My gf is going to college pretty far away, should i be worried? What do you guys think...

My gf is going to college pretty far away, should i be worried? What do you guys think? Any experience with long distance? advice?

Post moar. She's gonna be popular. Sorry mate. She's gonna fuck. Way too hot to pass up new college cock.

You've lost her.

damn shes cute. nudes? oh and break up with her before you find out about all the dicks shes taking in college :) good luck user

She's probably going to:

1) go to a party/club, get drunk, "accidentally" fuck a close friend
2) meet someone better in class/school club/sorority and break it off with you
3) claim that she was confused when you find out she cheated
4) any combination of the above

Now there's a chance that none of those things will happen but long distance relationships take a lot of fucking work from both parties. Something that most people aren't capable of doing.

She will get spitroasted in the first 2 weeks :)

lucky i feel in the mood today, ask yourself this do u plan on marrying this bitch if yes try to make it work if this just a fling just end it now or you can just go and be single with her still there so you have some constant puss when she comes back in town. i suggest option 3 cause even if she catches you, you can just keep fucking and not sit there and wait till she gets drunk and does something to someone else

pretty much this

lost the love of my life because of distance with school, prepare accordingly

Yeah, I don't even have to look at the pic. She's gone

any signs or clues that shes gonna be banging other fuckers? gimme some pointers so i can be sure and not wait for her like an idiot

its college user it fkn happens, give her one last good fuck and go on your way

shes really hot in an approachable way. So many guys are gonna want her. The attention will make her feel good and she'll miss u but wanna get fucked by a hung ripped jock. She's so sexy. She will fuck around on u sorry.

Honestly just plan for both of you to screw around. Be completely open with each other but don't share anything unless the other person asks, use protection, and then decide if you want to be monogamous again when college is over. Visit as often as possible and appreciate the new skills she's gained. There's a good chance it'll fail either way, whether because of jealousy or just because keeping it up is hard on any number of levels, but that at least makes it possible and livable.

Only way I've ever made/seen long distance work.

Asking two people to fuck only a few times a year for 4 years of their sexual peak is both unrealistic and unhealthy. If it happens, it'll come at the expense of a lot of great college experiences for both of you and a lot of emotional growth, and when it doesn't (because it won't, bet on it) it'll be a huge painful betrayal blah blah blah.

shes going to be in college and im not, am i at a disadvantage? i am going to be living in a city and not a college town

long distance relationshops never work imo, but if u rly love her then prepare to get cucked

Moar pics please. She is gonna fuck so much. Let her. If she loves u shell come back. U should fuck around too.

She might not be available for skype/facetime/calls anymore, she might seem a bit more distant and less affectionate, she might start bringing up a guy's name more often, etc. There's no simple list to go off of. Gonna have to be the judge of all the information that comes your way.

why not just move to the college town if you're planning to throw your life away anyway?

theres no such thing as a disadvantage now adays
with tinder and other apps, she will be trying her best to be good, and you will just have to be swiping right and fuck who ever comes along

if she is into partying whatsoever yes you better damn well be worried or just straight up end it. if she gets drunk as fuck she will inevitably get plowed out by the football team and yes that includes tyrone and jamalacus.

jamalacus, darkest of all the gladiators

long distance never works just give it up man and post her nudes. Being completely honest btw it just never works

*sigh*
well shes been loyal if anything im the one whos gone behind her back, and its obvious she loves me more than i love her. she really likes me, but i feel deep down something bad will happen, even tho she says she wont go to bars and stuff

I don't know you or her but I would highly recommend that you not get a raging, jealous, boner about it.

It's fucking college. If you're both college age you SHOULD be fucking around. Just have a conversation about it like grown up and and make sure you understand that you're both going to have needs and that you'll talk, etc.

If you're good enough friends then you'll either talk frequently enough that you'll end up back together when she moves back or at least she won't be all butthurt about you fucking other girls or she won't be embarrassed about fucking other guys and then you won't talk to each other.

Plus, if you're open about it then you're both likely to catch dick rott.

do option 3

Fuck her raw one last time then dump her ass. Single life is best life.

gtfo you cuck

genuinely curious why this guy got a cuck response when the other 3 suggesting the same thing got ignored

Seriously bro! Just tell her that you don't want to do the long distance thing. End it now man, I'd say there is a 20% at best you'll be with her in a few years.

I've just finished university last year... NO relationships made it!

Enjoy yourself man and bang some other girls.

You'll feel a mug if you try and string it on and get all needy looking for signs if she's cheating.

Be cool about it and leave on good terms... You may hook uo when you meet again and can still be friends if you want

I've been deployed for about 5 months now and my girl lasted 3 months. It's going to take a real effort from both of you, but don't be too clingy. Mine couldn't handle the timezone difference. My best advice is to ask her if she can handle it & also put in the effort. Tough question to ask, but I'd rather be heartbroken now than a few months down the line. Best of luck, Sup Forumsro.

Don't do it, for your own sake there is no purpose.Long distance relationships do not work. Was in 1 for 2 years and she violated my trust so many times and finally she broke it off with me over text after I caught her cheating. Kalen if your reading this 4 years later I hope you fucking die you Jewish skank.

She's really sexy sorry user. Shes gonna meet her husband at university. And it's not u.

Can we see her in bra n panties please

>This

I grew so much in those years. The guys in relationships really missed out on so much...

I don't just mean pussy, but growing as a man and finding out what you like

ha my gf is jew too

the thing is i feel like i wont have access to as many people in comparison to her who is going to be literally surrounded by guys, i feel like im going to get cucked and i wont even be able to fuck any girls since im taking a semester off

I dated a girl for two years and a good 8 months of that was distance and we were fine. I've also dated a girl who lost interest in me when i went away for two weeks

god that ass! i feel bad for you user but thats probably the truth

I broke up with my long distance girlfriend of 2 years last week. Still a bit of a mess since we still love eachother.

Be prepared for some of the most intense mental torture and constantly thinking "i wonder what if...". If she is worth it and you're very happy together you could make it work. If there's any issues or its a somewhat shallow relationship its doubtful. In other words it will test how badly you want to be together (for the both of you).

I never understood this "far away college" thing. I mean are there no schools close by?

shes in a sorority too, how fucked am i?

Dude you will get cycled. She may love you now but when her friends are getting drunk and railed out she will slowly resent you. Everything will be good until you see her on IG with a "friend" who has been fucking her while you send her stuff. All jokes aside my ex I would love to watch her die in a fire like the rest of her family should have had in Germany

4 hours away, there are but she didnt like any and i guess, like all other college students, wanted to move far away from home

Cucked* sorry not cycled

She's gonna get fucked in every hole by both men and women.

And there's your mistake. You've already been told how terribly fucked you are and you're posting nudes of her with more info asking how even more fucked you are instead of asking for advice or going to talk to her.

I call fake.

I would fuck around and keep her around just in case. Although it takes an iron mind to do that

hey look its San antonio

/thread
Clearly just a cuck fag wanting Sup Forums to create fantasies for it to wank to.

i just want to know the severity of my situation from people with experience, this is my first long distance relationship

yep if i could go back in time i would tell my younger self to just end it. long distance doesn't work with college age. too many hormones and new experiences. way too much temptation. save yourself the pain. end it now.

It's a shame man, but this is life. She's a hot girl in her prime.

If you were drunk, horny and had literally scores of girls trying to fuck you... do you think you'd say no?

Girls like her get propositioned so much it would blow your mind

It's worth trying.
If it goes badly don't let it sour you on women.
Also. Even if she breaks your trust, that doesn't mean she's not who you thought she was. People make mistakes. Relationships break. No reason to let that sour fond memories.

Anyway it's worth the work.

Listen to me, user: ABORT. Successful relationships require intimacy, be it physical or emotional. This cannot be achieved long-distance. Combine that with how attractive she is and the general emotional immaturity of teenagers, you're deceiving yourself if you believe she will be faithful.

Something like this. Even if she wants to stay faithful to you and enters college with the best intentions, college will offer simply too many new, exciting people and experiences that she will find herself rationalizing cheating on you.

Either approach her and agree to take a break, then resume the relationship when you are together again, or break it off completely. It may be painful, but the pain of someone you love lying to you is far worse,

She's perfect. You are really screwes. Especially because of how young she is.

You're screwed. It wont last past October, pretty much guaranteed.

When I was in college all the chicks had boyfriends at home and all but 1 dumb girl broke up with them before October. The dumb girl just fucked a bunch of different dudes without breaking it off. It ended messy between them.

Here's the deal: They are young, dumb and ready to experience "life on their own;" AKA by themselves, but still with their parents money.
They will have no sense of responsibility or a need to secure themselves in a solid relationship.
Eventually they will want to "experience new things" and many end up becoming party animals... because they have "free money" and no responsibilities.

You two will lose the "connection" you use to have and she will start complaining about it, you two will begin to talk a lot less and she will begin to be "busy" all the time. Once she finds a guy she likes she will start to be shitty to you (in hopes of you breaking it off with her, to save herself the guilt). If you drag it out, she will grow tired of bullshitting and crush you before October. Mark my words user. You have 2 options:
>Move with her (she'll begin to think you are too clingy or creepy)
>Break it off sooner rather than later, it will hurt a lot less.

Now, post nudes or GTFO

I'm sorry OP, but your GF is gonna be wanting some pounding. Guys are probbaly gonna try really hard to get in her pants, and if one of them has a big dick, its all over for you.

This. OP confirmed homosex larper

this is her sophmore year in the fall, i was with her freshman year and she did go out, but now she says she wont. is it all out of her system or will it get worse?

what do you even mean is it all out of her system? did she already fuck some other guy?

OP confirmed cuck
Stop with the bullshit story, post your GF and go....

how to beta cucks like this fuck the hottest girls?

I will tell u sth, me and my girl had a relationship for about 4 years
She did everything for me and was so loyal and focused on me
It seemed to be a never ending love story
But as soon as i went to the university 100 miles away waiting for her to join me after a half year
She dropped me in the first two weeks after i were in the new town

Shes so sexy. Moar. I would fuck her in an instant and a girl like this is gonna get horny. She'll be able to pull any guy or girl she wants. I bet she'll experiment.

no but she went out alot and drank alot, she doesnt even have a fake anymore, and says that she doesnt need that stuff.

Dude she is super hot. Just fuck her every day find some other girl and then wait for the hit. No stopping it

get her pregnant.

dude she totally already cheated on you. you got cucked

Shes already getting fucked Sup Forumsro...

Sorry to breakup the party butttt, that is JESSICA.

this 'let's stay together while i'm away at college' crap is just for cucks. she'll be doing exactly what everyone does at college: fucking everyone in sight.

don't want to dampen the mood by i'll share my experience. my ex and i were together just under 3 years. we started in highschool she was a sophomore and i was a senior. i graduated and remained faithful my freshman year in college, a few states away. after she graduated and went into her first year of college it took her all but 4 days to fucking cheat.

>TLDR; was in a relationship for 3 years. cheated her first week of college.

lots of luck kiddo.

ok i get the gist guys, last pic. thanks for the advice :-/

fuck her cum inside her.

You fugged, most likely. I'd still have some hope though.
I had a long distance relationship, and I was actually cool with an open relationship and she still dumped me.

literally just a matter of time before she leaves you. I would just leave her before she does it.

Mine doesn't have any self esteem so when she goes off to college I'd probably break up with her, idk

45 year old user here. In my experience there's a 90% likely hood that sh'e going to cheat. Biology + evolution + modern culture = fucky fucky sucky sucky. Nothings impossible but her going away and not evntually cheating is highly unlikely.

Not only that, you find yourself investing so much emotional energy into someone who isn't even in your sphere of life, all the while ignoring the great people and new experiences around you. LDR's are for the birds.

Seriously. Even if she believes herself that she will not cheat, there is just so much input in the college environment. Dudes approaching her left and right at parties, guys checking her out at the gym, the cute guy in her biology class, the hot exchange student in her model UN club, and on and on and on.

Meanwhile, all the contact she has from you is through a fucking FaceTime call.

I don't know. Personally I easily did it. Yes of course I get tempted but at the end of the day I'm still conscious and can decide not to every single time. I honestly don't get why others have so much trouble with this.

are you an interesting dude user? are you good at cool shit? are you funny? she's a good looking gal, and she's gonna attract some substantially cool dudes.

also, alcohol everywhere.

Props to you, then. It may be cynical of me, but I believe that is a rare quality. I feel most people would cave, then perform some variety of mental gymnastics to justify their behavior, even when they know in their heart it was wrong.

Pfft, yeah, I feel like an idiot leaving that out, I'm drinking right now.

another user said it. shes hot but not too hot with a great smile puts her in the comfy zone I estimate at least 1 new guy per day will meet her with the intention of fucking eventually shes gonna go for it kinda like a million monkeys with a million type writers will eventually write the complete works of shakespeare. break up with her user at least that way the break up is done on your terms

Holy shit she got the Kim Possible pants where they're too big but somehow it works

Mee too user! Whoo whoo!!! OPs fucked!