How do i stay up for more than 24 hours without falling asleep...

how do i stay up for more than 24 hours without falling asleep? i've been staying up until around 12 in the afternoon after waking up at around 4 or 5 but end up falling back asleep. i need to stay up around 24 hours to fix my sleep schedule but i can never do it. Any tips?

Roll

Roll

Easier to do when younger. Alternately, try going to sleep earlier (exercise, avoid caffeine). You'll "lose a day" but you'll be back on track.

Do I get anything for dubs?

Used to do it off and on years ago. Usually I would get up and walk from time to time. If you stay sitting too long you're just asking to doze off. A lot of it is just up to willpower, though.

Also, rolling.

yeah i dont care about losing a day, i've just got to get back on track lol

yeah i'm usually at my pc but i'll try and get up and walk around a bit more, thanks guys

roil

Rolling

Roll

Meth

Roil

Roll

ROHHLIN

its really not that hard op.. and roll

Crack

Maybe

Roll

Again

1more

Rollin

Have something that'll keep your mind or body occupied. Video games are the easiest as long as you can marathon them. Eat something small like half a sandwich every couple of hours to keep your energy up. Don't masturbate, that's a waste of good energy and a good way to pass out. Take a cold shower if you start getting tired.

alright, ill try that thanks

try sunlight, spend the day outside, dgaf what you do just stay out then make plans with friends around dusk or just prior, should pass tf out on time at that point

roll

llor

Literally play videogames for 24 hours straight. It's extremely easy depending on how old you are

Roll

roll

Roll

Roll

Roll

Rall

rillllin

Rolleo

R

Rroll

roll

issa roll

rollo

role

Adderall or (I know this sounds weird) but cigarettes keep me up like a mofo

O

roll

Rollin

L

nigger

Roll

roll

Roll

Roll

roll

Roll

RIOLA

roll

Rollinz

will try

reel

Roll

roll

coke

nice

Don't go to bed
Also roll.

rolling

Roll

Drop acid. Makes it next to impossible to sleep

I'm your cumslut Mia

I fucking hate this. I have a shit schedule and can never correct it.

sleep at 10 am. Up at 5 pm... 8 pm if I let myself.

A few things that can help:

1) drug yourself asleep earlier. eg, take some melatonin at 4 am. see if you can get a few hours of sleep. Even a few hours will let you wake up and sort of reset your clock.

2) if you want to stay up through a whole day - you can try stimulants, but they never work for me. When I Get tired it like physically hurts, and I'll fall asleep sitting upright. I hate it. But light exercise will help yo stay awake, as will something you find really engagine - like a new video game or something.

good luck.

roll

Roll

roll

Drink 4.8 bottles of 5-hour energy. Is this really up for debate?

rollin

Rolling

Rollando

Roll

rolling

Rollingo

Roll

Foreveroll

Roll

Fagobots roll out

R

lol