What does Sup Forums think about the XFL?

What does Sup Forums think about the XFL?

it was okay, I'm not a big Vin Diesel fan though

Bump

Most people on Sup Forums were shitting in their pants on a daily basis when this was around.

I was just getting out of high school.

I promised myself I wouldn't feel old today.

this shit would of work if they had open tryouts. an alternative to ncaa amateur ball.

Killer clown mascot.

Don't feel old, most people on Sup Forums are still shitting their pants regularly.

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums didn't exist when the XFL was around.

Bump

I think it doesn't exist anymore.

I saw two games when I was 10. The players were all trash and some of the rules were stupid (no fair catch). The wrestling elements they tried to mix in were weird. I liked Jim Ross' commentary, though

it made for a good 30 for 30
shame that guy forgot to put gas in the generators

bob costas is a faggot

I found the 30 for 30 hilarious. Vince clearly didn't have a clue about how a league and franchises were supposed to run

Is this the Vince McMahon or the Donald Trump handegg league?

Vince McMahon

You mean he doesn't understand competitive sports because he runs theatre with a pantomime sports aesthetic that involves prescripted outcomes?

Exactly, he just said that the XFL was going to start within 1 year, no teams defined, no owners, just muh smashmouth fertbell, like absolutely no organisation nor planning. The execution was so bad it's hilarious

Did he choose X because he's a manchild who thinks it is a cool letter?

Vince wanted to buy the CFL previously, but the 3 community owned teams stopped it

the budget was so low, they should have had a limited exhibition season with a lot of practices to make a better product

Bump

>hand egg

Fuck off to your divegrass threads, achmed.

He figured his dumb audience thought X was a cool letter

They picked the wrong sport. A XBA with nothing but dunks and showboating and fancy dribbling would have gotten huge ratings esp from blacks

There's very few ways to showboat in football besides trick plays and endzone celebrations.

The league had some pretty good ideas, but had some pretty shitty ones too.

The good.
>Cameras everywhere
>Custom player name plates
getting paid more to win

The bad
>The dumb 1 point 2 point conversion
>Sprinting for the 1st possession
>Stripper cheerleaders
>Telling everyone how little the players get paid, especially kickers

jesus you sound insecure

>Vince McMahon

Literally who

That was called Slamball and it didn't really take off, either.

What do you mean by that? I would hope that wouldn't be the case. Would be fucking hell to clean up.

Bump

>A XBA with nothing but dunks and showboating and fancy dribbling would have gotten huge ratings esp from blacks

You mean the NBA?

JUST

100,000 people probably claim to have seen that game there

The loose ball scramble to decide who receives should be implemented in the NFL.

XFL precedes Sup Forums by about 7 years.

This guyis a poser faggot

What did he mean by this?

>with nothing but dunks and showboating and fancy dribbling
they're called the globetrotters

It was 90s marketing hang over: X-Games, NBA Jam eXtreme shit like image attached. Also remember, it was created in 1999 and didn't play till 2001.

>stripper cheerleaders bad

wew lad that sounds pretty gay

Bump

was he a draw?

The only draw