Be me

>be me
>Meet girl on tinder
>8/10
>Get along very well
>We talk everyday
>Go out once, it was great, i get a little kiss, she said she had a great time too
>3 weeks pass, I keep inviting her out but she started uni and is too busy and can't go out, still text everyday
>I'm meeting some friends near her uni so i say I'll be there earlier to see her a while before i go to my friends
>She says k
>I get there and wait outside til she gets out of class, call her 4 times, no answer
>She texts me "user I'm so sorry i have this group work and if i don't go they will kill me, I can't make it today I'm very sorry"
>I'm a bit upset about this but understand uni goes first
>Still wait for her to say goodbye at least
>Turn around, i see her with her friends, shes wearing a hat, seems like she's hiding from someone
>I text her "you don't need to hide, i already saw you"
>"I'm not hiding there's too much sun and I'm in a rush"
>There is too much sun but it still looked very bad from my point of view
>I leave to where I'm meeting my friends, i got there 2 hours earlier to see her, now I'll have to wait like an idiot.

you're a pussy.
Start ignoring her

>like half hour later she texts me a long ass message
>She says everything she said was true, and that she's truly sorry, that she loves talking to me but doesn't want me to misunderstand, she doesn't want a relationship, she has a shit ton of work from uni and her head is somewhere else, also she hasn't gotten over her ex 100% so she doesn't want to have anything with anyone right now and that she's sorry if she hurt me in any way
>I'm busy getting very drunk so i don't reply til the next day
>I say it didn't bother me that much being stood up but her walking right in front of me without coming to me and say things to my face, that also i understand her situation and stuff, trying to be nice about it
>She had a thing today so no reply yet
What should i do? Why she was so nice to me? Why did she gave me a kiss if she didn't want anything
I understand nothing bros, I'm lost here, don't know what to do, i really like this girl

just stop replying to her you beta, never force a girl to like you. and if you ever do reply, use 1-2 words,
She'll most likely ask to meet if you stay consistent, then when you see her treat her like pure shit, she's practically telling you she wants to rebound off her ex with you, do you need her to write it on paper?

How is she telling me she wants to rebound off her ex with me? She said she doesn't want a relationship?

You're coming off as needy, girls hate that, and it's pretty much too late anyway. Get over your oneitis and find another waifu.

Just move on to the next bitch she's clearly seeing her ex

you dont need to be in a relationship to smash, get drunk with her and fuck her senseless
tell her that you dont want a relationship too, but youd be down with a fwb

do any girls like needy?

because i totally am a needy loser

She can't drink, she's on medication

then fuck her without it, get her high

None it gets annoying like you're a father

Getting high is not the same thing as getting drunk

I never acted needy, i just was going to meet her and she stood me up without even coming to say hi, wouldn't you be mad about it?

photos?

Girls are simple and complicated at the time. Their uterus want a dominant and their brain want a submissive. If you want to act like a beta, do it when she is your wife. Until then, just fucking act like Chad Thundercock.

I'm not him btw

She'll reply tomorrow, but i honestly don't know what to do next, advice? Should i break contact?

Dude, you said you kept inviting her, you called a lot and you arrived earlier. You came off as needy, accept it and don't make the same mistake again. Openly chasing her will just make her think that she is too good for you.

you do nothing and go on with your life
not worth a headache

Ignore her. Get another one, it's fucking tinder holy shit fam. She was just being "nice" to you just so you can lie to herself that she's a good person, she's definitely banging some other dude. Get over it and get another one, it happens.

Yeah, you should. You're just putting yourself in the friendzone. Just delete her number, block her or something right now so that you don't want to answer. You're losing your time and nothing won't come up of that. As I said, get over your oneitis, there are plenty of 8/10 out there.

I won't chase her, friendzone is not my thing, and i wasn't inviting her like every day, like 3 times after the first time we went out, and it's been a month sinnce

Not op, but for the life of me, why the fuck to women spend days, weeks talking to some dude they know they're never going to date to get serious with. What a huge waste of time for them, it just seems so pointless. Tbh this happened to me too when I first got on tinder, had casual conversation with a not even hot 6 or 7/10. Talked for almost a week then asked her out, ghosted. Got a reply like a couple weeks later of sorry blah blah bullshit excuse. Like just say what you mean and stop wasting time jesus.

They like the attention. They do it just for the attention.

Cause she wants to feel desired. If she can without having sex with the person, she will. Don't have conversations on the phone with a girl, it's pointless.

This is what really bothers me, i mean why does she do that, if she doesn't want anything with eme why did she gave me a kiss? Why does she talk all flirty with me sending hearts and everything on text?

Forget about her, the end.