I need some advice Sup Forums

I need some advice Sup Forums

Me and my girlfriend have been together for about a year. We live on opposite sides of the US. I told her when we started dating I was very skeptical about long distance shit like that. I'm going to college soon and we still haven't even met and I honestly don't think I can wait till after college to for her. Trust me I love her but idk if I can wait 4 years. Should I break up with her? Or should try... (Pic unrelated)....yes I already posted this I missed any responses it 404 and I was busy

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You must be like 16 if you think you're in love with her before you've ever met her...

your relationship is fake.. girls need attention constantly.. shes probably seeing other dudes right now.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
Read the sidebar. Lot's of blue pill behavior with you:
a) having a LDR
b) not even having met
c) a clear case of oneitis.

cheat on her

it isn't really cheating, since you've never even met her

and then one day if you actually save up the hundred bucks for a plane ticket and get to meet her, you'll get to fuck her too

Kek, when you put it like that I do sound like a libtard :/...but the funny thing is she is an actual libtard and has a lgbtq whatever the fuck flag in her room and I'm conservative with some libertarian views

I'm not "in love" I just love her, take that how you would like

the fuck does this have to do with your political views. That sub is about teaching you about living without giving a fuck about women. Which ironically gets you MORE women.

O :/ I didn't click on the link, thought the red pill shit was just making fun of femtards

Read the sidebar. It'll answer all your questions while youre in college

youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac

long distance relationships will never work while physical contact is required. However when humans get to the level when we can finally leave our body as a vessel and upload our brains to a cloud and have a full network of connected brains your problem is solved. So either you wait for this or just get out of that relationship.

nice titty

post yfw that day comes and you realize you're now subject to only cybering with bodyiless neckbeard virgins pretending to be grills

You've never met your fucking girlfriend?

You fucking idiot. She probably has 4 other boyfriends just like you, sending her gifts and money and shit.

Yeah I see your point it's just she likes me so much I'm trying to figure out a way to say it so it doesn't hurt her that bad, and she also is just 100% convinced it's going to work because one person she knows had her long distance relationship work -_-

*cough* Catfish *cough*

I haven't sent her a thing I'm not stupid, plus she must be the quickest type know to man if she does that because she always responds immediately XD

I've Skyped her? *Cough* dumbass *cough*

what I meant is without the limitation your body forces you into you will be free to live a world where space and time is irrelevant and the full potential of your brain can be used

I don't know how old you are (assuming you are around the age of 16-17) but I'm telling you sadly there are physical needs on both sides that must be satisfied. You cannot really keep up a proper relationship without a touch. Eventually either you or your girlfriend will find some1 that is local and can appease your different needs as well :/

Yeah...I'm probably going to have to break up with her I just really don't know how to do it so she doesn't get upset cause she seems to be obsessed with me :/

What I forgot to say in my former post the biggest advice I can give on this is: Always tell her honestly what you feel and think. It is always the better option to hurt some1's feelings in the short term than creating a fucking big issue in the long run because you care of others feelings.

Yeah I'm trying to be as honest as possible I told her today almost everything I said on this post about how idk how much longer this is going to work out and stuff like that but she's not taking it well....I didn't break up with her but I just told her what I was thinking

is it impossible to meet with her in person (parens buying plane ticket, visiting them together, something)? That would spice up the whole stuff ;)

Yeah but she's not going to buy a plane ticket every time I want to fuck or even cuddle, and just meeting once isn't going to help that much

I was gonna toss in in favor of the relationship until I saw you've never met in person.... I'm sorry I can't back that, I mean, too much is cut out when you can't hear and see and feel all the subtle bits. Its worth it for an established relationship, a know temporary split, but for unknowns and startups... Just cyber the bitch and move on to someone you can reach out and touch...

meeting once will help.
been there, done that

I once had a ldr but after I post a post on /r6k/ they red pill after that I delete her off PlayStation. She never said why I delete her. All she wanted was attention

Need more pictures, for science

christ, if you're an internet libertarian maybe you should just kill yourself.

OP want her social media let put her in test

Auto type

I said I agree with SOME libertarian views da faq XD

And at least I form my own opinions unlike fucking libtards