10 years 40 years 200 years how bout im doing none of them

>10 years 40 years 200 years how bout im doing none of them
what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Random white guy minding his business has a full head of hair, smoking a pipe in front of his lovely home and picket fence. Noticeable "Dindu nuffin".
Man noticeably indifferent to his own persecution and earnest belief that he has done nothing wrong.
>Cops randomly arrest him, 10 years Federal Maximum Security
Sentenced to 10 years for a nameless crime.
>10 years, 40 years, 200 years how about...
He ignores the imposing of his sentence as he a) dindu nuffin and b) chooses not to acknowledge his own persecution
>(Man screaming) Not me, not never. Ain't happening.
Again, he exerts stoicism in the face of his persecution refusing to believe he is (or ever will be) affected by it personally
>Snake eyes... You got a 5 and a 1. Hell yeah.
He rolls the dice, plays the game, already knowing he will lose (calling snake eyes before the dice land). He is starting to accept, however obtusely that the game is stacked against him.
>Quit messing around guys (stab) I'll be done in a second. (Head is now shaved).
Physical manifestation of his own awakening before his psyche has caught up. His weightlifting also belies his subconscious acceptance of his predicament.
>20 years hard time. How does it feel? Hmm? Bye.
His ordeal is over and he still maintains his outward stoicism despite his having endured 20 years of hell. If I ignore that it happened, did it?
>Home destroyed.
He survived his ordeal but his world did not. What was the point of denying his persecution, remaining stoic, only to return to ashes?
>Muted screaming and rage.
His mind finally opens to the realization that his life was destroyed and can never be repaired.
>"To go to bed forever"
He kills himself.

I can give you the Sam Hyde approved Sup Forums interpretation if you'd like.

damn dude

redpill me in all ears

The Sup Forums interpretation was worse than Reddit over thinking it desu

No realmente , si se piensa en ello

pls give pol interpretation

So for the first time in American history (X?) white men are being openly mocked and derided by minorities/SJW's without repercussions. In fact the media and government entities are openly participating (while maintaining plausible deniability).

Notice the use of the picturesque 50's vibe in clothing, the picket fence, black and white. The 50's are largely considered (by most white men) to be to height of American civilization. The golden age.

The reason for choosing this motif is to stress the denial in which most white men live today (believing they are still in control, masters of their own destiny). Normie whites still think everything is fine despite all signals pointing to society spinning dangerously towards irreversible change not in their favor.

So his stoicism, in fact, represents denial that anything has changed despite all signs pointing to the contrary. However, in the white man's subconscious he is slowly becoming aware of these hostilities directed at him just as the character does (shaved head, lifting weights). Trump and an ascendant alt-right point to a racial awakening and a nascent white identity that has meaning.

But the character never truly awakens until it is far too late. His home is destroyed. And all that is left is to howl at the moon and die.

So it's more of a cautionary tale of what awaits those who deny the circumstances in which they currently live.

That's pretty good

I think you might be reading in to deep but then again it wouldnt surprise me if he tough of this

It's the same thing, only apply it to a country
>Ignore the negative effects govts have
>Willingly sit through the suffering for however long because you don't recognize it as bad
>Keep making excuses, even after bad things happen before your eyes (like when he gets stabbed)
>In the end when it all collapses, you'll realize you should have cared, but it's too late

Pretty cool,also this sketch was certainly influenced by pic related.

by the strange also

Anybody got a youtube link?

stranger* fuck im stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0
here you go user i hope you like it

fuck yeah you're right, charls totally had that meursault vibe goin on

That's pretty good, thanks bro

you don't see the obvious confirmation bias inherent in these analyses?

>World Peace
>W P
>White Power
>W P

Really makes you think.

Nice gymanastics there bud

What did he mean by this is the worst meme since ack ack

youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM&feature=youtu.be

COP KILLER EDITION
way better this way