How do I abort a fetus without any traces?

How do I abort a fetus without any traces?

eat it.

suck it out of the vajayjay and swallow it

Depends on what you mean by "traces." Does flushing a miscarriage count as a trace?

i think if somethings been found in the sewer it can be traced back to your house

Wire coat hanger and toilet

"Traces" meaning the fetus isn't inside of me

Trust me. I would if I could.

are you the carrier or the twat who din't use condom ?

1: type ps -a to find out its PID
2: type kill -9 (pid)

The twat who didn't wear a condom.

eat a shitload of nutmeg,
she will eventualy abord,
after you put the fetus in plastic bottle with some drano it will disolve and you can flush it once liquid.

Have a terrible fall down the stairs or something. Some sort of "accident" that will end the pregnancy.

like being on the back of a scooter and falling Lel.

Honestly, you can't.
Give us the situation.

Or go the nigger route and just beat on your stomach with a hammer.

Just looking for an untraceable drug/something to "spike" her drink/food with to abort the fetus. Long story short, I'm a faggot who thought he wouldn't have to pay child support but might have to.

how old is the fetus ?

Accidentally hit her with a dodge charger.

Less than 2 months

At least recognize that you are a faggot.
There is no way to rid of a fetus that will have no trace/emotional strain.
She will be in a lot of pain.
You can talk to her about abortion, and lie to her face that it's painless, or you can be a fucking degenerate and secretly slip her some drugs to make her body miscarry.
Either way, it will most definitely put a strain on your relationship, so if you don't care about that, then go right for it.

best bet would be to add parsley in her diet.
if possible even a parsley tea could be good.

I'm not worried about the relationship at this point. I'm fully aware that I'm a faggot and know that I can't talk her into an abortion and that slipping drugs is the best route for ME.

Alt+F4

I only have a small window of opportunity, so I'm assuming a simple "parsley tea" wouldn't do the job.

if you really want that abortion, you better act quick, because once the fetus is too old its not gonna work.

parsley,
anana
aspirin
are stuff that can induce an abortion.

Selfishness is a sickness.
Take responsibility like a fucking man god DAMN.

vitamin C

Bullets

Trying to prevent raising a child in a broken home. Way more relationship background to justify my views, but I feel as if that isn't needed at this point.