thecollegefix.com/post/25748/
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
youtube.com/watch?v=6nT6ccfovUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finn was the best character in TFA t b h

>high pitched nasally beta autism voice
>droning on about muh white genocide media war

We know, its been 71 years.

Yeah, it's not like both the original trilogy and the prequel had black characters

there was no best character famalam

>not TR-8R

Wow, suddenly I like TFA way more. What mega faggot.

>There are people who believe TFA was a brilliant movie

>There are people on this board who believe the prequels were good
To me that's far scarier

>unironically saying "Jew Jew Abrams"

Pathetic

Is this guy Sup Forums incarnate?

His nitpicking is at least on par

man what the fuck, what happened to this board, when did so many of you become such pussies and sjws?

>implying I want you or that faggot you tuber to be my mouthpiece

Get fucked tranny

Get fucked JJ. RotS is high quality kino.

It's another shoah!

Hilarious! Posted yet again and still as jocular as the first time!

Well I'm laughing and you're clearly upset so who's the winner here?

butthurt

>still assravaged about star wars
stay shittershattered for eternity loser, the jews will forever pump your anus full of semen,

>daisy's eyes
maybe she's just always on acids. I mean, it's an Hollywood (((actress))) after all.

I agree, it's really bad.

Crooked Hillary's alt-right speech most likely caused a surge in newfags on the whole site.

this is video RLM wish they still had the balls to make

Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=w2lW27BHIXc

I didn't see this movie. I just didn't get around to it. Oh well.

Quads don't lie

mother of keks

I liked when r2 turned back on. Only moment of hype during the whole thing beside Luke's tease. Am NOT looking forward to r2 and the ball robots ka-raaazy shenanigans they're sure to get into in the next movie

>Wah wah my white safe space

>white safe space
Only Hillary supporters have this privilege, and it's a tiny minority.

thecollegefix.com/post/25748/

Sup Forums is a gigantic white safe space accessible to anyone too weak to face reality. Bliss is just a few red pills away.

You're incredibly retarded, reality is what makes Sup Forums possible. You have no idea what a safe space is which kinda hints that you'd live in one.
Ignorance is bliss, and it's not on Sup Forums that you'll find this kind of peace.

>too weak to face reality

What kind of reality? Like, I want to know what do you think is Sup Forums's delusion? Do you honestly believe that blacks are intellectually equal to whites?

>he thinks Sup Forums isn't just an edgy 14 year old echo chamber
keep digging that hole, cuck

Why do you call me cuck? it doesn't make any sense coming from you and this post.

I'm sorry you was chased out of Sup Forums, no need to be so salty about it though. Make it a learning experience.

10/10

because Sup Forumstards are the ultimate cucks. They've built up a bizarre their victim complex where they think they're better than everyone else but because of conspiratorial forces they can never win. They obsess over nigger dick taking all of the white women, while at the same time claiming they don't want women at all because they're all trash. They've repeated the cuck meme so much they believe it and live it now

found a cuck

>victim complex
Stopped reading right there. Facts (what you earlier called reality) speak for themselves and you're in blatant denial.

I like lurking on Sup Forums, does wonders for my self-esteem and confidence.

Fuck off you self-promoting, Sup Forums pandering faggot.

>check your channel
>steven universe

AHAHAHAH fuck off you brony-tier faggot

>he believes the white genocide meme
man I love how the right could find a way to trump the "women are so oppressed" meme with something stupider

nice damage control, cuck

Cringe.

Anti-Cringe.

So Sup Forums is literally /sug/ on the political spectrum. I can't say I'm surprised.

>legend of whorra
AHAHAH LE FUNNY PUNZ AMIRIGHT?

>he believes the white genocide meme
I live it.

you poor sod
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

>Sup Forums pandering
>bad Plinkett rip off moments
>non-argumentation in the form of vitriol
wew

nice lack of argument, weenie

>black people in my country is the same as my people being genocided
nice to see you taking a page out of the SJW playbook and redefining words to keep your persecution fetish going

IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE BOB IS FRYING

keep up, cuck

>it's an autistic bronyfag makes an advertisement for his blog on Sup Forums episode
>it turns out he's a Sup Forumsack too

>out-bred to death
>propaganda for "mixing"
>not genocide
I've replied far more than your worth already.

jesus christ, I thought this was supposed to be Sup Forums

why the fuck is this place so Obsessed with Sup Forums?

>out-bred to death

Maybe if you could actually get a girlfriend this wouldn't have happened.

By your logic you are the perpetrator of white genocide

>why the fuck is this place so Obsessed with Sup Forums?

Go to Sup Forums, search Sup Forums, get 0 threads
Go to Sup Forums, search Sup Forums, get 94 threads

Sup Forums can't fucking stop talking about big bad Sup Forums and Sup Forums couldn't give less of a fuck.

lol

>White people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen, listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos...

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE COCK? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!

Because Sup Forumsacks, although having no knowledge on anything Sup Forums related, feel the need to blog their autistic whiny tumblr-tier bullshit here.

>out-bred to death
yes, France is only 90% white, that basically means white people are gone now

>just go to Sup Forums already instead of hiding on Sup Forums taking your pot shots

Good luck with that. Kids post about Sup Forums on Sup Forums cause they can't handle posting on Sup Forums.

Most of these kids wandered over to Sup Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Sup Forums days talking shit about Sup Forums...

lol

>Sup Forums can't fucking stop talking about big bad Sup Forums and Sup Forums couldn't give less of a fuck.

why don't these faggots just go to Sup Forums instead of hiding on some random board talking behind their back?

>France is only 90% white
Post those sources for your statistic, chum.

>Most of these kids wandered over to Sup Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Sup Forums days talking shit about Sup Forums...

fucking pathetic

niggers and arabs breed like rats, they're literal parasites, humans can't compete in the rates, the solution is exterminatus.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

As seen in more like 98% non-white (I've actually counted that shit on several days to make a proper average)

Truly he is the savior of the white race.
The one that was promised.

Azor Awhite

Ohhh you counted that shit. Now we all believe you. Are you the autistic /sug/ OP user?

>I won't believe any non-jew-approved (((scientifc))) """study""".
What you don't want to believe in is called reality.

Oh man, count them again, maybe you missed a few whites n shiet. Or maybe the whites were Jews. Jesus Christ, that's terrifying.

>jews
>among arabs
How ignorant can you be? It's even more dangerous for them to be here than for whites.

The Jew is sneaky user, count them again.

>too weak to face reality.

But Sup Forums is incredibly pessimistic, and is convinced that society is deteriorating towards collapse.

How is that comforting?

The Jews have won since the mid 1700's, son, when the Rothschild Family owned the Bank of England. They've been winning for nearly 300 years, and they'll CONTINUE winning, because they teach their children from a very early age how to win.

Everyone else is just jostling for second place.

But it's an anti-SU video.

>niggers and arabs breed like rats, they're literal parasites, humans can't compete in the rates, the solution is exterminatus.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

>I do not have a gf

Translated to English

>You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
t .outsider
It's an american telling a Syrian he doesn't know the horrors of islamists.

>I've been visiting Sup Forums for a whole week and I need to tell you a few things
ok then

youtube.com/watch?v=6nT6ccfovUs

Watch the video at 3:15:30

>"When I watched Force Awakens, they said that Luke had established a Jedi Academy. There was a revolt in the Jedi Academy. His student were seduced by the darkside. They turned on him. There was all kind of battles and stuff. Luke went into exhile. Why the fuck didn't they show any of that shit? That would have made this movie the best/greatest Star Wars movie of all fucking time if they had actually shown Luke establishing a Jedi Academy, training with his students and then having a fight between the Jedi and the Sith in the same fucking movie. That would have been fucking awesome."

Finally someone who understands the main problem with TFA. There was no First Act at all. We did not see Luke and the Jedi Academy at all. We are just supposed to watch this movie and immediately know all the detail of what happened.

And for those who say "WELL WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WHY SHOW IT TO US"... are you that fucking stupid?

What could have been an epic opening of a Star Wars film, and you people believe that showing that was all just unnecessary?

It would have made the movie way better for me, to get that closure of seeing the story through Luke's POV before cutting to Rey and Finn a couple years in the future.

Whoever this youtuber is: I absolutely love him for pointing out all the problems with this movie.

Is it strange how I thought this was a 10/10 movie when I saw it in the cinema and it took me weeks to suddenly realize how many plotholes and horrible writing it has?

This is literally a cash grab and fucking JJ... he completely fucked up this movie.

Now don't get me wrong: The Force Awakens' story is actually decent BUT the way JJ edits it and directs it is fucking horrible:

>No first act
>Not showing Luke's Jedi Temple and Kylo being seduced by Snoke
>No explanation for how Rey is able to fly the falcon (it is explained in the novel though)
But all the brainless OT fans will say "WHO CARES ABOUT SHOWING THE TEMPLE? WE DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT".

Just fuck off you idiots. If you want to watch a movie with no first act... well that is not how I watch movies.

Of course JJ was too fucking busy making sure this looked EXACTLY LIKE episode 4 and was too afraid to make it feel different

>Original Star Wars comes out
>"Vader was seduced by the dark side of the force"
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW US THAT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND THIS MOVIE NOW
You are a fucking moron

but he says it ironically, autist

it is called civilization

Oh hey look it's an old trilogy fag who hates first act material. It wasn't so long for you to show up.

Or are you a JJ shill? Probably both

>MUH NOSTALGIA
>MUH MOVIES MUST FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME

Please just fuck off. literally fuck off and get off this site

Prequels did something original, mind you.

>Jedi Council
>Expanding the Star Wars universe
>Showing how things were before Sith took power
>Politics

TFA was fine, you guys are just whineres

I like to watch movies with a first act. You really need to understand reason

>TFA was fine
I take it you are a shill

Let me try and wake you up from your Hollywood sleep:

>Rey is a Mary Sue
>Rey is able to fly the falcon so well without ever flying it in her life
>Rey is able to fix the falcon when she has no idea about the structure of the ship nor as ever been to spaceship science school
>Rey is able to learn mind tricks in only a matter of minutes when it took Luke and Obi Won years to master this
>The movie has no first act
>We are never shown the full story of what Kylo did at Luke's temple and how he was seduced
Keep Episode 4 out of this and stop with the "EPISODE 4 DIDN'T SHOW VADER SO WE DON'T NEED TO SEE THIS".

This is Episode 7. 30 years had passed since Episode 6 and I find it annoying that JJ didn't care to explain to us what exactly happened within that time frame. He rather just pushes us in the deep sea and to watch the force awakens where we cannot relate to ANY characters because we are not following the movie through Rey's point of view, nor Kylo's point of view (because we do not know about these character's pasts).

This movie could have been really good if it had good editing and a better director

>Rey was the biggest Mary Sue I ever saw in a film and people pretended to not see what was happening right in front of them. It took 3 films for Luke to become a Jedi and Rey just happens to learn it all with NO TRAINING AT ALL. Absolute Bullshit.

Yes this is a quote from the video but I had to post it here because it is true