What does Sup Forums think about the antifa/nazi stuff going on?

What does Sup Forums think about the antifa/nazi stuff going on?

When the riots pickup in my town, I'm stealing some pc parts and rapin someone, lol.

Why did you say nazi twice?

Two different groups of giant faggots crying about everything and blaming other people for their shitty lives.

Take the twit driving that car, imagine being so butthurt that other people have a different opinion, that you willingly choose to go to prison for the rest of your life for murder.

He will meet some nice black gentlemen in prison. They'll treat him real good.

fake

>license plate
Got me faggot

2nd Murican Civil War starting up

I'm calling it the war of the retards

>Mfw people are responding seriously to this post.

best car advertisement ever!

It's pretty cool. Hopefully they'll shrink each other's numbers in a slow burning civil war.

I'm not a nazi, but nazis are alright.

idk. its kinda gay.

My nigga

KEk

interesting

Bored of that bullshit.
Let them kill each other.

Not one serious sounding post. kys faggot

satan trips confirms nazis for pretty okay dudes

Best commercial ever

Nothing but a bunch of dumb asses who want to hurt each other

Unholy trips!

damned license plate.

Way to steal a joke from Reddit, faggot.

Snowflake in the car, his little feelings got hurt to do that.

Funny how both sides don't realize they are both snowflakes, who get angry over words.

How sad is that.

inb4 goyum
inb4 jews
inb4 cnn
inb4 dicks
inb4 trannies

antifa got what they deserved.

>Didn't even read the license plate.
>l m a o

The Meme War is real.

Antifa/commies were there fag

Couldn't care less OP

Yep, fascism rules...

I live in Richmond. Some people are seriously taking it too far.

WOW did you see those double digits guys?

>form masked mob
>stand in street
>surround and smash a guy's car with poles and baseball bats
>surprised when he accelerates and nopes the fuck out of there

not a fan of the alt-right people but the other side are really fucking stupid

what did they think would happen? This is a serious question.

inb4 you're a confused idiot. Btw it is all of your rights that will be taken away, you aren't even American so you wouldn't care. It was a hate crime and the whites are responsible and the conservative ideology... they are terrorists!!! Outcome is further divided people full of hate, the liberal/conservative terrorism agenda continues. Also remember, George Soros has your best interests at heart and actually cares deeply about black people. Do l even have to say goyim

Went way over your head dude

I can see this man's future

I despise These nazi and antifa fags, both groups can kill each other all they want and i wont care.

People spent months normalizing political violence saying to call people nazis and punch them and then they wonder why people they call nazis and punch go berserk.

>inb4
Immediately stopped reading.

I find it hilarious. it's like watching the two autistic kids in class get into a fight

>His mom says he went there from Ohio specifically to attend the alt-right rally
>Various first hand eyewitness accounts recall him backing up and "aiming" the car at the crowd
>Accelerated from a distance into the crowd
>Hurr durr I was just afraid

I hope they all kill themselves so I dont have to listen to any of their drama ever again.

Both parties arent accomplishing literally anything of importance besides bothering other alive people.

Just don't feed into it see we're all feeding into it and being goyim... This is why it works so well, fuck that useful idiot who drove the car into them

Literally history repeating itself. American "culture" is rampant with degeneracy, like pre WWII Germany's Weimar republic. Communist (Antifa) are mobilizing and ethno nationalists rise up to meet them. Both sides having their strings pulled from above by financiers hoping to be sitting on the top of the dogpile for whoever wins out.

The people, as always, will lose.

>pic related, circa 1933

I don't give two shits. I hate dumbass nazis, and I hate people who think dumbass nazis can do anything. Just let me drink myself to an early grace in peace.

Not true. After some busted skulls we wise up and hang a king or something.

Righty O, Righty O.... suck it...

Full house this time...

I think I missed a killer sale at JCPenney

dub-dub-trips...

impaired degenerates like yourself spouting this bullshit are the reason free speech is threatened.

Fair enough. His politics aside, I have seen video of his car getting the rear window smashed in by a guy with a baseball bat.

Even if he is a shithead, you shouldn't get your property violently destroyed and your life threatened because of your political statements.

he has 66 and 88 two doubles, HE MUST BE RIGHT! SENT AS A PROPHET FOR US TO LEARN FROM!

Or didn't get a ticket to the late yacht rock concert....

>masked mob
I don't see a single masked individual in the video
>surround and smash a guy's car with poles and baseball bats
The car was far away from the crowd he smashed into. They didn't "smash his car", they don't even have baseball bats
Is this the level of delusion of Sup Forums?

Fine cut of meat ya got posted there...

underrated kek

Only the last dubs are of any value here, newfriend

Look at the license plate you fucking cucks.

lost

Explain what exactly was the reason? Because l'm pointing out the fact both sides are morons and the news will peddle this hate crime news to you all further dividing you and sprouting new events to take place? Propaganda at its finest

>you shouldn't get your property violently destroyed and your life threatened because of your political statements.

how did we get here

how did we end up at the point where this even needs to be stated

>inb4 reeeeee its the left/right

They tend to find guidance from a dead German pervert with only one descended testicle and ultra-inflated disdain for a portion of his heritage.... So yeah, confusion and self-loathing is a big thing with them...

>88
Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler. The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.

>66
The total number of chapters in the Bible book of Isaiah and in Abjad numerals, The Name Of Allah numeric value is 66.

you might be on to something...

Story Tiem

Trump appeals to the far right minded people of the Southern States.

"Stop illegal Mexicans, Build a wall Mexico will pay for it, Kick out all the Muslims... etc"

This Trump guy seems cool they all say, we should vote in this Orange Guy.

7 Months later. No Wall, No banning of illegal mexicans or Muslims. But Trump knew this as he only wanted their votes so he lied to them. But to add insult to injury.

"Take down that statue of that faggot who fought for the south."

People get angry.

Just as Trump predicted.

Trump : Using and abusing Americans like other Presidents.

Any bets on whether one of them goes by "Chaz"?

Dumb goyim, l'm literally sitting here at the top, telling you that you are all mindless sheep to be herded , driven by hate and racism and you are causing your own demise while the elite fund it all, you are brainwashed socially engineered sickness. l feel bad for all of you.Take to the streets and protest about it and kill eachother

>What does Sup Forums think about the antifa/nazi stuff going on?

It's pretty gay.

Lived there for 4 years. Stay safe friend. Hope you're in a good area.

was that shehulk he was punching?

Never Truer words spoken

Somebody should've of opened fire with their machine gun or something. That would've been fun.

How can he afford this car?

Dude's been greasing up people in NY for years... Throws a little shade during the campaign and every knuckle dragger thinks he's a savior because he trolls like they do...

He's a male model, epitome of the white race, see?

anal sex

Underrated post

shit name

>The great slap fight of the 21st century

Retarded. It was just about not pretending history didn't happen but it had to be made about nazis and white supremacists.

Government assistance...

one of their dads totally owns a dealership

He stole it, didn't you know car crimes are mostly committed by white bois.

Waitin fo dat boi

Ron Cadillac??

wasn't all bad

Fucking dying.... As I sit here playing gta online