We warned you. But you fucking niggers never listen

We warned you. But you fucking niggers never listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13693735/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#UnitetheRight

Nazifags and altrightfags and who-the-fuck ever can go fuck themselves tbh. Collectivism is foundationally repellent to my bleeding, liberal, individualist heart.
But Even I have to say, fucking faggots were literally begging for it.
Screaming and crying non-fucking stop about how they wanted a civil war and wanted bloodshed in the streets.
And now they got it they're crying their little eyes out.
Like motherfucker we were sitting here screaming at you to stop escalating the violence and you just had to keep going and breaking shit and burning things down and shooting cops and shooting congressmen.
Fucks sake.
Please fucking stop.

Black Lives Matter got what they wanted.

.. yes, the end of the alt right movement, at said movement's own hands.

tragic.

At least they used a car.
Can you imagine the sheer butthurt and new calls for banning guns if it had been a shooting.
I just got to buy bulk .22lr ammo at .04 a round last week after 9 fucking years. I ain't going to wait another fucking 9 because some cracker ass neo-Nazi shot up some niggers and nigger lovers.

Under normal circumstances yes. But the Left, BLM and mainstream media will continue to demonize white people after this, leading to more and more violence. It's just beginning

Liberals are getting rekt more and more each week. And they are trying so freaking hard. They went out there looking for a fight, and they got it. Dumb ass lefties!

I remember when Sup Forums as a whole would celebrate this. Sup Forums has been lost and has been lost for several years now. It's a sad world we live in.

You lost the Civil War, get over it.

Just here to watch the alt right collapse in on itself

NO THEY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING MORON.

LISTEN TO JORDAN PETERSON. HE'S A PROF AT U OF T. HE'S BEEN PREDICTING THIS FOR MANY YEARS AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT HE WAS FULL OF SHIT BUT HE'S ACTUALLY BEEN PRETTY ACCURATE.

THE LEFT WILL PUSH, THE RIGHT PUSHES BACK. HE SAID THE LEFT PUSH GIVES MIDDLE OF THE GROUND FOLKS NO CHOICE BUT TO JOIN THE RIGHT. LITTLE BY LITTLE VIOLENCE INTENSIFIES AND WE GET FASCISM.

DOES HE SOUND RIGHT?

Obvious bait is obvious.

Also alt-righters are all just butthurt over not asking their crush to prom fast enough

You lost the genetic lottery.
Get over it.

Bunch of fucking retards killing each other.
All I know is that if a bunch of niggers and neo-Nazi white trash kill each other, I win.

white power is chalk on a board, these are pink power! pink power
pink pride
the mighty pink man's burden XD

COLLAPSE?

EVEN MY MOST LIBERLA FUCK TARD FRIENDS ARE STARTING TO "SEE THE LIGHT". NEVER SEEN BLACK PEOPLE BECOME NIGGERS SO FAST. LAST WEEK MY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT VOTED FOR NO MORE PRO GAY SHIT TO BE HUNG UP.

Everyone lost that one. Niggers could have been kept useful or sent back to Africa cheaply and we wouldn't be having these problems now.
I don't mind blacks, they aren't the problem. Niggers are.

UNLESS YOU ARE A WELFARE COLLECTING NIGGER OR FAG, HOW DO YOU WIN IF THE LEFT WINS? LET ME GUESS: NO HOUSE, NO FAMILY, NO HOPE , HUH?

>We warned you. But you fucking niggers never listen.

Humans vs. anti-humans.

Fuck all niggers.

Sure thing buddy

>I don't mind blacks

YES THEY ARE . BLACKS ARE NIGGERS.

IM NOT MELTING DOWN YOU ARE
CUCK CUCK CUCK

I hate niggers and all that, but these weak hipsters look like literal fags

>What if

YOu could move all the niggers to africa, and bring all the whites from africa, and with crazy meme magic the niggers stay there for 50 years and whites also cant get to africa either.

What do you guys think the world would look like??

Sup Forumsro who the fk cares about their prom.. you're a dumb ass like the rest of those hippies.

Yea sure you delusional fucktard

why are all neo nazi women ugly AF? I want to be part of the cause but if all i get are fat ugly pasty women then I don't want any of that shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FOUND THE NIGGER.

What, you don't think the world would be better off without these fucking pests? You must belong to one of them.

why dont white ppl go back to europe and stfu?

If you are a qt and not retarded then you have no reason to join any collectivist movement.

what is the deal with the fucking tiki lamps? are there a lot of mosquito where they are marching?

No, niggers are niggers, blacks are normal folks. They don't cause trouble, don't wear their pants around their knees, and are decent neighbors.
Niggers ain't.

Hillary Clinton lost the election, get over it.

LIB FUCK , GET OUT SHILL, OUR FLAGS WILL BE DYED RED WOTH NIGGER AND CUCK BLOOD. THE WHITE MAN WILL ASCEND AND EVEN GOD WILL COWER BEFORE THE POWER OF A WHITE NATION REBORN

You killed someone white. Good job, inbreeds.

Blm

>tiki torches
ahahaha you can't make this shit up

NAH, YOU ARE RIGHT BASEMENT DWELLER. EVERYONE IS ASKING THE NIGGERS AT WORK TO COME FUCK THEIR WIVES AND WE ALL BOW DOWN TO THE GENETIC SUPERIORITY OF THE NIGGER AND BEG THEM TO IMPREGNATE OUR WIVES SO WE CAN HALVE A HALF NIGGLET BABY

SOUND RIGHT TO YOU?

WE ALSO CALL REAL ESTATE AGENTS AND TELL THEM TO SELL OUR HOMES BECAUSE WE WANT TO MOVE TO THE NIGGER AREAS.

So no antifa, BLM, or SJW movements?

LOL at these people

>CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, RIGHT GUISE!!

You seem to be having some sort of meltdown there bud. I think you may have been derailed on your way to Sup Forums

>They don't cause trouble, don't wear their pants around their knees, and are decent neighbors

LOL. ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS. NEVER MET THE MYTHICAL "GOOD NIGGER" YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, NIGGER.

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THE WORTH OF A TIKI TORCH THAT THE WHITE MAN SWEATED AND BLED FOR. From.tHE ASHES WILL ARISE A GREAT WHITE NATION

Calm the fuck down you powerscootin landwhale.
I was basically summarizing you.

RACE TRAITORS ARE NIGGERS.

well, if you really want to troll that way, we can send the "natives" back to asia, the blacks back to whichever black nation they came from, asians back to their asian nations, and just keep america fully white just to piss you off.

Autistic? Calm your tits you fucking faggot or go be a nigger else where

Funny how these assholes finally found a volunteer who causes two casualties and collectively pat themselves on the back for annihilating all of their opposition and winning so damn much.

Gonna take more than that to scare off the people coming for you now.

NOT SAME CAP LOCKS GUY BUT POST YOUR PIC. MY GUESS IS YOU WILL BE THE FATTEST, UGLIEST GUY HERE. 100% GUARANTEE.

pretty much.

LOL. OK NIGGER. WE ALL BELIEVE YOU AREN'T A NIGGER. GOTCHA' JEROME.

I WILL BURN YOUR MIXED RACE CRISIS ACTOR FAMILY ON SOROS LAWN, LIBCUCK SHARIABLUE, CUCK, FUCK, SUCK ME UNTIL THE LIGHT OF A MILLION TIKI TORCHES BURN AS A BEACON TO GOD. HE WILL ARIVE AND SMASH ALL PAID BLM BUS ACTORS. CUCK

no one else is butthurt to have to go anywhere pinky

Speak for yourself.

Live poll right now, did the right win today?
strawpoll.me/13693735/r

LOL. IT WAS ONE.

ALL I SEEN WAS THE BASEMENT DWELLERS RUNNING AWAY WHILE THROWING THEIR PRIDE FLAGS TO THE GROUND.

^this^ blm is full of trendy impressionable young people that have no real honest opinion of their own. they just LOVE the fixed news and political propaganda. lol it must make most of those poor followers feel like they are actually doing something with their life. smh the US has gone weak.

#MAGA

>one person killed
>she's a white woman
You assholes need target practice. Also, two of Virginia's finest died because of your stupid shenanigans.

YET NO PIC HUH FAT ASS?

and by you logic white ppl should all go back to india since they're just albino brown ppl

ITT: Triggered Nazi cucks

Fairly sure you got an inclusive neighborhood where you live since your head is shoved up your ass pretty far, you'd be used to brown things.

so fucking close

Word up

Haha you guys are ISIS now

Is that really any worse than the right which is full of frustrated rich White boys and trailer trash? At least their beliefs aren't a flimsy meme they drop the second it gets real

ONE RACE TRAITOR AND TWO DUMB PIGS.

A GOOD DAY.

First rule of war - cut the supply lines.
Just food for thought.

>tiki torches
Where's the luau, faggots?

are these nazis?

Where's yours?

NAH , I WORK HARD TO LIVE WITH ALL WHITE PEOPLE YOU NIGGER.

I'd rather a retarded belief be abandoned the minute shit gets real than a retarded belief that's going to result in a bunch of dead fucking civilians.

explain?

This. I'd rather it be a Oldsmobile Alero of peace and tolerance than some guys AR from Armslist that's gonna get my rights fucked with.

I think you need a hug. Are you Indian or a Chinese by any chance?

Not a nigger, niggerlover.

I would slide my cock betwix her breasts and then bend her over and make a dozen mixed-race babies in her

what do you bet this capslock guy secretly loves getting pounded by niggers. wouldn't be surprising at all.

>▶

IM NOT THE ONE CALLING PEOPLE FAT YOU FAT FUCKING PIGLET.

If they used a pressure-cooker bomb, I'd have to find a new way to cook my chicken since pressure cookers would get banned.

wrong user, general cuckster.

MOTHERFUCKER
How dare you nigger? We brought you here in cages, made you breed with your mother, siblings and all that. We're your fucking MASTER.
you inbred lil piece of shit ape are nothing but a cotton picking subhuman so shut the fuck.

And, if it wasn't abe Lincoln you would be talking crap right now.
So, Why don't you go to the banana jungle and play with your own turd you fucking nigger?

Literally the American ISIS

by the way the human species looks he's most likely indian or chinese since pink ppl are now literal unicorns

>mom i posted again!

You didn't do shit faggot, quit taking the accomplishments of those before you as your own, you pathetic slob.

Mfw you post on Sup Forums and expect respect and deference.

SURE SAME FAG. EVERYONE LIVES ONLINE LIKE YOU FAT NO LIFE, NO JOB KISSLESS VIRGIN.

EVERYONE WANTS BBC, EVERYONE IS SCARED OF NIGGERS ETC.

SEE THAT DOOR LEADING OUTSIDE? DON'T CROSS IS. STAY IN YOUR BASEMENT.

Nothing wrong with dead Nazis my guy

the whole human race is chill, only white ppl are bonkers and can't accept the other parts of the world... if all the diffferent cells of a body get along but certain cells are so corrupted they detroy the organism... thats called cancer,, the pink race is literal cancer

you're boring us. go burn a swastika on someone's lawn or something