Angelina Jolie Pitt: ‘Don’t Brexit, and Keep your Borders Open to Migrants’

Angelina Jolie Pitt today told Britain to stay in the European Union, that European states should keep borders open to millions of migrants, and blamed citizens’ concerns about mass migration on politicians “preying on…fear”.
She also believes that objections by European voters to the relocation of millions of people from the Third World to their continent is due to a failure of their politicians to explain the migrant crisis “in a clear way”.

Ms. Jolie Pitt delivered the keynote speech at the British Broadcasting Corporation’s (BBC) London headquarters as the state broadcaster held a day of coverage dedicated to migration, entitled “World on the Move”.
The Hollywood actress argued that European states refusing to take in millions of migrants would create “decades of instability”.

Ms. Jolie Pitt, the United Nations (UN) Special Envoy for Refugee Issues, said German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s gesture to open the EU’s borders to millions of migrants from mainly Middle Eastern countries was a “beautiful, beautiful thing that said something to the world”.

On Britain’s upcoming referendum regarding the country’s membership of the European Union (EU), Ms Jolie Pitt warned the audience that “the worst possible choice we could now make is to decide to step back from the world.”

“It would be naïve to think that we can protect ourselves selectively, alone, from challenges in a globalised world, by pulling away from other countries or peoples”, the actress told the audience.
“An unstable world is an unsafe world for all. If your neighbour’s house is on fire you are not safe if you lock your doors. Isolationism is not strength. Fragmentation is not the answer.”
Ms. Jolie Pitt claimed that “fear of uncontrolled migration” has “given space, and a false air of legitimacy, to those who promote a politics of fear and separation.”

Other urls found in this thread:

femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's not even British, she should fuck off.

>Angelina Jolie Pitt today told Britain

That titless whore should mind her own business.

>i'm a famous celebrity so my opinion has weight

Doesn't she have a coalkid?

She has a whole tribe of them

did she tweet that from her local Chanel boutique?

Prize cunt/10

Fuck these Hollywood liberals and their retarded activism.

>What's wrong, Britain? Don't you want to be a Pokemon master like me?

She's way past her prime

10 years ago I would've listened (and fapped), but now I couldn't care less and will instead fap to something quite lewd and degenerate

>t. wealthy woman living in a gated community who would never have to interact with the rapefugees

I wish Jewllywood would die

Part of me respects their desire to mother all these lost children - but in reality these deluded fucks are gonna screw up these kid's lives whilst they pay nannies to look after them while they star in shitty romcoms

Celebs are beyond retarted. Its always amazing to see how they talk bullshit.

She has how many mansions? Surely she has plenty of room for Muslim migrants. Oh that's right! That would be a security issue!

Both Niggerlips Jolie and Looney Clooney need to shut their smug hypocritical cunts.

Why can they never give a thought to people that think differently than them? People have legit issues.

Fuck next we're gonna see the cast of Game of Thrones call Nige a racist meanie

be honest with me here, are they just gonna rig the brexit votes?

Seems likely to me with all this global focus on it now, including the king nigger himself.

Oh actually NOT taking in millions of mudslimes is what will create decades of instability.. Thanks Angelina

i wonder does she keep the gates of her mansions open to 'migrants'?

>Retarded bimbo washup says words.

Who the fuck cares?

Stop these posts, it's the same thing every fucking time. An idiot opens their yap, spews nonsense, and then we're supposed to comment as usual.

What's the point? We've done this a million times.

You know the "dog bites man" maxim? If you find a celeb saying "rapefugees", then you can make a post about it.

Great Britain is a global village you narrow minded fuck.

>are they just gonna rig the brexit votes?
No fucking shit guy. Remember their last election and all of the votes that were thrown away or votes that were "lost"? They are insanely fucked.

>closing boarders will cause instability
>you cannot survive if you close your borders

Why do these retards always say shit like this? What do they even mean? It sounds like a threat. Like what they are really saying is "if you don't open your boarders and destroy yourselves we will declare war on you".

I hate this part the most:
>If your neighbour’s house is on fire you are not safe if you lock your doors.
What the fuck retarded shit is that?
The "neighbour's house" isn't on fire. The
neighbour's house is full of people who want to cut your head off. Locking your doors will in fact make you safer.

The only thing causing instability in europe is the mass immigration.

> people who live in gated communities tell us we should be more tolerant of mass immigration, with a very high criminal %

neat

>Part of me respects their desire to mother all these lost children

It doesn't come from a place of genuine altruism. Adopting nigger babies in Hollywood is a status symbol and fashion icon.

Only if they agree to call her "mummy". She also raised her actual daughter as a boy in an effort to convince Brad not to care about having a son and knocking her up again, she insisted on having her uterus removed but Brad managed to convince her to have a couple more actual children first, she agreed to artificially inseminate twins, one of each gender to satisfy Brad's urges to have a son. She wasn't happy about it though because in her opinion their refugee children should satisfy Brads desires to parenthood. To punish him she had her breasts removed in addition to her uterus.

Meanwhile Jennifer Aniston's childless vagina has just finished drying up. She never managed to fall in love again after Brad broke her heart. All she ever wanted was a large family of beautiful white children.

Insiders close to Brad Pitt report that the star spends extended periods of time in the bathroom and can sometimes heard wearing. The former sexiest man alive has been known to often mutter "I've made a huge mistake" under his breath throughout the day when at work or partaking in his daily routine.

>wearing
*weeping

>Great Britain is a global village you narrow minded fuck.
Is it now? Can I go live there then and have as many children as I can?

>pampered hollywood celebrity preaches to europeans about migrants

top kek

that is the straw i cant take it anymore im a #TombMissile now

She should stick to kidnapping children from third world countries and adopting them as fashion accessories

Who wouldn't fuck jennifer anniston?

Hollywood celebrities are you even trying?

Jesus.

I once had a dream that angelina jolie was my mother, then she died and I raped her corpse.

FUCK OFF THEN

We've sent enough twats to the US so that we can't really complain when the reverse happens.

Fuck this stupid over rated cunt.

How is she still even relevant?

She should adopt a couple of these migrant children that Europe's been getting, like for example this 14-year-old kid here.

/r/ing brit (yous)

Does this shit backfire with the typical workaday bluepill brit? I sincerely hope so.

Imagine a person, who's only qualifications in this life was being attractive(ten years ago), attempting to negate an entire nations sovereignty based upon how cute she finds black babies.

Her knees like like a ballsack

Is that him? Holy shit he looks like one of the Beatles now, does raising little niglets really take that much out of you?

That's not a question, I already know the answer. Just fuck Brad's life up senpai

"I swooped in and bang Jennifer daily, but her barren womb is useless after Brad wasted her best years. It's fun fucking her but she just lies there staring soullessly into space with tears rolling down her face". - Justin Theroux

>using the word twat
Umm, hello? It's 2016

Hollywood should burn

>muh vagina

The libs and globalists are moving way too fast with this. If they had waited 30 years or more to really push this bullshit, they might actually convince the public to get behind it. However, I think this is one of thos situations where an idea is picked up by people with no patience for change, and they feel like they can force it down our throats with no reprecussions. Every globalist jew is pushing hard for this, but when people finally get sick and tired, this will become very bloody very quickly. Then we can return to the prosperity of a divide world.

Why she should be worried? Inmis are not going to steal her job, bring crime to her neighborhood or go to school with her children.

She just wants to turn Britain into an easy open marketplace for her child snatching needs.

>Isolationism is not strength.

Says the woman with private planes, body guards, and a fortress for a home under 24/7 security.

Its easy to preach for feel good ideals when you will never suffer the negative consequences.

You can't have a one world government without a one world people.

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

Why does she care?
How does some Hollywood actress, that earns millions, knows how the average person in the UK lives?

First George Cuckney and now this woman.
They should take in some rapefugees.

Nice shitpost and not that I like the bitch, but the real reason should be noted as to why she chopped her tits off.

>went to doctor
>doc finds SLIGHT chance she could get breast cancer
>does not actually have cancer but will be at risk with bad health choices
>decides to chop her tits off to eliminate the chances
>goes on media and makes a big fucking deal about it
>media praises her as such a martyr

Fucking attention whore.

People who aren't bronies.

This.

When will the Pitt cunts take in some of these fresh from Syria refugees such as this fine child?

Day of the Rope when?

Why aren't those kids ratpacking that bloke?

Obama says the same thing as her but wants to bring in the Sand Niggers in great numbers into America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

out campaign BTFO

>Boris wankson BTFO
>Nigel fucking Thornberry-barrage (whatever his name is) BTFO
>out BTFO
>right wing fascist BTFO

Well, brit/pol/ fags?

It's over!

What are UKIP and racists going to do now? Get Boris Johnson and Barrage to debate her?

Do what you want, but they'd get BTFO in debate if they stood against her.

Jolie = genuine facts
Johnson/Nigel = muh white race, Britain and muh empire, and no facts

Hasn't she starved herself to death yet? Fucking bitch.

This anonymous UK forum has made it a business to hate her guts for over ten years: femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=40

In my opinion "Female First" forums are crazier than Sup Forums. And older, actually, iirc--it's like a secret hive of insane, horny Britbongs. Enjoy.

> if your neighbors house is on fire you're not safe if you lock your doors
Instead, you can keep safe by bringing the burning plywood into your own home and allowing the flame to properly integrate with the structure of your house.

>Get Boris Johnson and Barrage to debate her?
>Do what you want, but they'd get BTFO in debate if they stood against her.

Wow, you're completely disconnected from reality. She would try to show them her tits and they would run rings round her logically until she snapped and began raging incoherently.

Liberal much? Fuck off.

Do you even have to ask? They've got a muslim mayor for capital.

I saw her shoot dope in the 90's. Chippy bitch. Gak'd for the wind up.