Be me

>Be me
>Depressed for years
>Start eating 1kg of Chickpeas a day
>Feel euphoric for 5 days straight
>My memory, attention and love for life is back just like when I was 15
>Read on the internet that Hummus (Which main ingredient is chickpeas) contains a chemical that acts as an antidepressant in the brain.

>humus101.com/EN/2007/03/03/hummus-instead-of-prozac/

What. The. Fuck.

Do you guys know what it is like feeling euphoric 5 days straight without it being drug induced? I am walking in heaven right now.

a mcdonalds cheeseburger does the same thing

Lies, this is not a short high. I am talking 24/7 feeling fucking awesome. This is so retarded I even feel force to be happy.

ANSWER ME FAGGOTS. WHY IS LIFE SUDDENLY SO GREAT!??

I believe food can kill or cure. Seems plausible that you could be cleansing or acquiring much needed nutrients but like anything you can over do it.

I bet you fart like a baboon though.

Yes, and I have also been shitting like 5 hours after every meal, instead of every 3 days like usual.

This crap is awesome

This is not normal, a day before this began I actually felt a sharp pain in the top of my head. So I don't know if I have a brain tumor, of it's the chickpeas antidepressant effect.

CHICK PEAS ARE COMMON IN THE MIDDLE EAST, ART THOU AN INFIDEL
OR FILTHY HEATHEN SCUM!?!?!?!?

Maybe, I mean my history is tainted by raging war against Muslims for 800 years, but all that mix racing surely has left some goatfuckery inside me.

To defeat the enemy, you must become the enemy and all that.

**deus vult**

Be a true Templar and hang yourself

Are you Nazi larpers going to help me or just roleplay? Go eat some chickpeas and see if you can lose your virginity, huh?

Jk, I actually think your cool for some odd reason

How does being depressed equate to eating a kg of chickpeas a day?

>hang yourself

I will, I love auto-erotic asphyxiation. Ever since this divine spell started, my penis feels super sensitive and my orgasms are incredible.

I don't know if it's a tumor of the chickpeas, but it sure it's incredible, better than amphetamines.

you sold me, op

I hate chickpeas. What is this bullshit?

It doesn't, but I am so used to being depressed and worried about life, that all these good feelings just don't make any sense at all to me.

It's like I have been blessed. My life is still the same, yet I feel fucking incredible.

Don't, I suddenly care about you OP
Mwah

Sincerely
Faggot

It's all a conspiracy brah, I am part of the Kosher chickpea industry. Here to make sure we increase our sells!! Give the money to our overlord George Soros so we can destroy the white race!!

*Laughs in Kosher*

I THOUGHT YOU REFORMED YOU'RE WAYS FILTHY INFIDEL
Reeeeeeeeeeeee

I like you too, please eat some chickpeas and keep healthy.

Hahahaha, I was only joking. The OP is literally honest, I feel so great lately and I just don't understand why.

It's so bizarre!

Seriously guys, try eating chickpeas for a couple of days and see if you notice anything. If it doesn't work, then it is likely I have a serious brain problem and I might die soon.

Long story short a family member was ill for years and basically ate their way out of it. What youre describing is what ive seen happen first hand when someone cleans up their diet.
Doctors and such wont believe you but its real so stick with it.

The maybe I am allergic to something and I didn't realize it till now. It could be, because ever since I started eating chickpeas only, my rhinitis has magically dissipated.

What an incredible find, I wonder if this is how most people feel like? It couldn't be that life was always hell and suffering...right?

May of been allergic to all manner of things. Most of us probably are we just dont know it because we are used to eating highly processed western diets.
Your euphoria may start to be the new normal for you so the high will subside a bit but theres plenty of other foods that will keep you feeling great to supplement it.

I'll do some research and add foods one by one so I can test out how it affects me. For now, chickpeas are tasty and super cheap.

Op here, gonna force myself to sleep so my brain doesn't get fried with all surge of energy.

Good night, sleep well and eat your chickpeas.

Good on ya ill add them back into my diet now you have reminded me.

Chickpeas??
Well, I'll be damned. What's the catch tho? Are you gonna deal with some kind of Chickpea Crash?

Congrats user. You cracked the code. You beat life. You are on another level. A level none of us could even tream of reaching. What now? The world is yours. You're free