12.02. 15:00 Torino - Pescara
12.02. 18:00 Sampdoria - Bologna
12.02. 20:45 Cagliari - Juventus

>tomorrow
13.02. 20:45 Lazio - Milan

today frontpages

that's some boring as shit matches today

Lazio - Milan can't come soon enough

I thought Serie A was supposed to be tough on forwards?

>still falling for the "Serie A has got the best defenses" meme
we're not in the 80s/90s anymore, you can score loads in the league once you've got the hang of it

who cares there's the sciampion lig soon
napoli to win 4-1 against not fake madrid
po po po po

Juventus rumours from >goal.com
>Allegri's contact won't be extended after this season, he's a favorite to take over Arsenal when Wenger leaves
>Sarri secretely met Juventus representatives to discuss potential appointment
>Alexis Sanchez in
>Donnarumma is number one priority to become Buffon's successor. Young goalkeekper's contract runs out in 2018 and his agent Raiola wants him to transfer to Juventus
>United's De Gay is second option

>Atalanta have got the third best defense of the league considering shots on target conceded per game
based

>Milan
>scored one more goal than Cagliari

i want to see the butthurt of napoli's fans if sarri goes to juve

CROTONE (3-4-3): Cordaz; Dussenne, Ferrari, Ceccherini; Rosi, Capezzi, Crisetig, Mesbah; Acosty, Falcinelli, Tonev. All. Nicola

ROMA (3-4-2-1): Szczesny; Manolas, Fazio, Rudiger; Bruno Peres, Paredes, Strootman, Emerson; Salah, Nainggolan; Dzeko. All. Spalletti

I want Sosa tbqh

>allegri to arsenal
I really don't get this rumor
arsenal owners don't care about sport results, only economic returns, and their business appeal is based on a young squad that plays a beautiful, although often ineffective, attacking football.

Allegri's teams are ugly and defensive and with little space for young players unless they are exceptional talents, and even then he slowly introduces them over months.

I really don't believe that arse owners would look at him and decide he's the manager they want.
It will probably be nice or monaco managers.
If they want an italian then sarri monella or di francesco are much better fits than allegri

this shows that napoli actually has the second best efense after juve, as per shots and shots on target conceded. But a subpar keeper evidently.

>Roma have zero (0) italians in their starting 11

why is this allowed?

it's embarassing really
best academy in the country (or top 3 at least) and 0 homegrown players starting
hopefully they'll bring Pellegrini back in the summer

who else here wants crotone to stay up

>penalty

It's not even funny anyomore

>dzeko

>geco

>hopefully they'll bring Pellegrini back in the summe
they're more likely to sell him

GECO

>jecko

(You)

>Sarri's offensive 4-3-3 with Sanchez, Higuain, Dybala and solid defence to cover, unlike Napolel's
I wouldn't mind at all to be frank you friends

and there will be atleast one player injured in every game because of the high pressing

Perhaps they believe Allegri could be the right man to give them a push for the PL title, finally. Or they fell for his le fluid formation changing meme. What they don't know is that Allegri is more of caretaker than a manager with distinctive personality and own playing style, so I doubt he'll achieve anything more than Wenger amounted to lately.

That wouldn't be such a drastic change, Juve have been constantly crippled for the better part of two seasons now.

fucking nainggoatlan

BASED NINJA

Napoli doesn't have that many injuries at all though

me but that's literally not gonna happens

they're the best out of the three bottom but they're still shit
saying i want them staying up would mean i want Empoli relegated but they are much shittier

Naingollan to Chelsea when? Just imagine that midfield with Kante and him.

Stop it Switzerland, Conte already murdered PL as it is

kys cuckoo clock

>paredes in charge of set pieces

napoli has a great medical staff

I smell a cheeky crotone equalizer

wow paredes must be the worst free kick kicker I've ever seen

napoli doesn't have a shitty medical team

fucking beautiful attack

>Implying crotone won't score within 3 minutes

>4th worst attack of the league
yeah nah

Dzeko has to be the most wasteful top scorer ever

>Sassuolo: Consigli, Pellegrini, Matri, Peluso, Acerbi, Politano, Aquilani, Gazzola, Berardi, Duncan, Letschert;
Chievo: Sorrentino, Spolli, Dainelli, Radovanovic, Izco, Gobbi, Castro, Birsa, Cacciatore, Inglese, Hetemaj;

>Palermo (4-3-3): Posavec; Rispoli, Goldaniga, Gonzalez, Pezzella; Henrique, Jajalo, Chochev; Embalo, Nestorovski, Trajkovski
Atalanta (3-4-3): Berisha; Toloi, Caldara, Masiello; Conti, Kessié, Freuler, Spinazzola; Kurtic; Petagna, Gomez.

>Inter (3-4-1-2): Handanovic; Murillo, Medel, Miranda; Candreva, Gagliardini, Kondogbia, D'Ambrosio; Joao Mario; Eder, Palacio.
Empoli (4-3-1-2): Skorupski; Veseli, Laurini, Cosic, Dimarco; Krunic, Diousse, Croce; El Kaddouri; Pucciarelli, Maccarone.

>Torino (4-3-3): Hart; De Silvestri, Ajeti, Moretti, Barreca; Benassi, Lukic, Obi; Iago Falque, Belotti, Ljajic
Pescara (4-3-2-1): Bizzarri; Zampano, Stendardo, Fornasier, Biraghi; Memushaj, Brugman, Benali; Kastanos, Verre; Caprari

I'd say cavani

>Chievo: Sorrentino
Is he related to the director?

Why is Roma using this meme formation? I hate Spaletti so much

it works

which formation he's supposed to use?

>this announcement tune
sounds like a supermarket lel

Meme formations never seem to work against good teams. Spalleti has switched 4-4-3 to 4-4-2 to 3-4-2-1. The team doesnt have an idea most of the time as of what style of play they are supposed to employ.

I feel they get less attacking opportunities and the game flow is even slower.

They score on lucky chanches and not thanks to an ordered attack.

it literally means "from Sorrento", a city near Naples
it's really common in Campania

Have you seen the 2-0 ffs? It was the perfect example of an ordered attack

you have clearly no idea what you're talking about

Naingolan 1-0

>One game

I have not watched the past 3 games but this has been the story all season.

Most games roma have won should bave been draws.

This teams offense is not coordinated and the back 3 (or 4 or 5) is too fragile.

Dzeko 2-0

>Meme formations never seem to work against good teams
>Spalleti has switched 4-4-3 to 4-4-2 to 3-4-2-1

then maybe it's not a matter of tictocs but of rather limited players, don't you think?
I think Spalletti is doing alright, he has to work his ass off every year to find the balance between the good players sold for the sake of "muh wheeling and dealing" and the newcomers

Best player in Serie A

m8 if you don't watch the matches don't say anything
this back 5 has conceded what, 3 goals, since being introduced?

player maybe not, surely midfielder

Napoli > ....> power gap > shit > piss > vomit > Roma > Jewdentus > Fiorentina > Lazio > Milan > Inter

Kindly refrain from expressing opinions not in accordance with objective facts, kind sir

FAKE NEWS

good point
i'd say it's a draw, with Hamsik being the better attacker and Naingolaan the more complete player

No fun 15.00 today unless you rate Inter - Empoli fun

I rate Inter choking again pretty fun tbqh

Pescara getting utterly raped/Torino choking again might be pretty fun
because we all know there is no inbetween

>tfw no qt short-sighted Interista gf to hatefuck

Not even a fan of Hamšík since he decided to waste his carreer at Napoli, but he's the third most in-form player in 16/17 when top 5 leagues are considered, only behind Messi and Hazard. Obviously Naingolan is better at everything related to defence, but in possession or attack Hamšík is clearly ahead. I still rate Naingolan despite him hating Juve, and he would be fantastic for Conte's Chelsea like Switzerland suggested earlier.

What did he mean by this?

Mertens is by far the most in-form player in Serie A, he's been unreal since becoming a starter

>Robert English

>Waste his career

Man Napoli has been like top 3 in Serie A for many years.

What was he supposed to do? Join Southampton/Tottenham and play Europa League only?

>maccarone

>tfw I will never have a big cozy Italian family to have big delicious family dinners with
;_;

rape it is
>conceding to ajeti

>pisscara
here we go

Right, in 90min/performance category, you can see he played fewer minutes than players above him. I meant the whole 16/17 season so far. Fucking Sarri knows how to get the best out of his attacking/creative players.
His father strongly implied he was approached by "the leading Italian team I'm not going to name specificaly" (Juventus) when he struggled under Benitez. He should have gone ;_;

>wanting serieA to become even more buyernliga that it already is
pls ivan

101% agree

Is there any stats on work rate?

In my opinion Radja works a lot harder than Hamsik.

Radja runs more and contribute a lot to Roma's press. It's an amazing player.

Hamsik is like Poogba. He gets nice stats and everything but he needs great players around him doing the hard work.

Just look at Juventus now with a hard working player like Pjanic, and compare them to the old Juve with Poogba.

EDER

BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI BELOTTI

if double digits pescara goes 10-0

I don't get it. How did Pescara even get promoted? Are the other Serie B teams even worse?

fucking pescara

>pisscara
is this the worst team serie a has ever seen?

>you now remember pescara drawing 2-2 against napoli and people thinking it could compete for EL

Serie A and Serie B should have 16 teams each. The economic difference between Pescara and Juventus is just absurd. The average player in Juventus starting 11 is worth more than Pescara's entire squad.

>sold their best striker for 12m to Milan
>didn't replace him properly
>bought some has-beens in midfield and old crocks in defense
>3/4 players injured before every match
>their manager (Oddo, 2006 world champions) pretends to play some sort of tiki taka despite not having the right players to do it

If you mean distance covered then no, that's Opta's speciality and you have to pay them for full data package. But you can get very good idea if you choose tackles, interception, blocks, number of passes, total duels and so on. Obviously Naingolan tops these, he's a workhorse. The best comparsion would probably be Vidal Light (back when Arturo was in his prime). Hamšík on the other hand is what Pogba is supposed to be doing, Dabman was a complete retard when is possession - hogging the ball, getting dispossed constantly, attempting eight blooters a match. Now that he's instructed by >mouyes to keep it simple, he doesn't get nowhere near the amount of assists and goals at Manure. Pjanic is hardly what I'd describe as "hard worker", but he's much more composed and team-oriented with excellent passing choices.

gomez to roma literally fucking when?

>palermo
>pescara

good season

GOMEZ
O
A
L