Blowing a 91% chance of winning

>blowing a 91% chance of winning

It was literally 99.5% at one point.

How will the Falcons ever recover?

but the .5% was the chance that they were facing the GOAT, so it makes sense they lost

they won't

Since 2011 the Patriots are 3-3 when facing a 21+ point deficit. And two of those losses they managed to make close.

So it does make sense.

The only way the Falcons could recover is either doing the exact same comeback or going 19-0.

So basically never ever

More like the "Failcons", amirite lads??

It was actually a 99.6% chance of the Falcons winning Brady just had the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history and it is literally not even close

Which Lady gaga better describes tha falcons' performance in the SB?

actually the falcons had a 99.9% chance of winning at one point all these people before me are idiots

>tfw to intelligent to win the superbowl

>a plan too smart to win

Fucking stupid for using it then.

Thats fucking funny lol

The more I think about that stat, the more amazing it becomes.
When you start a game against the Pats, you only have a 25% chance of winning.
If you get a 3TD lead on the Pats, you still only have a 50/50 chance of winning.
Only 7 times in NFL history has a team come back from 25 down. The Pats did it to win a Super Bowl.

>tfw that's a graph of your heart rate during the game as well

almost died pretty scary

Why do people in this website constantly focuses on the dark side? You should be talking about what the Patriots did, not what the Falcons failed to archive

Same with the Cavs and GS last season, it isn't about the choke but LeBron being God-mode

Why did the graph dip heavily down to ATL 1/2 through the 1st then shoot back up to NE? NE didn't score till after halftime, and it their first was a fucking field goal.

Shouldn't the graph dip down towards ATL once they first scored, then stay down there the entire time?

You're too good for this site; begone.

this is a website for terrible people

:3

this board's existence stems from one of the biggest chokes in sports m8

say that to my face shill see what happens

It's tom Brady never count him out

In the 2013 season, Pats was down at halftime by 24 against Peyton Manning's Broncos and that somewhat good defense. They flipped the score and got to overtime. That was another awesome game.