>new daddeh give sketti
>dancie babbeh for him to show appreciation
> fluffy died like 8 years later of natural causes

SCREEEEEEE

I'm in tears. Thank you.

From what? It was a happy story

You've never heard of tears of joy? read a book nigger

I love how excited she is

I think this is the first time I've ever seen the original version of that picture.

>ywn sabe cawwot

gay

bring on the abuse and gore!

This will get you started.

Who are you and why do you hate cawwot so much?

Nah let's make this a hugbox thread :3

ladies and gentlemen i announce too you. our first Edgelord of the thread !

people like this should be kept away from dogs and cats and other animals and most importantly Children ! because Abuse and Gore is stuff they wanna do to living things

not that user, but carrot is a quantum fluffy that is stuck in an infinite number of scenarios varying in levels of danger, everytime that pic is posted a carrot is found giving anons an opportunity to either save him or watch.

i lost track of how many fluffy threads there's been today. either way, we should do fluffy raids on other threads

I like fluffies for their cuteness, I would never abuse a flufy irl. I'd love one as a pet, i imagine his/her fur would be lovely to cuddle with.

huuu wan toast

i wanna see humans torturing other humans using fluffies

Bumpsies fo nice twead!

I want to eat real solid food again!

Gum operations suck.... :(

But fluffys make me happy!

...how?

The Birthday Party (1/4)
>You're Alex, and you are so excited!
>It's Saturday, and today you are having your tenth birthday party!
>Your birthday was actually on Thursday, but your dad said that didn't matter, since Saturday is the best day.
>You aren't sure you agree- on Friday, your favorite cartoons came on!
>He said Saturday was when there was the most action, you think because you usually go to the park on Saturday and play all day, which is why you have to go to bed early on Saturday, but he's probably joking anyway.
>Anyway, you brought cupcakes on Thursday and they sang happy birthday to you and you reminded everyone about Saturday!
>Your mother mentioned the games you'd play, and best of all, the games your fluffies can play, because everyone can bring their fluffies!
>Your dad didn't like the idea, because he says your class will be a handful and a half anyway, but your mom told him that a lot of parents would be there, and Shelly would help.
>Shelly is what your mom calls Mrs. McDaniels, who is Morgan's mom.
>She is a Fluffy Grooma and Traina, which means she looks after a lot of fluffies for her job!
>Some of the other parents from your class and another Traina from where she works will help, which is why dad allowed it.
>Dad said that Shelly is probably doing this as a networking opportunity, which you think has something to do with the router but you aren't sure.

CIA torturing a man with lots of fluffys

Bad mista tell the truff? Nothin but the truff?

The Birthday Party (2/4)

>Dad said that he'd be the Rugrat Wrangler, which you knew he meant the kids, and Shelly would be the S-R Sitter, which you guessed had something to do with the fluffies.
>You asked dad what S-R stood for, and mom frowned at him.
>He said S-R was for Senior, and mom shook her head.
>
>Your parents are weird sometimes.
>
>Anyway, you are helping mom set up little bags of candy and party favors, enough for everyone and a few extra.
>Everyone... You sigh. Your mom said you had to invite the entire class, including Brandon.
>You don't really like Brandon much.
>Sometimes he can be fun to play with, and he is the fastest and strongest in the class which is great when you play kickball on his team, but... Sometimes he can be really mean.
>His mother will be coming with him, so he has to be good today.
>Oh, he's bringing his fluffy, too!

*cuts a bound person's abdomen open revealing their intestines*

sketties are ready, babies!

"YAAAYY IT SKETTY TIME"

*person screams in agony as his intestines are devoured by fluffies*

>The Birthday Party (3/4)

>You're Brutus, the strongest, toughest, and smartest Unicorn around!
>Your Daddeh said today you are going to a Pah-Tay, which he said might be fun.
>You ask your Daddeh what a Pah-Tay is, and he says there will be toys and games and other fluffies to play with and good things to eat, which sounds great!
>Daddeh tells you that you have to remember to call him Bwan-Dan at the Pah-Tay instead of Daddeh.
>He doesn't like it when you call him Daddeh in front of other little hoomins for some reason.
>Daddeh also says that even though it will probably be fun, the Pah-Tay was for Dat Weena Kid.
>It's a funny name, but it sounds familiar...
>A stray memory clicked, something about...
>"Dat Weena Kid got da- uh, Bwan-Dan in twouble!" you shout.
>You remember, something happened while daddeh was gone during the bright time, and daddeh's daddeh said he couldn't play with you for more bright-times than you have hoofsies!
>It was Dat Weena Kid's fault!
>Your Daddeh looked surprised, and laughed.
>"You remember, huh?" he said as he gave you bestest head scratchies.
>You are so smart! The Smarty-est ever!
>You almost say so, but you remember that last time you did, daddeh's daddeh got really mad.
>He said that if he ever heard you that again, he'd get rid of you.
>You know you are smart, though.
>Smart enough to have a no-can-say name.

can somebody draw a comic of this

The Birthday Party (4/4)

>Daddeh stopped scratching your head for a moment.
>"You know what, Brutus? We can make sure this party will be fun!"
>Daddeh went to his sorry box for toysies and started looking for something.
>Daddeh has a lot of neat toysies!
>"Ah, still got some!"
>You look at what he's holding and your ears flatten in fear.
>"Dat no fun," you say quietly. "Dat no am good toy. Dat am worstest toy."
>It was some of those burny-scary-loud things.
>Your daddeh had some from the Twicka-tweat dark time
>He had different-not-fluff called a Cos-Too and the bestest nummies ever!
>But he also had the burny-scary-loud things and was using them to scare people
>when he first gave it small burnies you were curious and moved closer, but he pulled you back.
>A little time later, and it made a really, really loud noise with bright sparkies!
>it hurt your hear-places and scared you so much you made scaredy-poopies, but you were outside so it was ok.
>Your daddeh's daddeh took them away and your daddeh had to stay in his room and you had to stay in your saferoom.
>He also said he'd give your Daddeh the Spankies, which is a human sorry-stick!
>"Da- Bwan-Don, maybe no take burny-scary-loud things? Play games with otha fwuffs at Pah-Teh?"
>Daddeh just laughed and said everything would be really funny, but you aren't so sure.

tag: impending_chaos

Your opinion is without merit and is completely false and broad brushed. Fuck off

This is neat. I'm interested in the adventures oif Shitkid and Smarty.

What ever you say edge-lord

Neat shit yo

Hey the image that inspired the bad mummah story
fluffybooru.org/post/view/47600#search=user_id=4515

Derpbastian here.

Sneak peek of my next piece of work: The Interactive Stress Relief Foal(TM), by Hasbio.
Includes one live foal especially engineered to be extra playful, plus two sticks into which you can screw some dettachable heads (including scalpel, anal plug, beating paddle, and fishing hooks).
A cutting board is included in the kit, with some nails for securing the foal to it.

This comic will be in 4 pieces (already have sketches for all 4 parts).

>not understanding how mousetraps work

W I T N E S S E D

I want egors fluffys to be real!

We are seeing levels of autism nobody has ever seen before...

Glad you like it.

I only want to kill adults. Children and animals cannot be blamed for their behavior like adults. Adults need to burn. Need to suffer, be forcefed their own skin. Feel unending agony for the things they do. For what they are. They must die. Die so bad. Much bad die

>Super Nut...
I like this one alot along with the green foal story. The one where the foal trys to take care of his brother

I love you too!

>Meanie Fwieza like dancie babbeh?

full house and a 4part comic? nice.

Derp, may I ask you what with the red colored words in your pictures?

Oh god why am I laughing.....

idk, you don't seem that autistic

it spells his name

You so sure about him?

>Edit video of a human taking the mother away from her foals.
>Make it look like your target was the mummah thief.
>Restrain target and release the fluffies after they've seen the video and think your target stole their mummah.
>?????
>profit

yeah, i mean sure he's on Sup Forums which means he's autistic by default but he could be high functioning, could be

Derpbastian here.

As we associate the colour red with blood and/or danger, the purpose with the red letters in my drawings is to provoke an unsettling feeling to those who see them. There is no pattern as to which words are red, it's always in a random fashion, thus adding up to the unsettling feeling.

So far, it has worked beautifully.

For that particular one I uploaded, yes, it is a watermark, as it is still a work in progress and I'm only sharing it here as a preview for you guys. Will take the watermark out when I finish the comic.

Cool thanks for the answers!
Keep up the great work!

>Shitty Chinese mousetrap don't work right

Peep Peep Chirp

Yukkuris are better than fluffies.

Derpbastian here.

You're welcome. And thanks for the compliments.

Also, I may add two things:

1. Seems like putting random red coloured words in my drawings is also a feature that's been helping me to create a style of mine.

2. I actually got the idea of putting random coloured words from the book "House of Leaves", by Mark Z. Danielewski.

Anyway, bump!

Have shitty OC. Inspired by the rapping Pomeranian video.

Fluffys are stupid, but these look even more weird...

Well to each their own!

I was working on a short comic a while ago but I accidentally deleted it. Anyone wanna give me a request to draw? I'm not very good and it'll take me a while to draw it so I'll post it on the booru.

Yukkuris are a Touhou meme. Essentially, they are sentient pastries that look like the heads of various touhou characters. It comes from a failed attempt of drawing the two main character's heads with accompanying text that says "Yukkuri shitteite ne!", or "Take it easy!" Surprisingly, they're generally more intelligent and likeable than fluffies.

It is pretty weird though.

It'd be nice to see those weird little fucks around here more. Lot of decent content for em.

Fluffy suicide bombers when?

Derpbastian here.

Got an idea...

>New mummah just gave birth to a batch of 6 foals.
>Three of them are dancie babbehs, the other three turn out to be 'spwowin' (exploring) babbehs
>Dancie babbehs are dancing in front of her mother, while the spwowin babbehs run away
>Each spwowin babbeh finds a gruesome fate:
>1. Sticky mouse trap
>2. Snappy mouse trap
>3. Bump into a pincushion with lots of needles
>They survive, mostly, and are returned by daddeh who is really angry
>In order to prevent further escapes, he, one by one, breaks each dancie babbeh's legs (no amputation, just break their legs).

Real fulffies when?

if you're ok with INCREDIBLY terrible art and don't mind waiting a long time, this is something that sounds fun to draw

Uh I meant more like a one panel thing. Sorry but I'm a new artist and a perfectionist so if I try to do a comic then it'll probably take me several weeks before I just get bored of it.

Poor dancie babbehs!
Would like to see that in a comic!

>
Fluffy Minecraft or Garrys Mod mod when?

Get someone else to do it then. Got plenty of ideas for comics but it'll take me a loooong time to do them. I draw slowly. I can't think of any simple single-panel things to draw.

The only species of fluffies we are getting in minecraft are cube fluffies.

Derpbastian here.

No probs dude!
I know what you mean, I don't like rushing into big drawings either until I'm comfortable enough.

Perhaps then a yellow coloured fluffy named Mozzarella having his hoofsies grated like cheese over a plate of sketties?

I've been thinking about dancie babbeh abuse for a while, but I hadn't had enough 'inspiration' for a good story. I guess I may at some point draw the leg-breaking thing.