Is there any kind of chemical you can give a cat to make it more docile and less afraid of being in a car...

Is there any kind of chemical you can give a cat to make it more docile and less afraid of being in a car, but won't hurt it or make it pass out? I've gotta take my cat to the vet, but she hates being in my car.
Also, is there something she could have swallowed that makes her sick but not like dying? How do cats work?

Get a god damn cage you dumbass

And when you do, covering it up with a blanket might help too if your cat is that scared.

Fucking real ass answers here OP

yes, pet stores carry pheromone sprays and special collars.

This sounds like what I'm looking for. What should I ask the niggas at the store? Will they think. I'm trying to date rape my cat?

ask for pheromone spray or look in the cat aisle by the toys.

there are some drowsiness drugs you can get, ask your vet for a script
in fact why wouldn't you just literally ask the vet the question you posed in the fucking thread? just tell them you're taking a long drive with the cat on vacation or some shit and don't want it freaking out and shitting itself

Why would I take the fucking cat to the vet, then ask for drugs to calm the bitch AFTER I've already put her in the car and driven her to the vet?? You fucking MONG!!!

Op, you can go to the vet minus the cat.

I'm a vet.

You could give nutracalm (over the counter) or ring a vets and ask for some diazepam to give to her (2.5-5mg)

Tell me more about her sickness

Weed

But then where do I put the cat?

catnip

or a third of a benadryl

I hope to god this is a bad troll attempt.
If serious please give you cat to someone who isn't retarded.

every time i tell her get up she only get down
she down with the sickness
ooh ah ah ah ah

>How do cats work?
MAGNETS.
HOW DO THEY WORK?

I don't have anyone else to give her to. That's the problem, you sperg. Where am I supposed to leave her? Alone??

Fucks sake now I have that fucking song in my head.

couldnt u put it in a cage then put a blanket over the cage? then it wouldnt know its in a car cuz it cant see shit nigga

At your fucking house maybe?

cats freak the fuck out when the world shoots by in a car, thet hate that shit. put it in a cage and dont let it know your traveling. cover that cunt

She can't be trusted alone in my house...

So what do you do, take her to work? The grocery store? To get gas?
Or is this really about the orphan you have in the basement?

I take her to the store and anywhere else I might go.... She usually chills in my basket on my bike

And the vet is too far away to bike to?

Also, follow up question, are you legitimately autistic?

We need more information OP. Please post a picture of the cat.

put it in a pillow case, that's what my vet told me

I think 1800petmeds sells kitty morphine