Hey Sup Forums, did I do good or not good enough?

Hey Sup Forums, did I do good or not good enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

bennyhillifier.com/?id=RaR-usKzRy0
youtube.com/watch?v=iOyMa3rJN8o
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty fly for a white guy

Green Power!

Love it!

>those leftists flying
kek

Someone needs to cut a video with the D-12 lyrics before the crash

"I can't describe the vibe I get when I drive past 6 people and 5 I hit"

Me not worried, covered by Progressive auto insurance.
Thanks Flo!

All you British tea and crump eating, toothless fuckers need to go Brexit your self

Thanks putin

Kek

To prove you're a faggot?

You done good. Real good.

Put it in perspective...Imagine the chimp out if all the MLK streets were being renamed.....

Takes one to know one. Kek

To put it in perspective, you're a faggot. No one in that crowd removed any fucking statues. Just shut the fuck up. I'm done arguing with you fucking retard. Go cry about some statue never even seen. By the way just for your edification, those statues will not be destroyed they are just going to be relocated.

Got me good. Faggot.

Man, I just dun stole dez Jordan's.

eloquent argument. Point is simple. It disrespectful and if it were black figures, it wouldn't even be considered.

*record scratch*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation

You should add: shiiiiiitttt

I have seen them. They won't be relocated, they will be destroyed. You heard they were going to be relocated but you haven't seen where. The way I look at it, all those people were in the way of the car, why were they in the street when there was a side walk on both side. Your argument is invalid. Seems like you're a noob at facts. Cool story bro.

eloquent argument. Point is simple. It is disrespectful and if it were black figures, it wouldn't even be considered.

LOL

uh oh, leftypol has arrived.

I fantasies about this.
Run my car through a croud. Raging boner in hand.
>moonman is love
>moonman is life

The event was a net negative with bread-and-circus positives.

I like seeing Antifa get anally devastated, and your low-level liberal tears, but it's not progress at all. It's just a scene to watch while you eat popcorn.

You know what it is? Controlled opposition fighting a controlled opposition.

This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco. Antifa aren't a thing in such a place where gun laws aren't like California, and yet they're somehow there, along with a bunch of out-of-place hipsters. Meanwhile, the Unite The Right group is nothing but a celebrity lineup like a rock concert or a Coachella festival. Pic 100% related.

I don't trust this group, as much as I'd like to see a right-wing America with less nigger rats and illegals. You have prominent figures with media spotlights, the KKK which are known to have FBI agents, the NSM of America which are known to be bussed into places, cherry-picked with ugly people, just like Antifa, and all kinds of red flags.

It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not. If I were to hold a rally, I'd have the following to prove it's not controlled or based and holding integrity:

>No E-celebs or prominent media figures and speakers, meaning Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, or even Styx would be barred from attending.

>Labelled as Anti-Communist, but NOT in the name of Trump, meaning the movement is NOT a pro or anti-Trump movement. Trump is IRRELEVANT in the rally. This is to show if Antifa show up on their own free will, it's not a controlled shit show, much like the Free Speech rally where a bunch of MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up.

>No KKK or NSM or America. Both groups are KNOWN to be undercover and staged groups. Either FBI and CIA agents, or rednecks given a few hundred bucks to LARP. (Rednecks deliberately picked to slander NatSoc movements)

Is the car gonna be ok?

have idiots on my facebook asking "yeah, but, but... who are the protesters, why doesnt the media talk about them"
so if they are paid actors its ok to kill them, or what? fucking no brain idiots and assholes like that in my facebook are the reason for the decline in the human race

Who is baked alaska?
Is he some pot smoker from Eskimo country?

>reinforcing my bumper right now!

ok lets put this in perspective. You have only cemented the fact that the right has no moral upside over the left. So cool, tht cause you thought you were fighting for, you actually delegitimized it with your actions. good luck in prision!

HEIL! HEIL!

heres the logic i can gather for [current year] events
>anyone whos not a SJW is a nazi
>its ok to beat up nazis

seems like someone uses thier own logic agains them and calling them coldwar tier comunist scum, whom are apperantly justified to hurt acording to progressiv ideologi

i just want to sleep for 10 years and hope [current year+10] is more peaceful

acording to progressiv ideologi logic*

>fixed

>Hey Sup Forums, did I do good or not good enough?

How many niggers were extinguished?

well in this case the protesters included actual nazis

>kill a white woman in a city filled with niggers

What a fuck-up this guy is

False flag

Fkn underrated

jeez you false flag guys are dumb. trump cant even keep his own staff about leaking how trump likes to hear positive news about himself twice a day.

>brake lights on
>he was fighting the mind control

4th gen - why you no get straight As and first chair and quarterback and lead role? - wut yu doin' nigga? readin' an' sheit? da fuck wrong wit yu? yu think yo betta dan us? yu foget yo roots? fuckin' oreo ass nigga

*cough*
*faggotsaysfalseflag*
What?

Not quite good enough.
You should have been driving a Ford F-250 or F-350
so you would have KILLED MORE faggots, BLM, SJW, Greenies, Democrats and just plain ole niggers.

ps: Now stop and think for a moment.........

Would it not have been fucking awesome if that car were not being driven by a 2oyo kid on SSRI's from Ohio, but INSTEAD if it were
being driven by a 22yo Jihadist from Syria who had also packed 500 POUNDS OF HIGH EXPLOSIVES inside the trunk before he started his "Cannonball Run" into the pages of history...???

Another missed opportunity.

Hope Al-Quaada, the North Koreans and Hamas are taking notes.

VIDEO:

tip sent to fbi.

I will sincerely enjoy watching it go down when these people find they war they've always been looking for. Only a matter of time before a retaliatory bloodbath. I'm gonna cock tribute the corpses when it happens.

>no blood
>fake

Lol, first day on the 4chans?

>They won't be relocated, they will be destroyed. You heard they were going to be relocated but you haven't seen where.
>hitler.jpg

Iseewhatyoudidthere

A White American ran down protesters because his feelings where hurt and they didn't hate Muslims.

Americans in a nut-shell, complain when people use violence against them, will use violence against their own people because of words and what someone believes.

Snowflake country.

The butthurt is palpable, please continue to rage for my enjoyment.

Holy fucking wow

The way I look at it, you're filled with virgin rage.

lol shoe still present as car reverses away from america-hating cucks

inside job by nike?

>Brad get your tiki torches and put on your best polo shirt
>Why Jim
>We gotta go down to the anti-nigger rally quick!
>Okay I'm loading up the minivan now

Well when you put it that way he should have ran over 9 muslims too, gotta fight for what you believe in

What do you call a Civil war memorial in the South?
A second place trophy.

There was a guy stuck under that car as it sped backwards...

WE ARE HERE TO REVOLT! AND WE CAN DO YOUR TAX RETURNS AT A VERY LOW RATE!

We have to take are country back guys.

confederates BTFO
>captcha: plantation malham

The guy in the picture is a handsome man. I don't know if it's the hair, face, clothes that makes him attractive. Oh, I know what it is, he's white!

Is the car ok?

Here it is People !!! The one you ALL have been waiting for!!!

THE BENNY HILL SHOW CHARLOTTESVILLE ANTIFA VROOM Car-Plow MEME ATTACK OF AUGUST 2017 - ENJOY !!!!

HERE: bennyhillifier.com/?id=RaR-usKzRy0

>"look guys, whites are successful HA"

alright ha, I uh, I'm ok with this

sure sweetie.

Funny thing is if it was a white group protesting a leftest or BLM rally, then it would automatically be racist that they were protesting the rally and justified by the media and the people at the rally. White people are not the only racist people. Contrary to liberal belief, more blacks are racist against whites.

some muslims are actual ISIS
we dont draw the line that all muslims in the area are ISIS after a bombing
#notallprotesters

(you)

Do you think this guy was pretty excited about the rally?

>"I couldn't stop at the red light" starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=iOyMa3rJN8o

At least nazis know to get out of the way of a car.

Thanks for the edification, dickgirl.

the guy in the picture looks more like
>NEVER TALK TO ME OR MY WIFES CHILD AGAIN

Who wastes a perfectly good challenger on running over some sodomites?

b-but, I'm not that handsome

Put it in perspective... Imagine if MLK had been a traitor in favor of human subjugation

You are an imbecile. Genuinely stupid if you think this analogy holds.

The drivers mom looks like The Waitress from It's Always Sunny.

You know he was hitting that.

All joking aside, that commercial is badass.

This is the end of the alt-lite. No mainstream republicans are going to sign on to a group who copied ISIS tactics.
>but muh false flags
If you have actual hard evidence, I'll believe you.
>but Hillary!

This.

>Trying to stop a moving car
WTF BRUH

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

So you deem it OK to try and beat up and cause violence against those that you disagree with politically. That is the very definition of a fascist Nazi.

the man is a hero to all

Man I'd be hitting that

This must be some version of success where you find yourself driving to a college town on the weekend in a Subaru full of tiki torches in a polo shirt and marching around looking like a douchebag on television.

>mfw this movie is actually becoming a reality
WTF I thought Nazis were peaceful

Hahaha. Shitfuckers.

especially if you're named Benedict Arnold

We should comfort his mom in her time of need.

How many black dicks will he take in prison? All of them I think.

>no women
what did they mean by this?

Nope not even close. You must be a California liberal. Logic and common sense are lost on you. Don't forget your padded helmet when you go outside.

sure kid

They're at home reconsidering their life choices.

You used a car like Suge Kight and ISIS. Seems like a bitch move to me

My bad
(you)