Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals...

Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY. Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

crystalinks.com/hopi2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>enjoy the ride,
Oh, i will.

>But then it was unusual. They said, "You're going to see a time in your life when men are going to become women.

>The Great Spirit is going to make a man on the earth. He made him a man but this man is going to say, "I know more than the Great Spirit. I'm going to change myself to be a woman:" And they will even nurse children. The Great Spirit is going to make the woman on the earth. She's going to say, "I know more than the Great Spirit. I want to be a man. And she will be physically a man." This sounded strange. And maybe in a vision they saw Boy-George.

Enjoy the end times, degenerate enablers.
crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

yeah but because they still have XY chromosomes they can't bear a healthy child no matter what so they remain heavily mutilated men who probably spent hundreds of thousands, if not millions, on pretending to be a woman

I love the fact that we're getting all these Muslims immigrants. Finally we can get rid of all these damn faggots and transsexual.

>believing in human created mysticism

What a cuck

>Millions
uberkek

Look buddy the girl is ruined if the dick is removed.

Please stop posting this pro tranny shit. Or at least stop posting Emily Rudd when you do. She's an actual woman.

>female whose DNA marker is XY
Stop this meme

Kill yourself you disgusting abomination

>Implying Emily Rudd isn't an early transitioning FtM

fucking kek dude.

If indistinguishable from a real women, and not having the intent of procreation with this individual, would you as a heterosexual male date one of these advanced trans? I don't think I would care at that point. If it looks like a female, functions like a female, feels like a female ect with a no mutilated "vagina" why not I guess. God knows it would probably be easier to get along with than an actual female

>believing in human created sex chane
What a degenerate

Spoiler alert Trans is basically the only way to be openly gay in several muslim countries as your brain being broke gives you special pity points to not get murdered. Iran takes it a step futher and allows gay men the option to transition rather then get executed.

I wouldn't date a girl who thinks she is joan of arc, so no

Crimson Chin/10

those two look nothing alike, nice try

They are the same person. 1.5 year HRT.

Same Edgy shirt + edgy necklace

Is it wrong to want to be a woman?
Is it wrong to become one?

I don't think either of those are wrong. Body autonomy is the most fundamental human act of free will. I believe you should be able to augment yourself if it is what you want.

Except 99% of tranny monstrocities look nothing like that. Also are you mentally ill tranny loving faggot freaks saying that being a tranny is legit only as long as the dude can "pass" as a woman?

>Except 99% of tranny monstrocities look nothing like that

Citation needed. Go ahead and keep posting shocking images to emotionally appeal to people. :)

The typical tranny is a hideous repulsive fat 40 year old dude with a wig. Kill yourself you subhuman underage impressionable Sup Forumstard faggot

>Citation needed

>mfw USA is so cucked, they're praising trannies
>mfw theyre a matriarchy under Hillary 50% womyn government next year

Cucks

Mow let me tell you how based Islamic Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland runs things.

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London. An actual 100% patriarchy.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>sharia police mainly consist of former unemployed chavs
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates
>we're currently building the biggest goat farm in the West

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our or future prime minister?

Oi m8!

>Citation

The hands in your picture. There's your citation right there. Can undergo a billion $ worth of surgery and treatment, but there's no hiding those manly hands

>There are people on pol who are against faggotry
>Some of these people unironically would fuck a tranny or trap
Fags.

No. user made incredible claims about 99% of a group of people. He has zero substantial evidence to back up his opinion. He is literally shitting out his mouth.

>let me tell you how great life is in London, with Sharia laws and police
>no, it won't turn out anything like the shithole I left behind and actually belong in

please shoot yourself 2 times in the back of your head

You are fucking nuts DESU.

And you have some images saved from Sup Forums.

Kill yourself already you cringy faggot fuck

Uh, I think you meant freedom, not free will.

Jesus Christ, that is terrifying.

So? What is your point? I never made an outrageous claim, only you did. You have no evidence or data to support your opinion at all.

Burden of proof is on the party that makes the outrageous claim: (you)

Show me the hands user

SHOW ME THE HANDSSSSSS

Also their "Vaginas" aren't real, they're basically just wounds that need to be held open.

I'm not sure how we reached a day and age where you have to argue that a guy is a guy and a girl is a girl.

TWO THOUSAND FUCKIN SIXTEEN, ENJOY THE FUTURE

Yeah. Freedom. Not sure why I wrote free will. Cheers.

>Hands

Did you know early transitioners don't have man hands? Androgens don't start masculinizing the body till Tanner 2 puberty. Read my OP. The next wave of transgender individuals are going to be incredibly similar to their preferred gender. It's very likely in 20-40 years we will have the technology to give these people working wombs as well.

>Also their "Vaginas" aren't real, they're basically just wounds that need to be held open.

You know only 20% of the entire transpopulation has bottom surgery right? Implying all trannies have a "neo vag" just shows how little you know about any of this. You shouldn't be making claims without knowledge. Isn't that literally the definition of blue pilled? Not seeking the truth? The truth is the surgery is rare.

she's literally pointing at her adams apple in the OP tho

This.