My brother is 32 and still living at home...

My brother is 32 and still living at home. He doesn't work and just lives off of the riches and retardedness of my parents. I have no evidence but I am pretty sure he is a coke addict. (he's awfully skinny, almost skeletonlike) He comes home every night at 5 and smells like shit, beer and marijuana. He is also selling methamphetamines himself so that he can probably get his own coke. He already got arrested for selling and over 1500€ in fees. My parents just overlook his behaviour and let him live like that without having anything in mind. In my eyes he is just too dangerous to talk with. I was never close with him. I just want him out of the house and dont want to deal with him ever. Im seriously just waiting for the police to barge in our house and take him away.

Any advice?

Show tits.

Kill him

who cares OP we all die and rot n the ground anyways why try to fuck with the man's life just ignore him

He literally destroys our house and threatens me

Suck his dick.

You could always move out.

I have no money and parents are so obsessive they wont let me

Im also about to go to university i cant just abandon my main money income

>He doesn't work and just lives off of the riches and retardedness of my parents.

Sounds familiar? Pot and kettle

Sounds like a Devouring Mother-type situation. Do your parents do everything for you/your brother?

Are you absolutely sure he does not have a mental illness? I used to be the same I had crippling depression. I'm still fucking crazy but I can live my life. Get his ass checked out. Don't just him lie is there if you are pissed it. Help the poor guy, he's your fucking brother.

You got a job op?

You don't do anything. If he's an addict and you have proof, then there's the possibility of an intervention but from what you're saying, there's little evidence. There's really nothing you can do but wait for him to hit rock bottom, and some people don't have that.

He's a grown man who's making his own choices, and he should be prepared for the adult consequences of his actions.

this, op is either underage or doing the exact same thing, move out or learn to live with it.

Exactly. I feel like I will end up like him because of her.
Parents went to endless sessions to Psychologists with him, nothing is helping him.
I work only two times a week for some cash to spend

Does it piss you off, because you cannot get away with the same thing? Really you should concern yourself with your own life. If he gets to be a consequence free, that's the way goes.

Take responsibility for yourself, either say you cannot afford to live on your own, or move. Don't use your parents as an excuse to anchor yourself From the real world.

/thread

1-get close female friend.
2-throw party
3-invite bro to said party
4-get bro drunk
5-drag drunk bro to dark room where female friend waits.
6-take pictures/video if female friend gagged and "roughed up" to look like he raped her.
7-bring to parents.
8-??
9-profit.

Or just kick his ass until he shapes up.

>Doesn't work
>Sells meth
user wat

Does he have a diagnosis? Do you know people do you have very skinny when they're depressed. When I was so depressed, I felt so guilty that I was eating my parents food. Because I saw myself as a big piece of shit 17. This was slightly before my almost successful suicide attempt. I took a bottle barbiturate shampooed on Pink Floyd's the wall it was real cathartic. Seriously, sit with him so what the fuck? You could be the link that breaks the chain of his idiosyncratic routine.

So your basically leeching under your parents roof as well. get a full time job move to a shitty apartment and distance yourself from him. You shouldn't need your parents permission at that point

Dude. Just uninstal Sup Forums

Literally just narc on him man. If he sells meth, there's bound to be some in his car or room and he'll go away for a long time

How am I supposed to go to university with a full time job? Obviously I am going to leech since my leeching has some kind of future unlike his.

Fuck that was nice

Leaching brothers are leeches.

Based on what you've said, you have two options. Option one is to get a decent job and rent an apartment with a roommate. Option two is to literally fight her every step of the way. You'd have to never let her do stuff for you, and try to take on as much responsibility as possible. In option two, you'd need to basically wait until your brother dies/fucks off; however, it's certainly doable. Another thing I'd like to point out is that Oedipal Mothers need a child's consent to do everything for them, so you certainly aren't doomed.

so you're both leeches but you're a higher level of leech? do you hear yourself? start doing drugs too and maybe you'll get better insight or maybe you'll stop caring. you do your thing and let your brother do his, not everyone is perfect like you.

Use this to your advantage. If your parents pay for your healthcare then you're already ahead of alot of people. Go to a university, study, and graduate with a degree that will get you a job. Use student loans for absolute necessities, such as gas. Take advantage of your parents' generosity. Not many people have that blessing.

There s a third option...

You said you haven't started uni yet, so you're no different. You've been leeching for the sake of it up till now. Now that you can't kick back like your brother anymore, you gotta whine about it. You sound like a cunty sibling, I feel for your brother.

how old are you op?

Move out. You're over 18

Your trips demand you strangle him to death and bury him in the woods.

I wont since I dont want to end up like a pile of shit like him
I came out of high school and started University with Computer Science by parents choice.
It didnt work out like they intended now Im here waiting for the next semester to start so I can finally study what I want.

OP

When you can considering your dreams and goals?

This sounds a lot like me. Im probably your brother. Ive asked to be killed.

Nice try but he cant speak english

Well, the whole situation sounds just like me, I am a piece of shit. I would suggest letting your parents continue until they've completely had it and kick him out. You just keep doing everything you can to live well. Things will work out.

>doesn't deny leeching

probably because you know you are a leech and you're trying to validate yourself by comparison with your brother.

My Parents have two leeches. Me and my brother. They dont care if they get leeched or not. I leech for my own greater future. My brother in comparison leeches to get quickly into his coffin.

Yes stop being a ratty little faggot and mind your own business

Well anyway thanks everyone for the talk.

Have a good night.