Can someone please explain how being transgender is not a mental illness...

Can someone please explain how being transgender is not a mental illness? My new co-worker is trans and it's already screeching about how it's oppressed. What evidence can I provide to show "she's" a danger to herself and others around "her"? I need this thing out of my life. pic somewhat related.

just quit your job and cite "hostile working environment" as your reason

you know that something being classed as a mental illness doesn't stop or deny it from happening, right?

If it wasn't such a cushy job I probably would quit.

No, but it places a negative stigma on it and starts a conversation on how to get rid of it opposed how to encourage it.

Honestly, the tumblrinas these days are all just using it for attention.
I am in a relationship with a MtF trans girl and all she wants to do is blend in.
I'm not trying to say that what the people now-a-days fells isn't real, but my gf and I can't help but feel skeptical.
They don't close their mouths AT ALL about being trans and "muh oppression" but in all reality, TRUE trans people just want to take their god damn hormones and be who they are in silence.
They don't want the attention, they just want to BE.
It's simple.
But the kids these days are fucking retarded and have no redeeming qualities or skills to make themselves stand out, so they go to whats easiest.
Being the victim is always easiest, and with how many of them there are, they get the attention their parents never gave them.
It's sad, really.
The girls and guys that are actually following through with their decisions to transition and take it seriously have to deal with these shits being the face of their community, so they get berated as a whole.
Also, my gf is a trans girl minus the tumblr, AMA.

which already occurs...

Also, if you make a complaint about her, then "they" win.
She's just going to make a stupid Tumblr post aabout being oppressed.
Just be SUPER nice.
There's no way your bosses are going to fire her, it will look bad.
So either do some sneaky shit to scare her away of just deal with it, honestly.

Nigga u gay

How's so?

>Can someone please explain how being transgender is not a mental illness?

you ask the impossible

>I am in a relationship with a MtF trans girl

why?

kick "her" in the balls

p much this. 99% of trans people just want to not get outed and curbstomped by Sup Forumstards just like 99% of black people just want to not get mowed down by cops

>MtF trans
>girl

Pick one

This is my personal opinion on the matter.
I think trans is fine.
It's just the other 8000 genders they're going on about that make the whole thing a fucking joke...
I see shit as male, female, trans male, trans female... any other bollocks like "gender fluid sparkly glitterqueen" is just insanity.

I get men wanting to be women, I get women wanting to be men... but I don't get how the fuck someone can identify as something like the other 50,000 genders and pronouns.

It just doesn't make sense.

She was he when I met "him".
I fell in love before I knew about it, and I am also attracted to females, so I didn't feel like it was a deal-breaker.
When she told me, she was prepared for me to break up with her, but honestly, I felt like it made us stronger.
Before I knew, I felt like something was going on, I had a weird feeling something was wrong.
But I assumed it was cheating because that was the feeling I got before I found out my ex boyfriend was cheating on me.
So it was honestly a relief, and kind of exciting to experience.
Also we wear the same size clothes, so that's convenient lol.
We've been together for 6 1/2 years, and I've known for 5.

I am a woman.
So I guess technically yeah, I am hella gay?

Exactly.

It is.
/thread

weird.

If a trans girl took a blood test it would show up as male, your chromosomes won't change if you get a vaginoplasty, Nope you're still going to be male no matter how much you change your appearance to look like a girl.

Yeah, but that's how I like it.

And that's totally cool.
They do their best.
And honestly, the suicide rate for trans people after SRS is VERY high, so she's going to keep her penis.
She's trying to be smart about it.
They just want to be happy, even if it's just appearances.

so why do they post so much about it then?

It is a mental illness, it's called gender identity disorder.

The libtards changed the language to make it more politically correct and accommodating, they now call it "gender dysphoria".

OJ is Simpson is going to rail Bruce Jenner on video.they're both going to make millions.

lol

That means traps are GAY user.

He's not mentally ill or gay. He fucking killed someone with his car and took drastic measures to ensure he couldn't be prosecuted and also to become relevant again when their show was dying.

Gender dysphoria IS a mental illness. It's fucking disgusting to see SJW fucktards call them self trans because they cross dress. Despite how they whine about cultural appropriation, they are ironically appropriating a serious disorder. I would say that ACTUAL trans people are more so dangerous to themselves, as the suicide rates for trans people are through the roof. But if "she" is just a fake cunt, she is a danger to those around her by corrupting the image of people with real issues.

welcome to the euphemism treadmill

>her penis

NO. WRONG.

Do you still make use of the cock or do you try for a dyke-like experience?

That's fine, I'm a woman.
Doesn't bother me bb.

Okee bb.

It's still a very functional penis.
Sometimes I'm dominant, other times it's her.
We have so much fun in bed.
I can get fucked, and so can she.
It's invigorating being with someone so open and versatile sexually.

How big of a shift was it to your dynamic as a couple?

>It's invigorating being with someone so open and versatile sexually.

are you done with your pitch yet?

It wasn't very big honestly.
We both were on very even ground when we started out.
We stayed that way, but with more understanding and more of a connection.

How'd you get that picture of me??

Someone asked a question, so I answered.
Are you done being insecure yet?

It is.

samefagging.

It is considered a mental health problem. Gender Dysphoria is in the DSM IV if it negatively affects the way a person lives their life. One of the treatments is gender reassignment surgery, that is, if other methods of adjustment and coping can't be created.

so what do all the queers in this thread think of articles like this? have you even tried fixing yourselves?

Oh, no, I'm not that pathetic.

yes you are, shill.

Nah, samefags are scum.

so are shills.

You won't.

won't what?

Be honest: how much of you being onboard with this was futa fantasy?

Exactly.

Honestly, it was just gay as fuck love.

Psycho faggot issue.

exactly what, you shill? call you out for being a shill? cause i already did.

Aw, you got me.

to the end of page 10 with you. begone shill.

you keep using that word...

how does "individual posting with an ulterior motive" grab you?

You should make a thread

yea that has a better feel to it

cut the chatter, you're on the clock. better make another trap thread.

That's not me btw.
I think I'll make my own thread later if anyone's interested.

Nah I've got
going and a couple charlottesville threads I've got quota met for the moment we can just chill if you want

Mental disorder or not, ask yourself this question:

Why do you give so much of a fuck what genitals another person has?? Seriously, y'all spend way too damn much time thinking about what other people have in their pants. So a dude wants to wear a dress and make-up, so fucking what? Why do you give a fuck? A chick wants to wear boxers, why the fuck does it bother you so much? Jesus Christ supposedly it's muh libtards SJW snowflakes but I swear to God no one is more easily triggered than conservatives.

normally i wouldn't but you've pissed me off

Fite me irl

I'm not saying it's good or bad. I'm just saying that when a person thinks they're a different sex trapped in a different body, and goes to the point of undergoing unnecessary surgery to 'correct' themselves, it begs the question if said surgery is justified, or do people who undergo them have a mental condition? Just look at the people that are "adiccted" to surgery, I wouldn't call them well-adjusted human beings.

now that is funny.

The way I see it is this: If they want to get a surgery and it will make them happy, who cares? It doesn't hurt anyone else and it doesn't even negatively impact their own health. For the people who get tons of surgeries obviously it's a different story because it does get to the point of impacting their health and possibly killing them. They should get help.

Why can't it be both? I mean it's clearly a mental condition by any definition, but if the surgery reduces the difficulty of living with the mental condition then surely that's more or less the purpose of medical procedures: to cure/repair/ameliorate medical issues.

it's not so much shilling as it is baiting, or a combination of the two.

maybe "posing"?

i'll have to come up with a new word to describe this particular brand of degeneracy.

Interesting views, I agree with you both.

Just what Sup Forums needs, more made up words for made up concepts.

Why do you care? What kind of emotionally retarded mental midget gets worked up about hope other people live their lives?

it's a very real concept as evidenced by the lack of anything remotely funny or interesting on Sup Forums.

TITS OR GTFO

Ok here you go bb.
( . )( . )

TITS OR GTFO

they look fake.

That made me kek.
I like you.

if you already have a vagina, why are you posting in a thread obv for guys upset by men trying to become what you are?

Or how about you show me your tiny permavirgin dick first?

ive never seen tits irl but i hope they look this good

Just to show some understanding and give some insight.

everytime i post my cock on Sup Forums, the thread dies :(

no one cares tho, they just want to see your tits now that you said you're a femnon

I wonder what the chances are to be born with heart shaped nipples, pretty rare guy?

ok

i intensely dislike you.

this

no one cares, you know the rules of Sup Forums

Aw, too bad.

The only insight to be gleaned here is another sjw shitlord, trying to shit the place up.