What's Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight?
I've got a bottle of Private Stock

I'm having a real hard time being friends with the people who keep convincing me to drink IPAs. Just smashing them to get drunk, not a fan.

Pic and water

Keystone light and my last one. Days like today make me want another handle bit im on bond ina small town so...

God stuff

Good*

nothing becuase i just got blackout drunk for 3 nights in a row
now all i'm doing is regretting not going ahead and making it 4

Mixed with some Disaronno, some Irish Cream, and coffee. Its not night here though... 3pm on Sunday.... Got nothing going on, and next week is a holiday so I got that off from work. Drinking, watching Sup Forums/leddit/twitch. Not sure if my life is great or absolute shit...

sounds pretty great to me, other than the work part
but then again, i can't afford that prissy fancy shit you're drinking because i ain't got no fuckin' job
ya win some, ya lose some, ya know?
also, i admit to browsing the leddit as well, but only a couple of specific subleddits

Orange juice, stop being alcohol faggots and start smoking weed.

My user~ Nice to get some interaction on here. Usually just typing in dying threads and see no (You)s. Living in Japan, countryside, no social interaction 'cause my moonrune speak is shit. Just killing a year here while I watch my homeland burn.... With the way things are going maybe I should stay two....

Tell me, are things really fucked up? Is the whole world shittier now than before - or has it always been this way and I didnt know?

It always has been shit, we just turn a blind eye to it.

>Is the whole world shittier now than before
Significantly
in fact, to the point that i'm convinced it can't go on much longer
something of biblical proportion is going to have to happen soon. everyday is like waking up into a nightmare where there aren't monsters, only people, but they might as well be monsters because they've all got their heads crammed all the way up each other's asses
i don't know, i have nothing positive to say about anything in life anymore really, other than sports and vidya and chilling onlline
And alcohol!

Jim Beam. Early morning. Should stop. Can't.

I sometimes play vidya but these days even that doesn't make me feel anything. I've been going back and playing classics, NES, SNES, trying to respark that excitement and love... but even that doesn't help.

Just drink until I pass out... wake up, repeat. When there's work --- go to work, do my shit, hate my co workers and my life... wait until the weekend again to repeat.

That's some good shit.. I'm still working on my 1.75 Jameson's..

My beer of choice!

And to answer your question. I don't think it's that bad.. Political corruption. Looming war. Just another day at home.

>drink until I pass out... wake up, repeat. When there's work --- go to work, do my shit, hate my co workers and my life... wait until the weekend again to repeat.

Crazy how there are people out there doing the exact same thing you are. Cheers.

yea... that's pretty much why i stopped working a while back. i just said fuck it and stopped caring about anything
but now the money's running out and i'm faced with the very real decision of accepting to live life being miserable or just go ahead and die
living miserably hasn't been looking too good

I'm another. Spend the weekend looking to find the bottom of a bottle until Monday. Work the week. Repeat.

My nigga.

I got this the first month I moved here, its still treating me pretty well. Its about 65% finished. It tastes so bad but after I've softened up on some other stuff, its a great way to push towards blackout

same poster... but yea... let me try and lighten the mood a little bit
i hear you about the classic vidya and i tried to do that too
i found that just listening to the soundtracks of all your favorite old games is the best thing
i've listened to the full soundtracks of just about every vidya i've ever played while just sitting on the computer and doing what we're doing now
it feels good man

holy shit....... does that say 4 fucking litres?????
HOLY SHIT!
I NEED THAT!

Looks odd.. Can't be that good.. But I like my cognacs and irish whiskeys.

Brother!

Sometimes I like to fill an empty with water and drink it at the university library lol

.. Okay. Didn't see that. Fuck if it's not good.. 4L. Yes.. I'll take one.

Ahahaha!!! Fuck yes. Anybody bitched yet?

Thinking about getting fucked up on what's left of my spic water

Got kicked out once but just went to the second floor. Engineering library, they get it

Looks like some nasty shit, straight up. But as long as it serves its purpose. Cheers m8!

Rofl. I like that. "Engineering library. They get it". You an engineer? They as bad as painters? Can't work without something enhancing the mood?

I don't do anything beaner. Sometimes niggish. But never beaner.

Natty light and two flavors of peanuts. Salt and lime, and flaming hot

that would be a VERY bad idea. it belongs down that drain
this. niggish liquor was not made my nigs, just marketed to them
spic water was indeed made by spics
nothing good will come of that

Positive View user - I appreciate your input. Hopefully, once I finish this working holiday, I can get my shit together, pick up some actual marketable skills other than "speaking English", carve out a small plot of land and make/do
something fulfilling with my time.

I wouldnt be talking shit about people with toe nails and horrible carpet like that.

You get me.. But I can't help that cognacs have become a nigger thing.

What's the yen to USD?

ya i drink cognac and malt liquor pretty regularly, especially malt liquor, it's a guilty pleasure of mine, plus i drink too much all the time and it's economical

It's too late. 2 straight tequila shots already down. See you faggots in hell

sheet... Im not sure... I usually just use 100 to 1. 100 yen to 1 dollar. I think its like 110 to 1 dollar though.... but mental math is easier when you just image a decimal point in every cost. so like 4000 becomes 40.00 --

Get some grand marnier

So its not bad

I'm broke and this is all I had in the fridge. Shit's gross. I've had real moonshine and I wouldn't call this shine

that shit is overpriced as fuck
if that's what you drink when you're broke, i'd weep to see what you drink with a bankroll

Cost is amazing... taste is literally vomit inducing unless you mix it hard with some high-sugar mixers like OJ, Cola, or something else...

I didn't buy it. It's been sitting in my fridge for a few months and no ones opened it so I finally cracked it

About to start my master's in groundwater resources engineering. Most (all) engineers I know snuck alcohol in and were either always at the bar or party. Can't really speak on behalf of painters. I'd only actually drink and work if I had dull as papers to read or to write something.

Beer for the idea, coffee for the execution :)

A pint of smirnoff chased by a monster, 3 fireball single shooters, and 1.5 henry orange sodas.

gin and dr pepper

very economical and yummy

Yep I'm drunk. Just finished the bottle.
Dropped my phone and then stepped on a box of graham crackers I dropped on the fooor and freaked out

...jesus christ dude, that doesn't go together. buy yourself some whisky or something to mix with dr pepper

ah... well in that case i'm jealous
im the guy who made the mistake of doing a dry night tonight
i'd kill for some hundred proof right now, don't care if it tastes like paint thinner
one time i drank pic related and literally vomited in my mouth with each sip, and it was a fucking wonderful night
black-out-shitfaced listening to southern folk tunes without a care in the world
says a lot of good about a liquor if it makes you forget but you still remember

Id rather water down everclear but props if you can drink that.

IPAs are fuckin disgusting mate, and if you like dark ales like me, you can tell them to STFU with that "oh ur not a real man" shit

This and diet coke
Calorie efficient and tasty

I love those! Relatively cheap and high in %.

garbage

every time someone says they don't like IPA's a puppy dies

>not drinking your liquor straight
You fucking pussy
-tequilafag

nah i have to think for a living

i like good beers and cheap liquor. the variance in liquor quality isn't enough to justify the price, unless it is scotch.

Gin drinkers have got to be the most self-loathing depressed people on the planet, but i find that they're pretty cool to drink with

also, my state doesn't sell true everclear, but i loved that shit when i lived on the east coast. best value per dollar

I love IPAs but never understand the IPA exclusive crowd. I can enjoy a stout and IPA without bragging about hops and superiority

Dude alcohols are not thinkers. My grandad once started spouting off about how the moon landing was fake and that aliens made it up. This nigga wasn't thinking straight. Weed makes you think p abstract. -tequilanigger

Ps. Love you faggot

>My grandad once started spouting off about how the moon landing was fake and that aliens made it up
....... but he was right though

I'M ON WEED ALCHOHOL IS FOR COWARDS DUMBASS

What gin?
I'm partial to Gordon's, Beefeater, etc.
>gin and soda? What the actual fuck are you doing nigger?

it's always the ugly goblin lookin anons, spurned by society, that use ethnic slurs "ironically" isnt it

many of the greatest thinkers and writers of all time have required alcohol to fucking function

your grandpa was just a dumb unedcuated hick who happened to also be a drunk

Fuck, I think you're onto something
-tequiladegenerate

You're not wrong about us, if you ever see someone with a shot of gin, give that cunt a hug, they really need it

5'o'clock has great stuff. I love the price tag and the taste.

Smokin weed tonite, but if I was drinkin, it would be a single malt scotch.

oh god i went through 2 handles a week of that stuff one summer. fucking amazing stuff, but i can't look at the bottles anymore

haha, i like gin with whatever, it mixes well with fruit juice or sprite too. just happened to have dr pepper only on hand.

i'm 100% caucasian too.

i usually drink 5 o clock gin because its cheapest. bombay sapphire is nice too, but not worth how much more expensive it is compared to bottom shelf

It's the morning here but I had some of pic related last night.
Good stuff if you mix it with a decent tonic.

lol wtf is it with potheads that think they're on a health binge? we get it you mix kale with your joints and blaze it gtfo over to 420chan

If you are buying "premium" flavoured booze you are being ripped off.

I never understood why people who mix are so picky...

Fuck you faggot. I bet you're a dirty nigger. At least I'm white. I don't even look like a goblin

I've done that with too many liquors
This stuff is fucking amazing though, I'll drink it until I no longer can

bro you saying thats just a fucking excuse for you to drink that drink and fucking support the idea that it makes you ernest fucking hemmingway or edgar allen poe those guys were geniuses just because they were emotionally damaged you got the shit reversed in your head

If you want cheap and actually decent try McCormick, also gin mixes beautifully with fruit tea.
>everyone here is a negro until proven otherwise

Pic related is sideways for some reason, don't give a shit though

Post dick

Forgot the pic

Dump a couple of ice cubes and give it a good mix. Cannot beat Arak , best way to get fucked up.

Don't be. The shit sucks. I had a friend who used to bring real shine up from Virginia. Last time I visited we got ripped on shine, and went to a bar. I picked up a fatty and fucked her in my friends bathroom then puked all over myself and passed out. Good times

No thx. I'm drunk not stupid.

thanks for the tips, user.

i usually get glen livet 12 when i want a good scotch. but i will check out mccormick to see if thats a good balance in cost/value.