Kill me

kill me

Bitch has problems. Not wanting to see someone she likes should have given you the hint. You dodge a bullet there.

>So if i act like an asshole, you'll be slobbering all over it?

Don't be a beta faggot and hang around. Ignore her.

i cant tell if girls are getting stupider by saying shit like this. or if guys are getting stupider and pussier for putting up with this kind of shit.

get her drunk and fuck her. if she resists, shes not worth it.

put a fedora on it, literally no woman can resist a dick in a fedora

If you have to get a girl drunk for her to fuck you you're a rapist...

Or a southerner

New phone what that

Is she lesbian or is your dick pathetic? Either way she's a bitch. You've lost nothing

THIS IS MY LAST REGARDS

Friendzone.
Ignore and move onto greener pastures.
Don't waste your valuable time on women that don't deserve it.

Or irish

>I wish I could meet a nice guy like you
Literally had some bitch tell me this. They don't. They like assholes. It's some genetic glitch.

She's just another slut who wants to get her holes pounded. Move on. She's not worth your thoughts.

>dick pathetic
She hasn't seen my dick, we've just been talking a lot recently and things were kinda sexual between us, which she followed with pic related.

I just now said that the rejection feels kind of bad and image in the OP was her response

Bro you should ether patch the girl or man up a bit, I have never saw any of my friends or have experienced a "friendzone" because we al make our intentions clear, you flirt, you tease, you invite out then you fuck don't be her friend first then boyfriend/fuckbuddy second it's the other way around (I'm fucking smashed man so if this didn't make sense sorry)

dude end it now, she just wants the attention

Happily. Where do you live?

Can I use that logic if I get a DUI?
>get blind drunk
>get in car
>drive like a mad cunt
>get in a minor fender bender
>cops show up
>cops: 'you're drunk as fuck'
>me: 'exactly, I couldnt consent to your laws about DUI'
>cops: 'what?'
>me: 'if I was sober, I never would have driven drunk, Id have known better'

Guess how my court case would go down?

Thats without the pussy-pass you're perpetuating. Get drunk, regret it the next day? GUESS WHAT FAGGOT, REGRET ISNT RAPE.

Fucking cuck

Yeah, ending it now was what led to this conversation in the first place.

I just said I'd ignore anything sexual which was followed by her in green
>ffs you're no fun
i mean, the rejection still kinda feels bad
>are you being salty about it
a little
>lol actually
yeah
>oops, why
eh, rejection just kinda feels bad i guess. especially when the other person feels good about it.
i mean i knew what i was getting into which is stupid
>I mean it's kinda the opposite of rejection...

finish up saying she's being an attention whore and you're no longer going to be the one to give her attention so if she's not interested in getting dicked down by you then fuck off for good

Obviously you didn't end it if you're still talking to her.

Fucking idiot.

alright calm down Pumpkin, I meant ending the sexual context rather than the friendship. She's usually okay to hang around with, she just becomes a complete cunt when she's horny

kek. Good point tbh, the only reason its considered rape is because of sexism towards guys.

>alright calm down Pumpkin, I meant ending the sexual context rather than the friendship.

Hey. At least I can get women to have sex with me, and leave if they do stupid shit like this.
(spoiler: they don't do this shit because they know me)
But continue acting like a pussy and wondering why you get walked on, that's cool too.

I'm not wondering why i get walked on, it just kind of sucks and i was sharing it since everyone else i'd share it with was asleep

and yeah, it's not that hard to get women to sleep with you usually, it just sucks when you start to like one a little more and they hit you with something like that

The only reason why young women don't like nice guys is because they're too easy for them and this causes the girl to believe that they are above such men.

Are you retarded? She's saying she wants to date you, not fuck you right away.

F R I E N D Z O N E D
although i don't know why i'm bothering posting cause this is bullshit b8

nah it's not bait, just looking to share it with some people who might have experienced the same, maybe get some advice

dont feel too bad man this is her problem. not wanting to be with a guy she likes. you have to stop talking to her now and take control of the situation no matter how shitty. cut off all communication dont respond to texts or calls but dont hit ignore either you dont want to make an enemy. if confronted just say you werent around your phone. you'll forget about her quick

i forgot to add if you cant stop talking to her then you dont have self control and the whole thing becomes a you problem instead of a her problem

At least you know she's a stupid whore, better to know that now rather than having a kid with her.

Send her pic of your erected dick. Play her game. It will turn her on no matter what she says.

What's she look like?

I'm in a similar situation. Except she doesn't send me anything. Just a bunch of talk and side eye and emojis.

I thought the lyrics were "in two pieces"

rejected again
-tips fedora-

Post her nudes & I'll analyse to see what you should do in this specific situation

send dick op
you don't really have anything to lose. if she's sending you nudes then it's not going to end your friendship if she denies your dickpick.

well she considers pictures of genitals to be on a different level to cute nudes apparently
I don't want to antagonise shit and put me in the wrong, right now I actually have okay grounding to make an argument from, im not throwing it away out of pettiness
solid advice, thanks

You sound Luke a faggot. If she's conscious it's consent

both work and produce the same meaning which makes it irrelevant

LOL.
>actually like you as a person
Does she not "actually like" the men she's been fucking?

She's so full of shit. Probably thinks she can keep you as a backup dick if her life goes south. Just stop talking to her. There is nothing for you here.

Go meet other women. If she ever mentions or indicates any kind of attraction to you in future remember: She's trying to use you. Never accept her attempts at hanging out with you or coming into your home or anything of the sort. You are not friends. If you think you are or can be friends remember: She's still trying to use you. She doesn't care for you. If she did then she would have been straight and honest with you. No "it's kinda the opposite of rejection" or "like you as a person".

She wants you to be her safety net so that if she doesn't get the men she's targeting she can still feel safe knowing your dumb ass is waiting for her. Don't be that guy. Don't waste your life on some cheap whore tricks.

>BUT IM NOT SLEEPING WITH U YOOURE JUST FUN TO TEASE N SEND AESTHETICALLY PLEASING NUDES TO
Fuck. I've been a beta male my whole life and have occasionally encountered women who talk to me for hours and send me pics of themselves but not want to be with me. They always made me feel like I shouldn't have been confused or upset by it, not fuck I didn't know that this was a thing women did.

She's crazy.
Get another one with less miles, fewer dents.

not if youre drunk too, she will be did we do something yesterday and say I dont remember we where so drunk I think we just kissed.
She will remember but will be on her way.