Tattoo thread? Show off your ink or let the hate flow

Tattoo thread? Show off your ink or let the hate flow.

Burzum

I know Hvis lyset tar oss when I see it.

Currently in the process of getting mine lasered. Its not as painful as people say it is, but the blisters/itching is annoying.

Why are you getting it/them removed?

Not removed, lightened up for a bigger piece. Old tattoos are too dark to cover

I see. What piece do you have planned?

Not 100% sure yet, i still have months of laser sessions booked. Takes 6 weeks to heal between each session. Having atleast 6 sessions. Looking at maybe a geometric sleeve

That's a considerable amount of time. Good luck with whatever piece you decide on, user.

Currently getting another one done right now actually

Cheers user

reminds me of the old Neversoft logo

I'll contribute

Interesting design. Nicely done as well.

I've been interested in getting a half sleeve of sorts. What kind of cost should be expected for something of a good quality on an hourly basis?

Fuck yea

OP here. The cactus tatt I posted cost $175/hour and that is the result of 4 hours of tattooing. I have another 4 hour session scheduled to finish it. So...that should give a decent idea about time given the size/scale and price, although price is going to vary by artist.

Poorly done

thats not bad honestly and informative, appreciated OP

is that on the butt?

>Excuse to not shave the leg
Hur dur it's a cactus

How so?

No problem. As a general piece of advice - be willing to pay more and allocate more time than you expect.
Well, I guess you could look at it that way. However, I got prickly-pear cacti tattooed because it was one of the study organisms for my doctoral dissertation.

I beg to differ. It's just a simple tat

Yea that i expected completely, especially considering i'd like it to be a color piece, its not a big one by any means, but something id like and am willing to spend the time and extra cash to be 100% its what i want.

Thanks fella.

Yep. Asked my artist for a monster flower on my ass because why the hell not. Figure when I finish my back my ass will get tattooed as well.

Got this last night

Good approach. Good luck, user.

Fucked up the reply...See here:

Thanks bro

That should be on your forehead.

that should go on the forehead though

Hivemind

Kek

what said

thats a sad excuse for a tattoo

I'm honestly in love with this.

Tattoos are for faggots!

OP here. Here's another of my tattoos.

best one yet tbh...

Glad you like brother

About time you showed up.

Pretty fucking funny. Well done

Pretty sick. I want to get arm tattoos but I need to get my arms bigger. They're fucking sticks right now

What tattoo do you have then?

And another of mine

Yeah, is it from something or just a chick with an o ring in her mouth?

this is great, especially the eyes are well done

Dig it

Just some girl

Last one

Same artist as here

That some solid color and line work.

Better pic

It's not poorly done

Good luck mate. Hope it all works out for ya.

Bout tp get my first. In my 30s. Getting a memorial teibute tat so nobody will know unless i tell them and gettting archer dicky seamus. Am i ghey?

WAT..??.

Thanks man. Once I finish school the next project will be either finishing my back or one big torso piece.

What?

Is it supposed to be 11 or 10 with the ticks above the eye?

My nigga

The kanji on the pillar says satori "enlightenment" and the chemical formula coming out of dead jesus's 3rd eye is DMT

Its about two weeks old.

Interesting idea for a piece. Not a huge fan of it, though.

Thats cool

I was getting worried it was shit

The ticks are kinda more to draw attention than to mark anything

Cool idea

Any Tool fans?

Probably one of my favourite bands.

I've heard the screaming of the carrots before.

Loosely based off Vermillion 1 and 2

Thanks m8. I know its probably not the best on the art side of things, but it was 300 dollars for a single 8 hour session and both me and the artist (my friend) were high as a kite.

I'll contribute.

Little brother is basically practicing so he can get a tattoo apprenticeship when he graduates high school. He's been doing fruit and shit for a while now and just today I decided to let him practice on me. Linework is shaky but I mean it's not bad for his first tattoo. He's just gotta keep practicing. We're gonna let it heal before he tries fixing it up

I like it. Very simple

I like the design, and if he continues to practice of fruit, I think there's a good chance he can fix it up.
I like these.

Hopefully your tattoo was intentionally supposed to be obad-hai

>obad-hai
It is intentionally supposed to be a greenman.

A sentient cabbage. Nice.

Yep

1of 3 pics I'll post

2of 3

3 of3

My first one

>
>>obad-hai
>It is intentionally supposed to be a
Lol it's the first thing that came to mind. Either way I dig it. Also how hilarious to Tat DnD shit on people without them realising what it is

All 3 pics are skewed because of my camera , it twists photos for some reason

You realize the concept of a greenman is far more ancient than some DnD deity based on it, right?

>fully sleeved to the knuckles

Not posting mine since i'm not an attention whore.

Fuck your gay tattoos.
Fucking hipsters.

OK

The only tattoo you have is a purity ring around your asshole in memory of your alterboy days.

I want a traditional Japanese style dragon or tiger on my ribs or back.

I'm just worried Yakuza are gonna kick my ass.

My fav

My next idea is for a flower with one petal left solidified in amber(my girlfriend's name). Lame or not?

What kind of flower?