Why haven't you seen the most Sup Forums movie this year?

Why haven't you seen the most Sup Forums movie this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ocvAH
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/05/16/review-the-angry-birds-movie-is-a-timely-parable-for-the-donald-trump-age/#3e3c2c1928a5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because I dont watch children's movies.

ANGRY BIRDS LIBERAL REVIEW

archive.is/ocvAH

>The Angry Birds Movie is both the equivalent of a screaming five-year-old and a regressive piece of American propaganda. Out of all the films I’ve seen this year, this is the one I least expected to have an anti-immigration and an eye for an eye message underneath it. But it’s actually happened. Angry Birds is now a metaphor for the September 11 terrorist attacks.

I already rated is 10/10 on imdb to spite that faggot.

But it doesn't come into the cinema for another week

Exemplifying the truth with the most liberal brand

I've just watch it online a couple of hours ago.

Pretty, extreme redpilled. Obviously it's still a cartoon movie for kids, so don't expect traitor's executions.

Don't forget to also give London has Fallen 10 stars.

It's pretty funny and the Sup Forums message is very strong.

I though this movie was about accept the foreigner and multiculturalism, but no!. Feels good.

>Not going to the movie theater to see beautiful lolis
Pleb.

Is it full redpilled or is there a "not all muslims" message at the end?

Never seen someone so butthurt about a children's movie.

Full redpilled. All pigs in the movie are scum.

this

This.
I'm not a manchild, sorry.

This is old news.

Link?

>I've just watch it online a couple of hours ago
Got a link? All I can find is a Ruskie torrent

It's just that a huge portion Sup Forums thought that this movie being against immigration is a bunch of delusional schizo memes.

I find it more baffling that there are people who didn't have the deductive skills to figure out that while the memes about all the details in the movie were pretty far-fetched, it's pretty difficult to see how the message could be anything else.

Whose right Sup Forums?

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/05/16/review-the-angry-birds-movie-is-a-timely-parable-for-the-donald-trump-age/#3e3c2c1928a5
>The story is a pretty obvious parable for European colonialism and the horrors which it brought to indigenous peoples.

Well these colonists worked pretty well to enrich the native cultures, no?

>literally the only sane movie propaganda piece
>hurr durr I'm not a manchild xD
You don't have to watch it, but at least understand the value of this movie. If you have kids, go fucking watch it.

>tfw you were so much of a guilty "save the third world" liberal that you wrapped around to neo-colonialism

There's only so much "respect their culture" you can take while still holding remotely western values.

It is in latino spanish, I don't know if you want to watch it in that language...

FPBP

Honestly, I can't wait to go see it.

I don't even like kids movies, but this is gonna be Sup Forums's zootopia

The idea is to take your kid, nephew, little brother etc to movies and show this to them.

Get a brain morans

>inb4 I have none of those

Then you can fuck off, for you're literally the problem

Bringing a kid to the theater to watch the movie yourself is degenerate

>not being a positive white male role model

And then you act surprised when they turn into Liberbal spergs and trannies.

Being a positive role model actually requires interacting with your kid, not bringing them to the giant TV down the street.

Oh fucking relax. Go to take your young ones to a movie like a normal person

>take your kid to movies once
>DEGENERATE

False flag or a genuine retard?

Do you know of a site where I can find other dubs of it?

t. Manchildren

t. Redditor neet

I thought it was just memes but so far I've seen three reviews here in Finland saying it's hostile towards migrants and that it's a "movie the Soldiers of Odin can show to their children"

I guess I have to buy tickets now

you're the one obsessed with forcing adult males watching a kids' movie

You can be a positive male role model in the traditional way AND bring your child to a positive movie.

Taking a kid to this movie doesn't hurt.

My dad watches 3D Sup Forums, bonus points if sci-fi.

>ANGRY BIRDS LIBERAL REVIEW

Interesting, I'm looking forward to buy the DVD as a gift for my little nephews. The sooner they learn some basic redpill lessons the better.

How long will this shit be in theaters? I'm moving back to my hometown in July for a couple months before I move again, and I'd love to take my little cousins to see it.

I was really worried there would be some #NOTALLPIGS kind of message to this film, but now that this review has come out, I am really excited to bring my kids to see this movie.

You should be able to see it then. IF your town is like mine, we have a second-chance theater that shows movies after they leave the big cinemas. Tickets are just $2 for that cinema.

this movie was pretty based

fuck mudslimes

The town I'm from is upper-middle class, and the nearest second-chance theater is a bit of a drive. Maybe I'll just buy it for them and watch it at their house. I kind of want to buy it for all my little cousins. Their parents are all pretty red-pilled (and we're Christian Arabs so we hate muslims and jew brainwashing media by default) so I feel like if I just said the movie has a good message behind it they wouldn't even blink twice.

is it in any way like the actual phone game? like catapulting themselves into the pig cities?

There's also viooz(dot)ac

Any Sup Forumsacks wanna see Angry Birds this weekend and cackle obnoxiously at the subtext while blocking the view of the 5-year-olds behind us?

I could torrent the thing in 10 seconds, but I want to actually buy it and leave a physical copy at their houses.

I smiled loudly when 20.30 news said that movie has clear anti-immigration subject

Looks like the guy who wrote it is a Harvard graduate non-jew. Good stuff.

>angry birds did 9/11

Is it actually Sup Forums or just people being easily offended?

Honestly,you just need to look at the poster of the movie to see that the pigs resemble Muslims,I was walking down the street when I first saw the poster and holy shit I was surprised

Do your muslim countrymen get offended that not only are the villains caricatures of muslims, but also pigs?

LOL

They do fly into buildings and whatnot.

If we are talking about red pilled movies have you niggers seen BvS?

>Superman is Jesus
>Batman represents mankind and goyim
>Lex Luthor is the eternal Jew
>Doomsday is the Jew Golem

It fits perfectly.

I won't watch it because Superman is fucking gay.

Your comment didn't contribute positively to the thread, please consider shitposting under a Canadian proxy next time.

Dont you just love the feeling in your nipples when you sense liberal tears being shed?

Explain to me why it is a problem for you to watch a children's movie. This is pure beta behaviour.

when will somebody post the angry birds = germany image

>meninist

I want America to collapse more and more day by day.

So is she saying the pigs represent Muslims in this situation? Cuz that's ironic as fuck

>no I didn't
>stop
>you're retroactively mansplainin me

This is awesome

love it
i remember the threads about the symbolic of this movie
we all made a pact to shut up about it until they released it
now it's out - unchanged
glorious, i will watch it tomorrow

symolism:
pigs = rapefugees/niggers/etc
normal birds = normies ("we need more diversity")
leader birds = establishment ("we need more diversity, you racist! we throw you out of our colorful society if you don't agree!")
angry and outcast birds = us, the people who see what is happening

No, I genuinely don't understand why they thought an angry birds movie was necessary.
Not that I'm complaining.

So this movie could be about mass non white immigration or it could be about colonialism? It's almost like the two are similar!

I have seen it. The message is actually about tolerance. The main trio birds are very different(angry bird, ADHD bird, awkward bomb bird) but end up accepting their differences and become bros anyway. And none of these guys fit in their society because it's preventing all the birds from being themselves and showing their emotion. A lot like Japanese/Finnish society. In the end the birds accept that it's okay to be honest and not just pretend all the time. But it lacks the typical Hollywood style shoehorned messages so people think it's about racism.

Jesus Christ? The rabbit hole goes that deep? I just thought it was us vs them, I didn't realize it had stand ins for each group. That's amazing.

What a pussy

i don't know what the eagles stands for
i hope he will bring the change, because then
>eagle = trump

I'm so moved right now... I'm in tears, it's so beautiful

I watched 4 movies last year and they were all shit. I'm on my way to 0 movies this year.

Don't worry Hans, Eagle Trump will save you from Rat Merkle soon enough. We're coming, just hold out a little longer.

don't insult rats. these are pride creatures compared to fatima merkel

i really hope that trump will bring the change

Any decent torrents or streams? I don't care about the quality as much since that's not why I'm going to watch it

Which creature do I liken her to?

This shit is allowed on RT?

>A mediocre animated film is tolerable but subtly injecting reprehensible propaganda beneath all the deliberate noise marks a new low for Sony Pictures

It's not like that's been going on for ages, just directed towards the other end of the political spectrum, right? Or is it more to like if it is politically flattering propaganda?

How the fuck is that fucking review even allowed?

We need a Sup Forums stream + chat

Could be pretty entertaining desu

>produced by
>cohen

Nine times out of ten, the producer of a given movie is a kike.

This is some great news! The only way it will be allowed in a country with no freedom of speech to criticise the system is using methaphors and talking animals to represent real issues.

>Out of all the films I’ve seen this year, this is the one I least expected to have an anti-immigration and an eye for an eye message underneath it. But it’s actually happened.

Oh my God I hope he didn't get triggered.

most negative comments on Rotten Tomatoes aren't even related to the redpill, even though the muslim pig is obvious as fuck. Have the right reached the subliminal penetration of the left?

Didn't know they were going to release it in North Korea.

>oh wow a movie producer is a jew

News at 11

Join the club

FUCKING FEMINISTS
REEEEEEEEE

Where do i get a golden pass?

Impling only north korea does censorship.

Mfw it came out on my birthday

>I really hope that trump will bring the change

We all do.

>lets just accept this and never question why

No wonder the HQ for the EU was shoved up your ass.

>Liberals throw bitchfit over Angry Birds

>They might throw bitchfit about Warcraft

>They might throw bitchfit about ID2

I-is this a trend?

angry muslim hating birds