youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM&feature=youtu.be

Cop killer has been re-added into the edit
Way better imo

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2016/09/09/facebook-co-founder-20-million-clinton-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
yahoo.com/news/facebook-co-founder-pledging-20-million-defeat-trump-105046540--election.html
instagram.com/p/BKHq7hrgPTy/
youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0
m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1269930
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are these guys the supreme edgelords of our generation?

im 15 and this is art

Snake eyes

Big guy, the makeup... That show is flying. And I hate Sam Hyde.

MDE is a force for good in this world.

Well played, Sam...

just watched this and didn't get the episode at all

>why is charls with a black woman?
>why the hate on australia
>why did sam agree with his brother?
>can someone explain to me the last skit?

also, the /fit/ skit triggered me hard. all the wrong procedures and dropping the plates. that just pisses me off.

...well played.

A great production to a comedy show that is not funny. Is that what they are trying to push as alt-right comedy?

it was just making fun of how passive white people have become

Courtesy of another user

damn that's deep. t hanks

>that roll as he gets in the van with Zuckerberg

i didn't get that as well, wtf was that all about?

It was about how we all fantasize about murdering that slimey fuck. You probably don't since you're 15 and you don't understand his crimes.

Normies don't either, but anyone who sees what (((him))) and his (((ilk))) are doing (including the goys who work with him) fantasizes about assassinating him.

>also, the /fit/ skit triggered me hard. all the wrong procedures and dropping the plates. that just pisses me off.
well it accomplished it's goal then

i really don't fantasize about killing zuckerburg at all though, you have some issues bro. if you really don't like fb nobody's forcing you to use it anyway.

>mde fan
>calling others 15

stop with your Sup Forums faggotry please, not everyone who enjoys world peace is an autistic edgelord like you

Even though the skits don't really make me laugh they somehow still manages to latch unto my skull. I fucking love the visuals and the surreal feel it has. Especially seeing as everything is done live action with zany effects and computer graphics. The audio and sound are also on point.

I get that it has some politics behind it, but the thing I like the most is that it isn't playing safe, just being real to what they believe even though I don't agree with everything.

Dunno, I just listened to the interview with Anthony Fantano. I can relate to the feeling of alienation with all the current shit happening.

Oh but they do, facebook is an institution now. You don't get a choice. Join any club now and all communication is through facebook, normies are so brainwashed that they refuse to use anything else.

It's an institution, just like various religions and "anti-racist" views. Nobody puts a gun to your head, but if you opt out you opt out of a shit ton of other things.

desu you sound like a low-test cuck.

>with zany effects and computer graphics.

Should be without

It's also more than that. Remember the whole thing with the newsfeed/trending topics leaning more to the left?

also this
engadget.com/2016/09/09/facebook-co-founder-20-million-clinton-trump/

K I N O
I
N
O

white is not a race.
there.
I destroyed that teenagers angsty post

You got a 5 and a 1

B T F O
T
F
O

what interview?

K I N O
I
N
O

youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ

Skip the first 7 minutes if you just want to listen to the real interview

Also see pic for Anthony views

Oh my, this show is so deep, it really redpilled me, it's comedy that makes you think, I'm ready for a better dawn for white race, thanks Sam Hyde, you're the Chosen One that unveil the reality behind the lies.

> being this assblased by a fucking show

lol

this makes me like MDE a bit more

> Kill..... cop killers....

what did they mean by this?

Maybe you agree, maybe you don't. It's important though that these kind of shows can be made with a message that's opposite to what a lot of other shows are preaching.

Caucasoid.

wtf i hate white ppl now

>That ominous music and random scary noises during the Zuckerberg segment

>this makes me like MDE a bit more

The triggered reactions are definitely what make MDE more entertaining.

MDE is Sup Forums you dumb cunt

>Nah bro I like white nationalist comedy without being one

You secretly hate minorities too then brother come aboard

can somone explain the sketches to me?

the one at the in episode 5 with the friends at dinner i think is about child support?

and the one with the school teacher

MDE is sjw libtards
MDE is triggered 3rd wavers
MDE is Sup Forums
MDE is everyone

MDE is love

I'm Jewish.

No one is triggered other than buzzfeed and a dozen people on here who just hate the show for being pretentious

It hasn't been talked about much at all out side of here, the one time on buzzfeed and its fan sites. Which is impressive considering how much the show is banking on triggering leftists.

Tumblr could mostly give a fuck

If you watch MDE you're a Nazi

>all the people reeing about it being Sup Forums humor

WTF? I'm german now.

I'm surprised they were allowed to make a skit where they assassinate Mark Zuckerberg.

Like how the fuck do they get away with that on a big platform like Cartoon Network(Time Warner)? Wouldn't you expect some sort of legal action.

I don't know if it's just one person trying to bait people or he's genuinely upset there's a show that doesn't cater to his worldview. Are you really upset or?

>pretentious

you don't even know what it means you fucking retard

>50 people on a vietnamese feminine penis appreciation board

>most are just baiting the fans into giving them (you)s like

Wow really impressive

> just one person

there are entire sub reddits & a tumbler following of hatred and feminist tears following this show.

I decided to give this show a try and I didn't like it. My wife's son thought it was stupid too

Lol no theres not

no one cares

School Teacher one is fairly self explanatory
Basically blames the fault of the education system on the teacher
>Teacher himself blames the government and the parents for his own failures
>At the same time knows if he reapplied for his job he wouldn't get hired (might be going after the the untouchable teacher unions here idk)
So basically the teacher is a low energy piece of shit, much like most of the people in public schooling
>The sporty kids are the ones disrupting the class
>The sporty kids have red markers on their faces
>The sporty kids are the "coloured" kids
He's saying it's the blacks, maybe.

All the stuff about the holocaust and black history month are further going after the system, possibly blaming it for creating this state, but it could also just be over exaggerating the sad truth that this is what happens in public schools.
>"I'm not attracted to any of the girls anymore"
Might be Sam going after women for not being feminine anymore but I don't know.

I legit don't get the dinner one.

Someone please post the video of that slooot in OP's pic.

I am upset and genuinely hate this show.

it represents everything wrong with America

epic

Shit. I missed this... what day is this usually aired?

>Adult Swim

You are all literally retarded infants.

fucking stellar ep.

I don't know why I like this shit so much

This episode made me pretty emotional, but I don't know why

Also, why are their outro songs always so good

>Cop killer has been re-added into the edit
what?

Friday nights I think.

>>"I'm not attracted to any of the girls anymore"

its basically the only reason that the teacher goes to school anymore to see some young attractive girls. after awhile he even their attractiveness isn't enough to get him hard since he's treated as trash by the students

Go have a walk outside to clear your mind. It's not good to dwell to much on negative shit bro.

Same here. They know how to create interesting visuals. I wonder how much is theirs or by Andrew Ruse

i want to cum on that belly

>I am upset and genuinely hate this show.
>it represents everything wrong with America

lol

Elaborate.

Wew lad, now that's some mental illness.

its called "i'm baiting retards by pretending to be triggered, give me some (you)s please"

you and are the retards in this case

yahoo.com/news/facebook-co-founder-pledging-20-million-defeat-trump-105046540--election.html

The editing has been trippy since before Ruse came over from Thanks Computer.

They originally were going to use Cop Killer as the outro song but AS asked them to change it

instagram.com/p/BKHq7hrgPTy/

it tries to use houmor to set back 5 decades of social progress.

and it doesn't help those guys sound racist and just simply mean.

So I've been baited, now what? If he gets a laugh out of it its fine by me. This is my sixth year on Sup Forums. I fucking love all you big guys out there.

"kill.... cop killers...."

"kill.... cop killers....."

How are they getting away with this?

Sup Forums seems pretty conflicted about that final sketch. This is just the most recent thread I've found:

Still, there were a bunch more earlier, either saying that it was a bluepilled sellout championing Black Lives Matter and/or anti-authoritarian ideals or saying it was some kind of metaphor for the plight of a white man in modern society.

I honestly still don't know what the fuck to believe. Unironically, what did they mean by this?

>mean

PFFFTTTT

Its not the fact that you've been baited its the fact that people like you bite on obvious bait for one of two sad reasons

1. You desperately want someone to talk to

2. You desperately want to argue with a straw man because its the only way you feel content on your political beliefs

either one is pathetic.

>You desperately want someone to talk to

We all want that

Also anyone noticed the text on the bed? "To go to bed forever"

Ah shit, here's the correct link:

I've listened to Hey Moon for about 15 times now because of this stupid episode.

It sounds like they're saying "kill the cop killers"

e.g. "Kill the niggers"

but getting away with it by sounding like Niggers who say "kill cops"

Link or upload of original pilot cut?

Last sketch is literally Kafka.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1269930

They're trying to shut it down, goys...

Sam was right when he said he felt alienated by today's culture. I can't understand how people can behave like this.

Wasn't this the same day as Blockhead's Twitter meltdown?

Is this bait? The song is literally called "Cop Killer" with lyrics entirely about killing cops, but due to the Texas and Baton Rouge police shootings Adult Swim not only told them last minute after the shootings that they couldn't air this episode (which was the pilot) as the actual pilot and had to air Episode 5 instead, and then lazily muted the last 2 minutes of audio and replaced it with a John Maus song that has nothing to do with the scene and doesn't sync with the audio at all (i.e. screaming into the mic when there is total silence, then vocals when his mouth is shut). Fucking retarded, but at least someone edited it to something resembling what it was originally before Adult Swim butchered it.

>I don't get any of this shit

What kind of shit tier comedy / satire?

>two weeks old

>11 pages

>neo gaf

>good number of people defending it

Fucking vines have drummed up more controversy then this.

You hate the show because you hate yourself.

Is this bait?

holy shit barely started browsing and already seeing calls for censorship i.e. the "alt-right" shouldn't be allowed a show AND them calling SOUTH PARK alt-right. I would fight these people IRL just for being meme spouting retards who doesn't understand anything about the real world.

Do you have a mental deficiency? Learn how to fucking write and greentext before you criticize anything you retarded cretin.

This episode was actual K I N O
why couldn't they all be this good

>It sounds like they're saying "kill the cop killers"

yup. Heard that too.

don't care if it's intended or not, but that's how the editing comes out.

Listen to the original song.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

Its about killing cops

Also from the album We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves

So make of that as you wish... I don't think MDE care that much about race, they do hate the ruling (liberal) class.

>I don't think MDE care that much about race

I love the MDE is going to turn you cucks into red pilled warriors