Why does this place continue to exist?

Why does this place continue to exist?

Cheap shit menu.

Cheap food and brand recognition.

The fries.

I like their breakfast, so fuck you.

Am I the only one who likes McDonald's? I genuinely enjoy the burgers and fries. Even if it is fake meat shit or whatever the fuck the vegans try to have you believe. It's good.

McDs and Subway. Before you eat it, oooh you want it. The second you finished, you regret it.

Eaten there 4 days straight now. I get two McDoubles and two McChickens, as well as a large Diet Coke. I take the sandwiches apart and combine them to make two big McDouble/McChicken sandwiches, and they are delicious! I may start getting twenty McNuggets with ranch dip too.

I used to get the $1 double cheeseburgers with big mac sauce added. Shit was good.

That's called a McGangbang

It's called a McGangbang.

Consumerism

Roflmao

because they make billions of dollars dipshit

because faggots like you keep posting their giant, recognizable logo, on boards that are visited by thousands everyday! Now shut the fuck up and get me a McDouble!

delicious chicken nuggets
will never stop getting them

ALSO CHECK EM' McBitch!

It's not really that cheap though. I could feed myself for a week for the price of a big mac meal. Not well, but I still can

It's also, you know, fast.

Common arguments
>cheap
objectively wrong
>fast
Also wrong
>its food
debateable
>its good
I bet grapes taste like paper to you

The real reason they stay relevant is because they bribe kids with toys and hypnotic ads. The only adults that eat mcd's are kids that haven't grown up enough to know what real food is.

You're a fucking retard who watches too many "documentaries".

Nope, nothing beats $5 mcdouble meal

Well dumbfuck, its called supply and demand. As long as poor uneducated fucks like you exist it will too.

It's the only fast food place I go to.
I KNOW it's shit, I know it's fucking terrible... but when I'm drunk I'll get 20 nuggets and a Big Mac like a mad cunt.

Jesus that's like 5000 calories

This.

because it is pumped full of fat and salt so its addicting as fuck and we keep the doors open because of our addiction.

/thread

You dont need to watch one of those to see the begrudged, bag-eyed parents caving into their spazzing childrens constant nagging. Hell, you don't even have to go to the McD's to see em, or peek into the cars at the drive through. Just look to some of your family members with young kids.

Except for an 8 ounce steak for the same price at your local farmers market. Or you know...anything else.