Let's have some fun Sup Forums. The normies and SJWs over at reddit are very easy to trigger...

Let's have some fun Sup Forums. The normies and SJWs over at reddit are very easy to trigger. All you have to do is downvote their comments and they'll lose their shit. So, post a link to any random comment and let's get a raid going.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/happy/comments/6t9pqj/exactly_2_years_after_my_attempted_suicide_when_i/
reddit.com/r/Liberal/comments/6tcjv6/warren_urges_dems_to_reject_centrist_policies_and
reddit.com/login
reddit.com/r/Liberal/comments/6t81tj/what_does_it_say_that_half_the_gop_base_would/dlio1iy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.

i'm too lazy to make a plebit account, and especially too lazy to lie in wait for whatever snowflake we downvote to react.

>I'm a normie SJW and it would trigger me to break reddit's rules

kys fam

u mad?

You seem upset. There are only two genders though, sorry.

reddit.com/r/happy/comments/6t9pqj/exactly_2_years_after_my_attempted_suicide_when_i/

>Post locked

post the permalink to a specific comment, preferably one with only 1 upvote to maximize our efforts

Here ya go: reddit.com/r/Liberal/comments/6tcjv6/warren_urges_dems_to_reject_centrist_policies_and

Rolling for the

>it must be russian bot accounts downvoting response

I'd rather not make an account or have that shitty sites url in my history

how do you downvote, user?

The power of incognito mode!

Do it in priv like the beta cuck we all know you are. Come on fags this may be the only interesting thing this site does in weeks. Unless you want to go jack it to guys with tits.

you need to make an account, which takes literally seconds and doesn't require an email or any verification: reddit.com/login

Here

reddit.com/r/Liberal/comments/6t81tj/what_does_it_say_that_half_the_gop_base_would/dlio1iy/

Done.

And done.

keep em coming.

Ill be joining in soon gotta register for this faggot site

fucking kek just watching the upvotes plummet

Additionally, if anyone wants to post some semi-racist hijinks or something we can upvote it to confuse the SJWs. Keep it somewhat subtle though so as not to get banned too quickly.

Kek bet this fag thinks hes edgy

Fuck thred is ded?

I hope not. I'm hoping we can try to get these going on a regular basis from now on. Reddit is cucked to fuck and I think we need to start organizing raids.