Explain being homeless and having a baby

Explain being homeless and having a baby.

This couple was living inside an RV in San Francisco. The woman selling herbs and the man apparently searching for gems on the beach. Both living by choice to better know the people and America. Deciding on a kid just in time when their RV got towed because they refused to pay parking fees (as all people do) up to $2000. Now, they are complaining about the evil city and the government for taking their RV and how unfortunate their baby is in this world.

They're pieces of shit that don't want to get real jobs.

Weird, I thought faggots didn't reproduce.

>be hippy scum
>not contribute to society
>get pissed off when the city brands you as a squatter and tells you to fuck off
Shocking.

The girl is pretty cute, I would let her have sex with me.

Shes in a fucking stroller, sicko.

She's probably gross and hairy underneath the hippy clothes.

Because hippies don't bathe or shave.

Oh fuck you're right bro, I would hose her down, and then maybe I would let her. At the very least I would let her suck my dick.

These people are still holding onto a dream and vision that was co opted by yuppies several years ago.

Hippies dont belong in san fran any more. They belong in appalachia, or the southern states.

The west coast is all business now.

I would lick her hairy, piss-smelling snatch just like it is.

>having sex is normal
>a fertile woman having sex is bound to get pregnant
>again this is also normal

>implying anyone would want to suck your dick, besides your rabbi at your bris

Basically they are niggers.

It's called "irresponsibility". They had that child knowing full well what would happen. I hate the government as much as the next man, but that child will be better off in the hands of the state or extended relatives than with its biological parents.

>Explain being homeless and having a baby.
It's called "living in USA",
a place where being homeless or being a degenerate retard gets you rewarded with enough free money to survive;
while in the rest of the world people need to fight to survive or die from failing.

No dif from southerner hunting fishing bootleggin or farmin

I recently had a baby. It was an accident thanks to a chinese condom and bad timing. I didn't want kids but she did so we agreed to keep it.
I'm older than her and really spent my life working pretty hard and had cashed out of society. I got on my motorcycle and was riding around the world, got up to 23 countries and ended up settling in one of them.
So now I've got a kid, the party is over. I had sports-bikes and big-boy toys but I sold them all. I invested in land and business so I can look after my kid. You man-up, it's what you do. It's life changing, having this responsibility and I didn't go into it blindly, I knew there would be tough times but he didn't choose to be born and I owe him the best I can do.
Are these people pieces of shit? Not really. Are they delusional and lacking the intelligence and commitment to be solid parents. Yes.

>and the man apparently searching for gems on the beach
I feel bad for their situation but this doesn't seem like it's a good plan

More like living in the west.
All caucasian-centric societies seem to love pouring welfare upon the lazy, incapable and unfortunate, regardless of what aid they actually need to succeed in life.

Not just the USA, its why migrants and refugees are flocking from their home countries to get here.

kek

>I owe him the best I can do.

Beautiful user

should have driven it out tho...

>More like living in the west.
Nope.
You can chalk off Portugal, Spain, France when it comes to men, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, whole of Eastern Europe and Balkans (since you mentioned Caucasian which is far more than just western whites), some parts of Central Europe.
I hear even UK is becoming harsh towards those who on the lower ladder because their empire as well as economy have crumbled, inducing immense butthurt.

For two reasons:

>muh benefits
>boredom

the latter explains many third world countries

Not by our days faggot. Having kids means having responsibilities.

Do they look like people who can handle responsibilities ?

-There is plenty of ways to avoid having child.
-End of discussion

Well, once in awhile you find that user who's not autistic...

>I didn't want kids but she did so we agreed to keep it.
>so we
no, she did, cuck

you've clearly never been to europe

>I hear even UK is becoming harsh towards those who on the lower ladder because their empire as well as economy have crumbled, inducing immense butthurt.
no chance, handouts everywhere especially to migrant scum
t. britfag

Muh Nigga. Good job user.

Not sure if bait, but yes, it's entirely different. Hunting, fishing, and farming are all productive means by which one subsides without relying solely on government aid. Farming especially, because that grows food for an individual, his household, and possibly a whole community.

Bootlegging still kinda falls under that too. Stupid and dangerous, obviously, but it's arguably better than surviving on handouts and food stamps.

>woman selling herbs

so like sage, allspice, parsley, tarragon?

>No dif from southerner hunting fishing bootleggin or farmin
Except southerners who hunt, fish, bootleg, and farm, continue the essential production methods that sustained Humanity for thousands of years when shit like electricity and machines didn't exist, and which will continue sustaining humanity (or the less retarded part of it which still comprehends primitive food sustenance) in the event technology ceases.
While hippies are just hippies, a retarded socio-political collective of tree humpers who believe peace is its own form of a magical sky god who will magically provide if they believe in it hard enough.

You sound awful bitter

Fun fact not everyone who is homeless or a bum. Not every homeless person even gets government benefits.
Having obligations that you are woefully unprepared for doesn't mean you don't try to man up and deal with what you think will work.

I was made an orphan 2 days before my 18th birthday, had to fight tooth and nail to get guardianship or my younger siblings.

Still ended up homeless for 2 years. I didn't get a dime of government charity, in fact I incurred debt to the government fighting to keep my siblings.

But eventually I got my shit together

triggered

ooh, angery, are we?

I have a job that pays well and is stable,
so don't you worry your pretty little lips
about my reasoning in insulting idiots who
enable and reward laziness and stupidity.
My business would not exist if it worked that way.

Can't do any of that out in California, there's no open space by any means, especially in the sf bay area, la area etc..

feel the rage

>San Francisco
pretty much sums it it up
dirty stinking hippies

You can insult the messenger all you want,
won't change the message.

Having an RV isn't homeless.

My grandparents both worked and lived in their RV for a few years.

They died with over $250,000 cash in the bank.

$250,000 is a joke. The average rate of return would be barely $12,000 a year and thats not after taxes. They died poor.

Read up on federal reserve notes. You're welcome.

I didn't want kids but I've done everything else. I've ridden my motorcycle halfway round the world, through 5 warzones, I've tried drinks and drugs, I've fucked my share of women, I've written novels and lived a fun life.
You see the only thing that scares me is turning into my father. He was an intelligent man who gave it all up to be a boring, non-achiever with nothing but broken dreams behind him.
I wouldn't have gone out looking to have a child but it happened and I decided it was the next adventure I was looking for.
No regrets, he's awesome. We invested everything I had left (cash-wise) into land and it's gaining $1000 every 3 weeks. I'm on track to retire at 50 now and will be able to give my kid a good life (not great, he won't live large but he'll never need anything either.)
I needed this, if I'm honest. I was at a point in my life where I needed something new so I could keep going forwards. This has been the motivation to get me going.
I'm not a cuck! My partner works to pay the rent and bills, we had a financial hiccup (I'm on half wages through the summer and we're stretched thin right now) so she went out this weekend and brokered a land-deal for a friend, got him a decent 15% discount and earned a commission that will comfortably see us through.
She hold up her end of things and I do mine.
Sounds to me like you have issues of your own. There's no need to feel bitter or jealous of anyone. Just change your life, it's easier than you think. The hardest part is just getting started. You can be anything you want to be and nobody else can do it for you.
Get to know yourself, decide who you are and be the best version of that. Then follow your dreams. Don't end up like my dad!
Good luck user!

OP said that the woman was selling produce and herbs

So whats their excuse? You should have no sympathy for them.

this user knows. Try new things, try challenging new things. Find your niches. Get good.

I would but it would have to be degrading. Like dunking her in tomato sauce to get rid of her funk. Then shaving her head bald. Then throat fucking.

>but he didn't choose to be born

Neither did you.

I get the impression that having sex with you would be degrading enough.

> be phil collins
>make the tarzan theme song"two worlds" thinking im a fucking genius
>write a bunch of trash about monkeys and humans
>halfway through the song run out of line
>throws in Take strength from those that need you"
>tfw

fuck phill collins

what the fuck does that even mean why would you take strength from the people that need you they need the strength you dumb motherfucker

if the gov or anyone cared they would have a law that says you cant tow someone current home

No, obviously. You know the truth is, when i left England I wasn't looking for somewhere to live, I was looking for somewhere to die. I have pretty bad depression and have battled with suicidal thoughts most of my life.
I found that I wasn't the problem, England was, for me at least. Leaving it behind was the best thing I ever did.
No I didn't choose to be born but I do choose to live, every day. He just happened and he's an innocent, it's not my job to bitch about my problems, it's my job now to be a dad. I am far from perfect at it but I do my best and I want him to grow up without the shitty parenting I had so he gets a better start in life.

BY that OP means drugs and something to smoke it in.

Thinking with your dick will damn you to hell.

why don't you run them over, as this apparently is how you handle people you disagree with? you fucking shithead.

I hate these fuckers as much as I hate niggers. They are worse in Humboldt country, especially near the school. They think because they life off grid they deserve free shit. Degenerates that deserve the showers along w fags and kikes

Trust me, if it were legal, I'd run over a lot of people. You'd be on my list for sure. Alas, it's not legal so I have to just wish you harm instead.

I hope a truck hits you.

are you fucking retarded?
you'll give it your all if you have someone you care for. fucking mong

Are you god?

it's to make sure they need you even more.
and once they cant live without you, abuse them.

You need professional help

Oh, I see, you mean, "herb" faggot

So these faggots chose to be homeless and then had a kid they couldn't support. I hope that kid gets taken by CPS. Fucking hippies need to die

If you could get out of your wheelchair you would see some things differently.

how can i have sex with a girl like her?
anyone here have some experience with that?

sounds like a libertarian.
how about OP minds his own business.
if they want to be homeless and have a child who gives a fuck.
the indians did it for 10,000s of years

Top kek