Were you molested as a child...

were you molested as a child? I was raped regularly by my uncles in Turkey before my family moved to Sweden when I was 14.

why the fuck didnt you tell your parents?

An older female cousin used to touch my pee-pee

They looked the other way because its pretty common and not seen as a big deal by many people

what the fuck, you shouldve stabbed the cunts

Cockroaches, man.

When you are a child you just don't.lnow what's going on

A friar used to touch me during confession, i only recently realized i was molested

great bait mate. Stop trying to make the roaches look so bad.

I grew up in several foster home was molested in two of them, both by girls who were there because they had been abused themselves. while I wasn't really traumatized it did change my perception of girls, women and how I interact with them.

I haven't been intimate with a woman since then(17 years).

were they hot? and how can you get molested by girls as a boy? even if you are much younger, boys are so much stronger

I know a girl from the midwest who was fucked by her dad a lot when she was a kid, her entire family knows but all except one blame the girl for it.

They were average swedish girls so... I guess? I was abused myself so I was incredibly shy and docile, I remember being very happy about the attention and affection. They didn't rape me with a dildo or penetrate me in any way, just imagine being a 5-7 y/o sexually unawakened/unaware being groped, force to preform various sexual acts by 14-18 year old girls...

Sir, I will need some proof.

>5-7

too soon, shiet imagine being atleast 11

Literally same. It's not that bad desu

It did warp my sexuality though which isn't good.

Obvious bait is obvious
And you're disgusting for making this up in your mind

Meh

Nej jag var inte

That's hot as fuck

Swedish mind

t. billy bob from tenneesee

>OP and his kinky sexual fantasies
>Swedish flag