We killed off some trash woman antifa today

We killed off some trash woman antifa today.
I've been celebrating for hours.
Today's a good day Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A71O6-_LnxY
metart.com/model/feeona-a/gallery/20140713/SORTIM/
youtube.com/watch?v=wtGrk2F10cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2Edgy4Me

The event was a net negative with bread-and-circus positives.

I like seeing Antifa get anally devastated, and your low-level liberal tears, but it's not progress at all. It's just a scene to watch while you eat popcorn.

You know what it is? Controlled opposition fighting a controlled opposition.

This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco. Antifa aren't a thing in such a place where gun laws aren't like California, and yet they're somehow there, along with a bunch of out-of-place hipsters. Meanwhile, the Unite The Right group is nothing but a celebrity lineup like a rock concert or a Coachella festival. Pic 100% related.

I don't trust this group, as much as I'd like to see a right-wing America with less nigger rats and illegals. You have prominent figures with media spotlights, the KKK which are known to have FBI agents, the NSM of America which are known to be bussed into places, cherry-picked with ugly people, just like Antifa, and all kinds of red flags.

It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not. If I were to hold a rally, I'd have the following to prove it's not controlled or based and holding integrity:

>No E-celebs or prominent media figures and speakers, meaning Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, or even Styx would be barred from attending.

>Labelled as Anti-Communist, but NOT in the name of Trump, meaning the movement is NOT a pro or anti-Trump movement. Trump is IRRELEVANT in the rally. This is to show if Antifa show up on their own free will, it's not a controlled shit show, much like the Free Speech rally where a bunch of MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up.

>No KKK or NSM or America. Both groups are KNOWN to be undercover and staged groups. Either FBI and CIA agents, or rednecks given a few hundred bucks to LARP. (Rednecks deliberately picked to slander NatSoc movements)

>741920413
because it isn't 3edgy5you cunt?

I will celebrate when Moldylocks bites it.

Pic not related. This girl doesn't have moldylocks or a wild jungle between her legs. She is a perfect specimen of white superiority.

alright ha, I'm down for it.
Honestly though she looks great it's mostly and ideology thing for me now, I mean I'd pump and dump her but she could be a nigger lover you never know

What happened?

"Safe Space! I need a Safe Space!"
Lul

see
Long story short antifa got butt fucked, again. Like always

News link

Ha, Richard Spencer at the top of the official flyer...

These retards deserve being shamed. Only a complete fool would go anywhere near that spook.

It's SDS inflitration all over again.

Did you celebrate by buying a new game system? For your basement.

nah my 2 1080 ti's do the trick just fine poor fag ;^)

Personally I hope they all kill each other.

Agreed, but they'd probably burn down half the city in the process.

We need Thunderdome.

youtube.com/watch?v=A71O6-_LnxY

sauce?

metart.com/model/feeona-a/gallery/20140713/SORTIM/

You're welcome

Nazi scum will lose at the end of all this.

sure thing kiddo, you keep telling yourself that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtGrk2F10cI

i'm going to buy a Challenger t-o-m-o-r-r-o-w

samefag