woman. Lost his house, his kids and his good paying job over the bitch.

Avoid these bitches at all costs

lel at the autism

WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU SHITSKINS LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE?

>take extra showers

Just stop eating curry

It's not just the hate and their desire to make the white race blacker.

They see you as a literal status symbol. That is it. They don't give a fuck about you as a person, you are just a trophy of conquest in their eyes.

I wonder how many white women realize this and are into it, or how many are oblivious to the truth?

doesn't matter at all when they're ugly and smell like shit

>>all the Indian men are all dressed up and think they're hot shit
I could easily imagine this. They're the most arrogant cunts on earth and they're disgusting.

>Make America White Again

>I've never had someone want me so badly but have such hate in their eyes
They despise white men and have this revenge fantasy of fucking you for muh slavery and muh colonialism etc, not that niggers go even that in depth. With them it's just blind rage.

BURN

> WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU SHITSKINS LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE?

Why cant your women stop being attractive?

Think of it this way.

Indian guy +Latina/White qt = good family with benefits to the American economy

White + Niggers = burden to the american economy, Dadless mixed race baby

Not true. Around 1st year college grade white women overtook Indian girls for my fap thoughts

You have any idea how long that takes to get out of your system? I used to be vegetarian and ate lots of indian food and my girlfriend would always complain.

The shit bio-accumulates in you system and takes months to get rid of

h..how do they wipe, user?

>and wash their hands

I have no clue, but I dread the thought because I had to shake hands with the team leader who I saw shit like 30 mins earlier

> Around 1st year college grade white women overtook Indian girls for my fap thoughts

I was referring to niggers when discussing the status symbol aspect of white females. But I'm sure it's true for curry niggers as well.

kek
this made me laugh and cringe internally at the same time
that's just horiffic

That's a lie.
No city guy in an IT firm gonna act like a villager.

Take your head out of Sup Forums poo in loo propaganda.

These guys just got out of jail after fucking each other's butts for a few months. Now they're chilling yo.

Try being American if that makes sense. Don't be a foreigner but adapt and blend in. Also try making friends with white guys and have them help you get white pussy.

>implying they don't still fuck each other in the ass on the DL

Indians are some of the most vile and degenerate people I have ever come across. India is no better than any 3rd world African 'nation'. India is a crime ridden, corrupt, impoverished, overpopulated cesspool lacking the basic necessitates of life. You fucking animals don't belong here or in any other western nation for that matter.