So fucking true

So fucking true.

Other urls found in this thread:

crossfade.io/#!/p9bs2wy52y
cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-unite-the-right-rally/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CizUK70_yQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one is saying that you autistic dog.

Honestly I'm sick of being told to kill myself because I'm white. People will always want to bully, it's just easier to bully the crowd which is socially acceptable.

Well yeah, we are held to higher standards as a group, because unlike those other groups of people, we can actually be relied upon to make things stable if we work hard at it.

>except for all the people that are :^)

True

Who said these things about white people?

You think that's it? Makes a lot of sense. Not like niggers have ever fixed anything.

Fuck off and head back to /pol faggot. The fuck with bringing this shit here. Fucking white people on Sup Forums. Sage

Can you post that again but take out the liberal part? I have a Muslim lover I want to send it to.

Prime example right there.

A literal arm band nazi runs into a crowd

OMG the right are terrorists!

Nigga just lower my taxes wtf

Nice try samefag

Who is telling you that? I'm a white American and I've literally never been told that.

*white person says we should do something about terrorism* OMG YOU FUCKING RACIST

*muslim bombs a building* nah that's okay he was just confused

every time i sip my bottled water i can taste the walmart i bought it from

You're a legend.

Kek
this

One Nazi runs into people

All Nazis are evil

No one's saying that ALL white people are evil because of that nazi fuck who drove over people.

We're just saying that all nazi fucks are evil. Are you a nazi fuck? No? Then no one's calling you evil.

If you ARE a nazi fuck, though, then you can kindly go suck a dick and throw yourself into traffic.

All nazi fucks need to die painfully.

All white people are not evil.

All white supremacists are.

Get it right you fucking cunt.

The event was a net negative with bread-and-circus positives.

I like seeing Antifa get anally devastated, and your low-level liberal tears, but it's not progress at all. It's just a scene to watch while you eat popcorn.

You know what it is? Controlled opposition fighting a controlled opposition.

This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco. Antifa aren't a thing in such a place where gun laws aren't like California, and yet they're somehow there, along with a bunch of out-of-place hipsters. Meanwhile, the Unite The Right group is nothing but a celebrity lineup like a rock concert or a Coachella festival. Pic 100% related.

I don't trust this group, as much as I'd like to see a right-wing America with less nigger rats and illegals. You have prominent figures with media spotlights, the KKK which are known to have FBI agents, the NSM of America which are known to be bussed into places, cherry-picked with ugly people, just like Antifa, and all kinds of red flags.

It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not. If I were to hold a rally, I'd have the following to prove it's not controlled or based and holding integrity:

>No E-celebs or prominent media figures and speakers, meaning Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, or even Styx would be barred from attending.

>Labelled as Anti-Communist, but NOT in the name of Trump, meaning the movement is NOT a pro or anti-Trump movement. Trump is IRRELEVANT in the rally. This is to show if Antifa show up on their own free will, it's not a controlled shit show, much like the Free Speech rally where a bunch of MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up.

>No KKK or NSM or America. Both groups are KNOWN to be undercover and staged groups. Either FBI and CIA agents, or rednecks given a few hundred bucks to LARP. (Rednecks deliberately picked to slander NatSoc movements)

KEK

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

you look cute with Trump's cock in your mouth. lol

>everyone who disagrees with me should die
What's it like being born after the year 2000? Is it scary all the time or only in the brief moments you're forced to go outside your safe space?

This guy has an excellent case actually. I, not even a lawyer could build a justifiable set of evidences and facts that explain his behavior in this age of anti-white, anti-western environment.

it's not horribly difficult. You could watch TV for 10 minutes and have some of your case built for you. Then, some Youtube footage of BLM's leader's mouths at work. It would not not take fancy footwork.

We have reasons why we should kill as a defensive maneuver - because they have reasons why they should kill off the white race.

We all know the reasons, however confabulated.

>Liberal
>Muslim

Choose one

they don't feel that way. they are intimidated. last negro i had to interact with was at walmart. he was waiting for a self checkout spot and didn't notice that there was one free. it happened to be BEHIND another negro--in tucson, negros are rare but it's a shitty almost hood area on grant and alvernon so they appear there--and he might have been scared to look in that direction when he knew there was a negro there. i pointed out the empty register and said "that one's open" and he just went there, not wanting to look at me. i'm "white" but pure russian with long hair and fat and should look about as non-threatening as possible at my age being white but he didn't want to look at me, didn't acknowledge me, and acted as if i was directing him as a slave. i thought about it and realized that he was not only intimidated, but upset that i "schooled" him and he couldn't get by on his own.

black people are SO fucking weak. they are ALWAYS scared of white people. they are so lame.

73, actually. Three kids, too.

Nazi fucks need to fucking die.

There is no solution.
in the end, everyone is just fucking everyone.

>We're just saying that all nazi fucks are evil.

No one there was claiming to be nazis. The left's opposition to truth is pulling that shit out of its ass.

classic American engineering, put to good use.

Not really, it's more of how people see the scenario and how the majority believes a similar conclusion. Thus it is accepted as common knowledge and thus causes issues like these to arise.

^^^

A REAL HUMAN BEAN
crossfade.io/#!/p9bs2wy52y

cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-unite-the-right-rally/index.html

"Video shows some of the protesters shouting "blood and soil," a phrase invoking the Nazi philosophy of "Blut und Boden." The ideology stressed that ethnic identity is based on only blood descent and the territory in which an individual lives -- and it celebrated rural farmers and peasants as virtuous Germans."

fuck off, idiots, they were chanting nazi slogans all day.

nazi fucks need to fucking die.

Why should he. They didnt. Lol.

I guess the dudes carrying nazi flags were just super into ww2 re-enactments?

Straw man argument.

> continuing to escalate
Why do lefties want to die?

Quoting CNN kek

Go take a quick look at Reddit,

Half of the articles on the front page are literally "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST, EVIL, NAZIS"

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself small dick white boi
Your degenerate race is coming to an end
The black man will fuck u in ur gay white ass and kill you anyway
Do us a favor for once and off yourself

You're a nigger

more of us than there are of you, fuckface.

nazi fucks need to fucking die.

Where did you get your degree in nigger behavior? How has it worked out for you?

>no one there was claiming to be nazis

>chants nazi slogan

I think everyone wants to die

silly nigger proving ops point

the nazis are all dead. these cucks are just wannabes.

don't let them rustle yor jimmies

just like feminists, ignore them and they go away.

you're a complete fucking retard if you think that was an actual black dude posting that and not some pasty as fuck teary-faced white boy.

No you're a nigger

When will white people across the US apologize and condemn this act? Why didn't the pastor of his church or his mom notify the police that he was being radicalized?

Are you retarded? You can literally hear them in the video chanting "blood and soil". Others are carrying Nazi flags and wearing Nazi paraphernalia.

The "nazi's" are actors hired by the left but you're too stupid to realize that

tired of ignoring these nazi wannabe faggots. All they do is scream and cry and annoy people.

they need to all die in a fire.

There are more tribalist retards then there are centrist minded people who aren't bloodthirsty fucking savages?
More and more these days I wonder if you're not completely fucking right.
All I wanna do is play fuckin video games.

These assholes are too easy to bait

WE

Should niggers be kept as day laborers in hot climates tho?

B-but... CNN!! Lies!

actors? You complete fucking retard. lol

Literally too stupid to use literally correctly

>literally

don't think you know what that is

>Reddit

also you are a faggot

4/10
decent bait, you'll catch a few tards with this one

No only white folks and their backwards ass nazi thinking

>All nazi fucks need to die painfully.
True, but you liberals also need to die. its a damn shame that fucker didn't have a bomb in that car so he could've taken down 1 nazi as well.

>implying he likes trump
Go outside

Everyone should read this it s another prime example of a black trying to debate

Lorde, why?

People are dumb today. Everything boils down to the sporting even that is politics. It's an us vs. them mentality, and so any event like this is an opportunity for your average pleb to say "see, told ya so", as if to imply that their political opinions are now justified.

>go take a quick look at reddit

Why the fuck would i? I'm already here and reddit just circle jerks OC from here

fucking retard. nazis need to fucking die. They're shit.

liberals got you the 40 hour work week, Social Security, the end of child labor, Obamacare, the EPA and OSHA.

The only reason most fucking hillbilly fucks don't die of cancer from poisoned water and air is because of liberals.

fuck off, you fucking moron.

Wow how embarrassing.

If Target wants the alt-right to shop there, they need to start carrying ammo like Wal-Mart.

No, I think he's just trying to troll you, and succeeding.

Whatever dude man bro
Go eat pickles or whatever you honkies eat nowadays

Who the fuck says all white people are evil? Talk about delusion of persecution.

From the other angle, it looks like the guy accidentally rear ended a car and then people started throwing shit at him and going crazy, so he panicked and backed up.

youtube.com/watch?v=CizUK70_yQo

the level of salt in this post just made my butthole shrivel up

Get your game on

By acting how all negros act?

/thread

Kek

You sound poor.

What government assistance programs are you on?

>
>prepare to qualify...
>

17.9 thousand disagree
How many will you get here? Maybe 5 head nods and 3 silent yeses

The next Ryan Gosling

You wouldn't be here if we didn't bring you here for FREE be thankful, Jerome

>Implying your butthole can shrivel after a BBC stretching