Explain why you did not like this 9/10 capekino

Explain why you did not like this 9/10 capekino.

It had everything:
- good pace
- interesting backstory of the heroes we love
- super powerful villain
- solid final battle
- sadfu

Protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEdjwWZ-lBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit that greenscreen, i couldn't help my laugh when the actors literally just jumped out of the background.. every action scene was filmed in a studio and it fucking shows.. horrible.

It wasn't gay enough.

Because it was another shitty Singer X-Men movie. It's hardly even X-Men.

>magnet's daughter gets herself and the mom killed
>magneto gets mad, kills millions of innocent men women and children
>no wait I'm not mad anymore sorry for all the killing
>no problems magneto, just promise you'll never kill innocent people again
>nah I'll do it again next time I get mad
>ok then promise you'll at least try to not get mad again
>... nah I get mad really easily
>ok then help us rebuild my school and we'll call it even
>sure thing
>hahaha old friend
>hehehe old buddy

Why was Magneto even in this movie? Apocalypso could already manipulate stone and sand, surely that's enough to destroy all the cities of the world?

Better question is why the fuck did blue dude choose angel as one of his horsemen
I mean he was fucking useless

>magneto senpai shit
it was mostly bull made into more bull by speedstar not telling him anything
>hunger games
jennifer lawrence was pure shit in this and her being proclaimed some freedom icon is even more bullshit.
>mag and X
people wanted to see more of prof x and his bff but instead got first day of school for some newfags, even there nightcrawler and angel did not get enough time. Why was psylocke even in this?
>Apocalypse
you have Apocalypse and instead of focusing on him and motivation of the horsman you get stryker's bunker shit with jackman cameo
>charles
charles lets magnus walk despite him killing a at least a city full of sand people

>magnet's daughter gets herself and the mom killed
That was some magic bow. seriously they could not give him a gun? his hand slipped and an arrow killed 2 people?
>magneto gets mad, kills millions of innocent men women and children
funny that he did not even get to kill the people in the factory.
also it did nothing for the X universe

It made no sense. in comics it is its own arc and he is one of the iconic horsemen.

Sailocke and Angel were underused.
also special mention Jubilee

I'm polish and I the Magneto scenes were very very cringy for me. I love Fassbender, but that shit was just horrible.
Also, whoever cast Sophie Turner was a retard.

>Punisher loses his whole family to gang violence
>Declares war on criminals showing no mercy

>Magneto loses first family to holocaust
>loses second family of 10 years to human incompetence
>"i guess humans aint so bad after all, you were right charles. cheers"

i want vaughn back

I am not a comic fan so I don't really know the backstories. but I didn't like all the goofy school hijinks retardedness.

the bad guy was sort of cool. and the fight was ok but looked a little off.

but any time the 16 year old superheroes had a line was cringey. and the racing around saving people scene made me want to get up and leave.

>Jubilee
god I remember how much talk there was about how good casting it was and how it fit the time period over that 1 screenshot and yet she was in the movie for less than 3 minutes

I felt the other way around. Would've liked the movie much more if it was just goofy teenage mutants going on a scooby doo adventure.

>whoever cast Sophie Turner was a retard
yeah jean is never a girl. She always had an auro of a woman for me and with mind reading you would expect her to be more mature and confident.
>I'm polish and I the Magneto scenes were very very cringy for me.
how so? The scenes was bad but how is its badness amplified in polish eyes?

I want a whole movie about Apocalypse in ancient Egypt

That is whole cycle of Magneto. next thing you know he will be building genosha and killing tons of people for destroying it

watch gods of egypt

>how is its badness amplified in polish eyes?
They way they all butcher the language and sound completely unnatural.
It's as if they took some english based pidgin speaking niggers and tried to convince the audience they are native londoners.

i think dofp was actually good.
but apocalypse was rather average.

In the comics his blood can basically heal people and other angelic shit.

I think Psylocke was more useless desu. At least Angel can fly.

>implying he didn't save the movie

It's the same when anyone speaks German.
Even when they got actual native speakers, it sounds very off in Hollywood movies - maybe the audio processing they do there doesn't agree with the language.

Yeah that is the case whenever they do any foreign language. I was not surprised by this in the movies from 90s but these days a lot of people have the internet and you could look up how it is said(even if you can't find a translator in your area). 178 million USD and no effort could be put in such details?

>Interesting backstory
First Class was all we needed.

>Super powerful villain
"God" is the most boring villain in history.

The biggest problem was they took the worthless ensemble of First Class, scrapped all of those Mutants and their actors, and introduced a whole lot insufferable ones.

Also JLaw. Why the fuck she is still here I'll never know.

>McAvoy
>Fassbender
>Hoult
>Wildcard
>Antagonist

There's your cast. There is a reason the Pentagon breakout is the best sequence in DofP, and not just "Time in a Bottle".

Oh right, Apocalypse had some of the shittiest costume design in cinema history.

what ps2 game is this?

literally rehashed the same idea from the last one but it was fun so I don't mind

Why don't they give him a solo movie instead of yet another fucking Wolverine movie?

X Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse

>"God" is the most boring villain in history.
also he is more fit for experienced warriors. you don't jump into apocalypse with untrained x men. its like if fantastic fours first opponent had been galactus or thanos

X-Men: The Official Game

>jlaw shoved down our throats
Enough to ruin the movie for me

>jlaw
>munn
>fat bitch from got

fuck these shitty meme actors

>No DisMar
No likey

I like how they realized near the end that Mystique had only used her power once in the entire movie to fool a random goon so they shoehorned in that stupid scene where she disguises as Psylocke and tries to sudoku Apocalypse

pretty cool how film makers make such a cool scene even though it's only going to last 3 minutes

Fox is ruining everything about the X-men, just make a deal with marvel studios already and reboot the franchise one last time.

Deadpool is the only thing they got going for them really. Maybe Quicksilver too.

Wolverine ofc but he's only making that last movie and then it's over.

Apocalypse was so much more fun to watch than fucking Civil War

Fox ruined everything with X-men when they made the first one.

This. Fucking this. They should have kill Magneto after those deaths he did. Just stupid as hell to let him go.

>angel does less then in x 3
>magneto turns bad and then good AGAIN
>havok dies after a cringy reek havoc name drop
>another qs slo mo scene with ebin music
>jubilee does nothing
>costumes next time guys
The 3rd one is always the worst

The villain has some vague motivation about ruling the world. Something-Something betrayed, Something Something hates the weak. Magneto changes sides pretty easily. Jlaw was boring. The 4 horsemen where under-utilized. Sophie Turner's Jean Grey is bland, can't keep her accent in check. The whole weapon-x side story was completely unnecessary.

>>another qs slo mo scene with ebin music
it was pretty cool tho ye

>3 minutes scene
>3 months and half to made it because 3D cameras

A Quicksilver movie will be a pain in the ass to make.

I liked how the trailer played it up as if she would lead a team and they would be trained xmen but in reality its just her speech near the end of the movie.

because Civil War tried to be serious
Magneto is too based to kill off.

Apocalypse did too.
But it failed at it (in a fun way unlike BvS)

>this
>capekino
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=xEdjwWZ-lBY

Bad casting for the most part, flat acting, terrible dialogue, bad costumes, goofy plot, inconsistent tone, jlaw being jlaw

Magneto, wolverine, storm and cyclops were great though

at least i got my psylocke for this movie. yeah her character portrayal was blank but the fact that it got made was enough for me.

plus olivia munn is my waifu

she should play her roles with a paper bag over her head

can't wait for the next movie where magneto stubs his toe and destroys a continent

>be recruiting the most power ful mutants of all the mutants

>recruit the Fairy
>don't recruit Teleportron

>recruit Light Breeze
>don't recruit Gotta Go Fast

>recruit Laser Sword
>don't recruit Laser Eyes

What a fucking idiot! ha ha

you're right user shes butt ugly!

>good pace

Fuck no, it felt simultaneously rushed and empty, for two and a half damn hours.

An excellent question. I actually had an opportunity to speak with Bryan Singer about it in the grocery store a couple of weeks back. I asked him, "Say, why was the Angel one of Apocalypse's Horsemen? Why was it necessary to have an evil "angel" square off in single combat against a good "demon" like Kurt?"

"To avoid pottery infetterence," he said, and quickly walked out of the store without paying for the 6 cases of Ding Dongs he was carrying.

"Infetterence." I don't think that's even a word.

god she looks like some weird cross between woman and hamster

Because he's a sexy little twink

That's Jennifer Lawrence lazily disguised as Munn you idiot

So Magneto was fucking up the whole world, right?

Why didn't they show any of it?

There was no sense of scale whatsoever, no sense of any far-reaching repercussions. It just felt like a superpower scrap.

He pretty much just recruited whoever happened to be there at the time until he got 4.

lady death strike in X2 was pretty hot

Days of future past was way better.

>So Magneto was fucking up the whole world, right?

At least every coastal city got fucked up

With a hint of elderberry.

literally hu?

ywn get a strong handed handjob from a sexy asian mutant milking out all your cum while tickling your ass hole with her pointy metal finger while you tweak and whine releasing a powerful shot of cum