Explain yourselves Israel

Explain yourselves Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Sling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proportionality_(law)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Sheinbein
youtube.com/watch?v=jE6_8Gzdro0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every time you mudslimes attack jews, they take a bit more land as a punishment after defeating you.

based

the west fault desu senpai

either give them a land or don't, don't try and do both

THIS

greater Israel, soon.

We will have it, whether you like it or not, goyim.

THIS! JUST DO IT

you can't stop us goyim

Just get rid of the Muslims and this is fine tbqh familia

fuck off

Wtf...I hate Israel

I am a #hamasmissile now

I'll forgive you if you exterminate the blacks and muzzies

Tfw ill get to enjoy it because of israel passport

>I am a #hamasmissile now
you are fucked

I wonder how radioactive is that area.

Jew pls everyone knows the Iron Dome is worthless and uneconomic. You use it because it's the courtesy of the dumbfuck cuck American taxpayers

Why didn't Israel keep the Sinai peninsula? Fuck the mudslimes

>everyone knows the Iron Dome is worthless and uneconomic.
>worthless
more than 90% of success in intercepting
>uneconomic
how do you decide such a thing?

>Uneconomic

Like you would know, greece.

Muh holocaust, muh holy land, muh chosen ones, muh anti semites.

and yes, as a hamasmissile, you are shit.

I think it was a military/tactical decision, but I don't remember perfectly

>Greece in charge of knowing anything about economics

pay denbts

>how do you decide such a thing?

Because the homemade rockets launched by Hamas are dirt cheap and can be mass produced while the rockets that intercept cost hundreds of thousands each. Besides the Hamas rockets don't cause any damage.

If Israel was paying for the Iron Dome instead of the cuck murican subhumans it would never be used

Not 1 serious reply in this thread. Worse than Sup Forums.

fuck the kikes

i'm a #hamasmissile now

i've read a few books about 20th century israel, and at the end of each one, i always wonder why israeli Sup Forums posters try to justify every single event or action instead of dissecting them objectively. there's so many hands at play, and dozen's of accounts from memoirs alone that are each unique and tell a slightly different, personally biased memory of why israel took X path in Y year. sabra, hasidic, jordan, egypt, syria, russia, usa, france, england, lebanon, iran, assassinations, detonator policy, palestine, dozens of parties created and conglomerated, ben gurion, perez, dayan, bar-lev, sinai, hormuz, nukes, arafat, intifada, scaremongering, holocaust, settlers, terrorism, gaza, propaganda, blockades, cold war, 67, 73, christians, muslims, temple mount, negev, sinai, freshwater... for fucks sake it goes on for another ten pages, and each and every action has strings from 100 places and they all knot together directly over tel-aviv and israeli's here just use shitass rocket attacks (i've nearly been hit with these types of rockets at one point, and it left a small hole in the dirt, no one gave a shit) without acknowledging anything else and pretending like they don't need to. even it's politicians scream to the lowest denominator's while the meta agenda's set forward 30 and 40 years ago are as relevant as ever yet they never speak to them publicly, and still find themselves cornered by an outsized military influence that effects every government policy whether passive or literally generals refusing orders and threatening resignation if a pm does not back down. it's a complex beast, maybe the most complex in world history and it's still in century 1.

That's it, I #gazamissile now

Sounds like the united states

>Because the homemade rockets launched by Hamas are dirt cheap and can be mass produced while the rockets that intercept cost hundreds of thousands each.
It doesn't work that way, your logic is flawed.
besides, the system decides whether to intercept the rocket by the rockt's path.
the cost of a Tamir interceptor is around $100,000.

>If Israel was paying for the Iron Dome instead of the cuck murican subhumans it would never be used
The system was developed before the United States has begun to support it (in order to steal the technology).

there will be no way in hell this will happen

do isrealis actually want this?

well i was going to say that perhaps usa is just as, or maybe more complex but didn't want to deflect from the point. they are similar in a lot of regards

We will see how the Iron Dome will fare against Iranian made Hezbollah missiles.

>not wanting Switzerland and all it's gold
>not wanting Norway and all it's oil

Are you even a Jew?

it will

There is a parallel system for those.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Sling

I'm not greedy

why does greater israel look like a kkk-dude with a cane?

Yeah, how could they have not just wiped out Palestine by now? If I was a Palestinian I would just want to live in Israel, better economy etc. Just like I would like if Trump annexed Canada and saved us. Really they shouldn't have given up the passage along the suez canal, and they could be a great staging area for the coming war with saudi arabia.

You may hate the Jew but Israel is the perfect solution to contain them. The bigger it is the better off the rest of the world is.

cooperating on a shared interest (intercept) is something usa and israel has done many times in the last 30 years. none as public perhaps, or eyecatching, but it's nothing new
>steal the technology
many times we just give you ours and hope you feel secure enough to not justify something drastic. a war with iran, a good example...

>1949-1967 palestine
yeah right
West Bank was occupied by Jordan

>that pic
>Hamas are incompetent therefore something something dude joos lmao

Remind me how this argument goes again?

>greek
>talks about worthless and uneconomic
>talks about paying taxes

Top fucking kek

It's not just an argument it's an established principle of international law

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proportionality_(law)

>implying

I am conflicted Sup Forums
I hate jews, but I like Israel
wat do?

>tfw puerto rican jew
>tfw triple citizenship

The 2 blue lines on the flag symbolism rivers.

>symbolism rivers

>Hanas launches rockets at civilians which serve no purpose other than getting Palestinians killed in response and then they cry about international law

If they care about international law so much then why do they launch missiles?

Typical arabs
>the law and morality should apply to everyone except me t. Every arab ever

So greeks still love muslims after 500 years of opression

not on my watch kikes

>Proportionality
kek, you can't be serious
>brr gib me kill you too, it's not fair!
the most niggerish argument ever

Half to left dicraedablity

well, england taught them a lot about imbalanced retaliation before they booked it out. it was once farmers vs farmers fist fighting between raids, industrial sabotage and demolishing villages in retribution. small kidnapper squads, lightly armed ambushes, landmines and harassment. then shit got real in the 50's and 60's.

Let's just say, for example, that it might.

Which countries would you have to destabilise first?
How would you go about destabilising those countries with minimum expense and exposure?

Nice try Shlomo but Israel has been the aggressor from the very beginning. Palestinians are defending themselves. Even the last war in 2014 started because of Israel

Israel will be scrubbed from the face of the earth.

>implying Six Day War wasn't Israel attacking
Israel whines for centuries about imperialism and not having a homeland, then when they finally get given one they wanna play all Genghis Khan and say "might is right" (though only so long as greatest ally will step in when things get too hot to handle).

>Half to left dicraedablity

are you having a stroke? should i call an ambulance?

twitter! mass media, and hammering wedges into every crack that develops. it's literally 2016. if you're not fucking with message, you're behind the curve.

Says the Jew

Implying it's not already true.

there is no way that would be allowed to happen.

G-d gave us that land around 5700 years ago. It's ours and we want it. Not our fault Romans and Babylonians kept kicking us out , it's still ours. (Israeli user here)

Even the Nazi's promoted Israel, it's the best containment solution.

The more kebab they remove the better, it's like using a targeted virus to alter DNA.

I am in favour of Israeli expansion so long as it means all the diaspora go home.

We support you, my jew friend

The diaspora uses Israel as a base of operations and a place to store the loot. Did you know that Israel doesn't have extredition laws and most jew criminals (majority of jews) can run there and don't face any punishment for their crimes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Sheinbein

>We support you, my jew friend

Why yuropoor land? You're better off letting them destroy their own shit

never going to happen. not even a remote possibility. in every possible universe, this only happens when everyone pays for their airfare. and they'll still complain about the food.

Pally scum should be pushed into the ocean desu.

>Nasser yells and screams about invading and destroying Israel for months
>surprised when Israel takes the initiative.

How would you even populate that ? You not even have half of the belgian population.

I'm okay with this, just protect the Christians

>The more kebab they remove the better
THIS

Israel was originally stolen from the Jews. You never steal anything from Jews, or else you'll pay with long term consequences.

I'll serve you forever if you do that.

Not really, but we won't destroy you for all you've done.

That's not going to happen, retard.

Closing the straits of tiran = Casus belli

simple as that

pretty much every pro-Palestinian factoid that you have ever read is chuck full of lies, misinformation and propaganda. remember what you guys are always saying about le jews? than this is just as bad and is well-documented.

think about the sort of laughable (yet generously funded) SJW "researches" we've seen in the past couple of years. the whole "pro-Palestine" guys have been doing exactly that for almost 40 years (before it was cool) - lying, exaggerating, fabricating shit. the more audacious the lie, the better. they've got allies in academia and most mainstream media outlets, including Israeli ones (Haaretz, the most common English-language Israeli newspaper, has been caught numerous times fabricating anti-Israeli stories)

so basically, take every pro-Palestinian story with half a cup of salt

>apologizes to natives
toronto confirmed

you do realise that eretz israel means 100 million fuugees right?

>Israel = tiniest country
>Jews = tiniest penis
>makes them angry enough to shadow puppet white countries
>whites have the most land which = biggest benis
>jealous Jews try to inter breed and attempt to cuck them out of existence with Africans who come close but often fall short of whites who have the biggest benis
>Jewish genes inhibit big benis gene so many Ashkenazi Americans fall for the cuck meme

Who here /Whitepill/

DEAL

Israel actually violates ceasfires more than the Palestinians.

>international law

Top kek.

That is the blackest pill ive ever heard of

>Israel was founded in 67

I don't like jews but I'm not yet racist enough to support this #savethebrownppl

SAID WHO? HAMAS?

youtube.com/watch?v=jE6_8Gzdro0

My town is 95% white.

Then you must be far west, or the maritimes

that's really odd, where are all the indians?

serious question.

why don't you just roll in with tanks and say leave.

give them reasonable amounts of time to leave and then you will have peace.

this eternal MUH hoooolocauuust vs MUH they are bombing us not fair, is getting pretty old.

give them a fucking state or run them out.

Slow and steady wins the race.
Hitler/Napoleon/Alexander try to take over huge chunks of land within one lifetime. This has never worked, this will never work. The jews are smart, they realize that it is much safer in the long run to take a chunk of land every once in a while.