Sup Forums DBZ thread

youtube.com/watch?v=PwOPFmToaNQ

I love this fight. Gohan was so over-hyped to be the saviour and then ends up jobbing so hard.
Post high res vids of your favorite scenes and fights and shit.

Talk shit about Dragon Ball Super (which is officially based as of two episodes ago). I'd rather kill myself than ever post on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuOhonh_QLE
youtu.be/-EmgGvEYfwI
youtu.be/evyrnMzI2qA
youtu.be/DqASMiVg1C8
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ojd5cNDekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8XVqvu4SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(OP) #

>that fucking Tien out of nowhere, then Goku

Last Super episode was the first time I felt like I was watching a DBZ episode again.

>an entire universe of aliens killing each other and conquering other planets
>hurr durr is the humans fault lets kill'em durr durr
>calling goku a human knowing he's a saiyan
Dragon Ball Super is utter shit

Moron. He's not actually saying humans. Those shit translations are mistaken. He's saying humanoids.

It's Black that's fixated on Earth. Zamasu hates all mortal humanoids. Potentially everything that isn't some sort of God.

shit taste user lives in denial :c

>he doesn't know basic japanese

I think reddit is more suited to your tastes

Does it really take that much brain power to understand that the appropriate English word in this context is "mortal"?

Dragonball was ok, Z was shit

we only need /jojo/ and few more anime threads.
Sup Forums can become great again.

D..damn. Also this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuOhonh_QLE

>great character design
>great background design
>great animation
>great sound effects
>great music
>all this in the 80's and 90's

Why can't we have it back?

>American dub
Lol.

I like this one.

youtu.be/-EmgGvEYfwI

Reminder that Faulconers soundtrack is GOAT

Nope.

Kid Buu> Goku on a good day > Teen Gohan > JUST Goku (aka Vegeta)

Fuck off

this
>"muhout of place ching chong tunes"

yeah fuck off those belong in db and have no place in manly Z

Kys

youtu.be/evyrnMzI2qA

youtu.be/DqASMiVg1C8

Favorite scene is Gohan vs Cell.
>Everyone is wasted, Gohan has lost the use of his arm, he's getting pushed back by Cell.
>He hears the voice of his father, encouraging him to be strong and not give up.
>That moment when Vegeta uses all his power to hit Cell in the back-- the first time it felt like he swallowed his pride and became part of the group for the greater good.
>"Arigatou, Son Goku. Soshite, sayonara." ;_;

I'm on the episode of goku going to the other world after his day to find gohan with the supreme kai and z sword.
Bu just healed a blind boy.

I've been power watching first with dragon ball and now near the end of z.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ojd5cNDekc

W-wait...people actually unironically watch and like DBS? Top lel. GT is better than that garbo.

Why do Americanos love DB so much? Especially niggers. You fags are so annoying

>manly Z
Is this a joke? DB is so much better than Z it hurts. Ameriburgers tried to turn it into some super serious "manly" shit. So cringeworthy

GT is shit, and I watch DBS because I'm waiting for Toei to get their shit together and change DBs to DBZ's old style (it will never happen though).

its also terribly ironic that these fans think that the original Japanese version of a Japanese series is "for weebs"
uh, guys I have some bad news...

Dragon Ball ends with Freeza. Everything after that is the reason Anno hates you.

>not faulconer music
D R O P P E D

Why does DBS have to be so shit, ugh. *sigh*

>Become Super Saiyan God
>Barely stronger than pre-raditz

Anno loves me, user.

On;y in some episodes. Usually original is best by far.

Final Atonement is kino with Faulconer though.

>Yajorobe saves Goku and Trunks

Is Dragon Ball back?

Vegetas themes are really good.

I thought the translation was mortals.

Heres whats worse. Black kicks blue's ass. Trunks SSJ2 somehow able to land a kick with enough power to knock black into a building. That shit was sad.

Dbz should've ended after the cell saga, it would've been perfect. The buu saga was just drawn out bullshit

trunks doing shit was fine
vegeta jobbing was terrible

Well he did save their lives at the end.

yes
but a 3vs2 fight would have been better

>It's a Toriyama and Toei hate Gohan and make him job hard/forget his promises character development/forget his powers/etc episode
Nothing new under the sun

I don't understand how the animation in DBS is so much fucking worse. There are literally no stills that are even remotely as bad as that fucking garbage in

yes it would have but usually its 1 vs 1 with 8 watching doing nothing to help their friends. at least they gave us 2 vs 2.

DB/DBZ had its magic, I remember that specific feeling of waiting for the original series and the intro...by god. Good times, forever in my heart. Many laughs and feels.
Sadly original DB is underrated often, but I like it even better because it took itself less seriously while exploring their world and various characters. Kids today deserve better stuff to watch, something with soul.

modern toei

>watch dbz as a kid when it aired on tv
>mfw goku goes SSJ after what seemed a millenium

>le 90s kid

God damn, db fans are the most delusional nostalgia fags

What did he mean by this? I watched DB again and it was great fun even now, so obviously it has certain timelessness to it.

I guess they don't have a word for mortals so they just use human

he got his character development. his character arc was over after dbz.

The "power" scaling in DBS is just ridiculous.

Out of fucking no where suddenly these gods that everyone knew about appear out of no where, and SSGB is entry level shit that doesn't match up.

Theres no coherency in the show at all.

Oh, and suddenly Beerus has a weakness as shit as Supreme Kai dying he dies too? Oh, I wonder who Black is....

>he got his character development
To then go back in Buu saga
He promised Goku to keep training and earn the title of savious of Earth, he even didn't like to stufy during Saiyans saga and Cell saga and always bail out from it.

Then Buu saga appears, he didn't train, he somehow likes to study now, etc. Character development down the drain. Gets his ass handled to himself, promises to train and become a better warrior...Super appears, he didn't train, he still likes to study, etc. Rinse and repeat.

he got a waifu, and has a career and a kid and his life is comfy now. he's not a fighter anymore, and that was never his ideal future. deal with it, kid

he's right though, the quality of cartoons has gone to the toilet the past decade or so for some reason. You used to be able to turn on cartoon network for example and nearly every show was pretty good, or at least watchable. Not true at all anymore

Am I the only one who was expecting this multiple universes thing the join the DB movies with the series? I am terribly disappointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8XVqvu4SA

this theme is the goat

The fuck is that shit?

Dragonball is lame. Nobody actually likes it, you only pretend to to look cool on the internet.

I give you western cartoons

Not at all, I watched it recently again. Z (especially the american version) is fucking shit

Retard

kys nigger

Only niggers like american Z though

fuck off back to Sup Forums

I haven't watched Super in a few weeks.

What's happening in it? Did they ever reveal the connection between Zamasu and Black?

Fuck off from Sup Forums you nigger/spic